Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adidas husky shoe limited edition

Comments

• Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Houhusky said:

Men’s shoe obsession culture always comes across as homo or for the poors trying to feel like they have one mildly expensive thing in their life.

It’s a consumable meant to be used that stops the grossest part of the human body from stepping on dogshit.

People who talk/brag about their shoes are like the fucktards that brag/talk about their shitty 60” TV they bought at Bestbuy like it’s something special.

Exceptions acceptable for special utility or material shoes... like stingray and hippo ivory boots or something.

My beard got me these for like $70 a year ago...works for me

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Postal91 said:

What’s the best spray to use for protecting shoes? Brand?

Good question @Postal91. Hopefully someone will chime in. I did a quick search and looks like Kiwi, Scotchgard, and Crep make good shoe spray products. I guess the big thing is to remove the laces before applying the product... & you need to do multiple applications.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

Good question @Postal91. Hopefully someone will chime in. I did a quick search and looks like Kiwi, Scotchgard, and Crep make good shoe spray products. I guess the big thing is to remove the laces before applying the product... & you need to do multiple applications.
    I use this on backpacks, shoes, boots, jackets, canopy, rain fly, hats, pants, and 1 sock. It works fine, you may be able to find better. I always do at least 2 coats and about once a year depending on how frequently I'm using the gear. It has slightly darkened nylon material but it's not ruined anything. The debates are usually between water, or silicone based. I have not had as good of luck with water based.

• Options
    Founders Club
    Thanks @minion_doog. You'are alright, despite what your brother-in-law says about you.

;) <---------- $75K
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Fuck you guys. I woke up early and kept refreshing over and over and 10.5 never popped as available.

I’m salty. And jealous.

Knowing Adidas uses the Pool Boy model of less availability = hot ticket, I just eat my dick and wait to negotiate price with some anus angel on eBay. Same bullshit as Liga Privada cigars, and tix to see boy bands.
    I got some Liga Privadas recently. Quite nice. I too used an Anus Angel
    UF 13 is in my top 3. I've been "resting" a Feral for about 3 years, I've made it so precious Idk if I'll ever smoke it
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Thanks @minion_doog. You'are alright, despite what your brother-in-law says about you.

;) <---------- $75K</p>

I fucking lol'd
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've always used scotch guard. Let it dry then apply another coat.

For ultra boosts I mainly hit the white boost material hard because that is the stuff that is impossible to clean when it gets dirty. I want the primeknit to remain breathable so not as heavy on that.

Any dirt or spill can be wiped off easily after wearing.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I've always used scotch guard. Let it dry then apply another coat.

For ultra boosts I mainly hit the white boost material hard because that is the stuff that is impossible to clean when it gets dirty. I want the primeknit to remain breathable so not as heavy on that.

Any dirt or spill can be wiped off easily after wearing.

I've had real good luck with Simple Green and a tooth brush
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

I picked up Scotchgard, but it says not to put on plastic... which is about 20% of the shoe. Crud. Would love to hear, soon, what the best route is.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doogles said:

I want the primeknit to remain breathable so not as heavy on that.

Don't really care to have my shoes to turn into sweatboxes. Will probably hit the white strong and then a single or double light coat on the fabric. Just not sure if I have to avoid the plastic adidas whatever the fuck those are that hold the laces. Saw a guy do Ultraboosts online and he sprayed it all, but they were also all white.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I wear normal shoes like a normal person with no show socks from target. I hope you all fall off something high.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I wear normal shoes like a normal person with no show socks from target. I hope you all fall off something high.

Fuck you, Bill!!
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,611
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Quite a few how to "protect & clean" a shoe superiority guys around here. My lord.

Fuck, now I'm glad I didn't get the shoe. All the anxiety to keep the fuckers clean! $200 bucks in pocket! Oh what to do, what to do.... maybe I would buy some Adidas gear if there was any to buy that didn't like shit and made of cheap material.

Drop kick the Bears tonight!

Hey Damone, any good deals on Scotchgard at Lowe's you old Kristy bag.

• Options
    Founders Club
    I laffed for ril.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Swaye said:

I rub anal secretions from rattlesnakes on my kicks to keep them looking and feeling good. You fags sound like pussies.

Told my wife “Swaye says he isn’t bitter about the addidas shoes because he has his own.”

Before I could fucking show her she said “moccasins! Can’t blame him, they’re comfy as hell.”

I said the guys are all talking about how to protect their shoes, and I asked how she thinks Swaye does his. Her response?

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Meanwhile she’s been laughing at retarded Michigan all morning.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I rub anal secretions from rattlesnakes on my kicks to keep them looking and feeling good. You fags sound like pussies.

Told my wife “Swaye says he isn’t bitter about the addidas shoes because he has his own.”

Before I could fucking show her she said “moccasins! Can’t blame him, they’re comfy as hell.”

I said the guys are all talking about how to protect their shoes, and I asked how she thinks Swaye does his. Her response?

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Ur wife is super smart.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

You really talk to your wife about this board? I hide my phone when she looks over, probably thinks I'm on Tinder Grindr.