Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tomorrow should be interesting...

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,757
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Schiff is going to impeach?

Let go of his dick already. Its embarrassing

CD's can't let go his Alpha-Wife says so.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,948

Muellertards meltdown

Failed impeachment votes

No traction

Nobody cares

Sounds like you care
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Yes, Schiff’s impeachment inquiry is going to culminate with trump’s impeachment. Just ask GayBob. I’m sorry this fact hurts you and every other Trumptard so badly. Get over it.
    Yawn...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
    Do you want to handle this sleepy retard GayBob?
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

if trump is the most evil corrupt dictator in the history of the world why do you faggots have to keep coming at him with this retarded petty nitpicky technicality boring shit
    i just want my politics to be entertaining
    this shit is SO FS
    GET A REAL OFFENSE YOU STUPID ASS HOLES
    NONE OF THIS IS EVEN REMOTELY WORTH PAYING ATTENTION TO ANYMORE ITS WORSE THAN HUSKIES GAMES

Schiff is going to impeach trump is a few weeks and then there is going to be a senate trial. These facts send you and every other Trumptard into psychosis and apoplexy.

Here’s a hint for you and all the rest of the trump trash out there. Don’t pay attention and stay in you safe space if you can’t face reality.
    i would love an entertaining impeachment
    the one i have been promised this dozens of times already
    unfortunately the previous attacks were obviously FUCKING STUPID and this one is EVEN WORSE
    WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RETARDS
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

if trump is the most evil corrupt dictator in the history of the world why do you faggots have to keep coming at him with this retarded petty nitpicky technicality boring shit
    this shit is SO FS
    NONE OF THIS IS EVEN REMOTELY WORTH PAYING ATTENTION TO ANYMORE ITS WORSE THAN HUSKIES GAMES

Schiff is going to impeach trump is a few weeks and then there is going to be a senate trial. These facts send you and every other Trumptard into psychosis and apoplexy.

Here’s a hint for you and all the rest of the trump trash out there. Don’t pay attention and stay in you safe space if you can’t face reality.
    And after that, Trump will still be the POTUS and will be reelected. And you’ll be on here screaming,” But he was impeached!” For the next 5 and a half years.
    Your basic math isn't right. And that's not the worst thing in this post.
  • Options

this shit is SO FS

unfortunately the previous attacks were obviously FUCKING STUPID and this one is EVEN WORSE
    Calm down turbo. You sound unhinged and psychotic.

First the impeachment vote in November. Then the senate trial to convict. Get your shit together before you hurt yourself or someone else.
  • Options

this shit is SO FS

The Caps really make your point.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

this shit is SO FS

First the impeachment vote in November. Then the senate trial to convict. Get your shit together before you hurt yourself or someone else.
    sorry im just annoyed cuz the libtards at work keep working me up and getting me excited for fireworks for years and then i turn on the tv and its fucking retarded
    i hate george bush the third aka donald trump but i dont really care overall i just like when wild stuff happens
    this current angle is the most retarded since that russia thing
  • Options

this shit is SO FS

sorry im just annoyed cuz the libtards at work keep working me up and getting me excited for fireworks for years and then i turn on the tv and its fucking retarded
    i hate george bush the third aka donald trump but i dont really care overall i just like when wild stuff happens
    Insightful post. And informative.
    Let’s pray for our country.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

CD's can't let go his Alpha-Wife says so.
    Alpha wife must be up to 30psi.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yes, Schiff’s impeachment inquiry is going to culminate with trump’s impeachment. Just ask GayBob. I’m sorry this fact hurts you and every other Trumptard so badly. Get over it.
    Yawn...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Efforts_to_impeach_George_W._Bush
    Do you want to handle this sleepy retard GayBob?
    Go Dennis Go!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

this shit is SO FS

And re-election in 2020
  • Options

this shit is SO FS

You watch and actually trust cable news? Da fuq is wrong with you?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

this shit is SO FS

But they really got ‘em this time.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Zero for three. Afraid to go for four

Lynching by leaking and no one cares

Muellertards are trash

Do you want the inquires out in the open it want them hidden? Make up your mind.
    Does anyone speak fucking moron?
    So what are your thoughts on Bill Taylor's opening statement?
    How ironic that the Kunt who accuses others of hiding when they don't respond within 5 minutes completely vanished from this thread after I showed him the opening statement from Bill Taylor. Things must be real bad for Trump if even Gay Bob is struggling to perform the mental gymnastics to come up with a defense for him.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Muellertards are trash

Do you want the inquires out in the open it want them hidden? Make up your mind.
    How ironic that the Kunt who accuses others of hiding when they don't respond within 5 minutes completely vanished from this thread after I showed him the opening statement from Bill Taylor. Things must be real bad for Trump if even Gay Bob is struggling to perform the mental gymnastics to come up with a defense for him.
    Wow, an un-rebutted opening statement regarding things Taylor claims to have heard from others. Very impressive. I recall Mueller's opening statement was pretty impressive as well, and then he was questioned about it and it all fell apart.

There's no need to "struggle" in coming up with a defense. Every case I know of contains an opening statement and usually it is impressive. But unlike this star chamber, in normal proceedings the defense get's to present their case and often the impressiveness of the opening statement gets greatly diminished. But for some odd reason, the defense in this case is barred from doing so.

Now, have you figured out if 1973 comes before 2009 dumbfuck?
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    So your defense is that Taylor is a partisan hack and is lying to help overthrow Trump, the man who appointed him? Bold strategy, let's see what happens.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Muellertards are trash

Bill Taylor was burnt to the ground. Another I heard something witness. I heard you live in mom's basement in El Monte and are unemployed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    Swaye's Wigwam
    House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., said a fellow Republican lawmaker deconstructed a key part of the latest Trump impeachment inquiry witness testimony in Tuesday's closed-door session.

"In 90 seconds, we had John Ratcliffe destroy [acting U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Bill] Taylor's whole argument," McCarthy said.

The questioning by Ratcliffe, a Texas Republican and member of both the House Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, was an important moment in the hearing, McCarthy claimed.

"We can't really talk about it," he said.

Ratcliffe appeared on Fox News after the testimony and said there were new details brought to light, but said nothing "worthy of impeachment."

McCarthy added House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff, D-Calif., is not allowing lawmakers to speak too specifically about the proceedings, in an interview Tuesday on "The Ingraham Angle."

"Adam Schiff won't let us talk about what happened," he said regarding U.S. diplomat
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter

So your defense is that Taylor is a partisan hack and is lying to help overthrow Trump, the man who appointed him? Bold strategy, let's see what happens.

No, my defense is that not being a fucking dipshit I don't swallow whole the un-rebutted opening statement in any trial or hearing. Appears you do.