Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adidas husky shoe limited edition

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

I rub anal secretions from rattlesnakes on my kicks to keep them looking and feeling good. You fags sound like pussies.

Told my wife “Swaye says he isn’t bitter about the addidas shoes because he has his own.”

Before I could fucking show her she said “moccasins! Can’t blame him, they’re comfy as hell.”

I said the guys are all talking about how to protect their shoes, and I asked how she thinks Swaye does his. Her response?

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Meanwhile she’s been laughing at retarded Michigan all morning.
    You really talk to your wife about this board? I hide my phone when she looks over, probably thinks I'm on Tinder.
    Yeah man. All the time.

This morning we were laughing about BTP in the alcohol thread and remembering what it was like to just be focused on getting pissed with no brakes to control the decent and regardless of quality of alcohol. Then we appreciated HouHusky’s discussion of good bourbon and alcohol infused cocktails.

The bourbon caramel milkshake at Bobby Flay’s Burgers in Vegas on a 100 degree day was fucking money.

But anyway, yeah I talk about HH all the time, show her gifs, tell her what’s being discussed. She finds it hilarious. But I also married a cool ass chick.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I rub anal secretions from rattlesnakes on my kicks to keep them looking and feeling good. You fags sound like pussies.

Told my wife “Swaye says he isn’t bitter about the addidas shoes because he has his own.”

Before I could fucking show her she said “moccasins! Can’t blame him, they’re comfy as hell.”

I said the guys are all talking about how to protect their shoes, and I asked how she thinks Swaye does his. Her response?

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

You really talk to your wife about this board? I hide my phone when she looks over, probably thinks I'm on Tinder.
    Yeah man. All the time.

This morning we were laughing about BTP in the alcohol thread and remembering what it was like to just be focused on getting pissed with no brakes to control the decent and regardless of quality of alcohol. Then we appreciated HouHusky’s discussion of good bourbon and alcohol infused cocktails.

The bourbon caramel milkshake at Bobby Flay’s Burgers in Vegas on a 100 degree day was fucking money.

But anyway, yeah I talk about HH all the time, show her gifs, tell her what’s being discussed. She finds it hilarious. But I also married a cool ass chick.
    She does sound awesome.

Should you two ever breakup tell her to give me a call.
    If I can get in on this I have a divorce lawyer on speed dial.

edit: I tried to be cool like @DoogCourics and showed this to CLS. She hit me in the head with a large scented candle.
    Did she get the candle at BB&B?
  • Options

Swaye said:

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Yeah man. All the time.

She does sound awesome.

Will do. I married way out of my league in a lot of ways. One day she will wise up so you’ll have a good shot.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Yeah man. All the time.

She does sound awesome.

If I can get in on this I have a divorce lawyer on speed dial.

edit: I tried to be cool like @DoogCourics and showed this to CLS. She hit me in the head with a large scented candle.

Mrs. hates scented candles. She goes for the fake ones with batteries without scent because it doesn’t “make the house smell like goddamn bath and body works”.

I don’t mention the many lotions and foot scrubs and bath add ins from bath and body works because I’m not an idiot.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,327
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Yeah man. All the time.

I seriously doubt Fudgie is drinking decent booze. And if he is, it's being wasted.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,100
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019

Swaye said:

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Yeah man. All the time.

For shame @DoogCourics

You have been corrupted with the self-chin.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,100
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2019

Postal91 said:

What’s the best spray to use for protecting shoes? Brand?

Good question @Postal91. Hopefully someone will chime in. I did a quick search and looks like Kiwi, Scotchgard, and Crep make good shoe spray products. I guess the big thing is to remove the laces before applying the product... & you need to do multiple applications.
    I use this on backpacks, shoes, boots, jackets, canopy, rain fly, hats, pants, and 1 sock. It works fine, you may be able to find better. I always do at least 2 coats and about once a year depending on how frequently I'm using the gear. It has slightly darkened nylon material but it's not ruined anything. The debates are usually between water, or silicone based. I have not had as good of luck with water based.
    POTD
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Swaye said:

“Snake venom”.

Fucking close enough.

Yeah man. All the time.

For shame @DoogCourics

You have been corrupted with the self-chin.
    Ah fuck. Didn’t mean to do that. I blame my right thumb that scrolls at the same spot as the chincredibles. I sometimes also give people unintended Fuck Offs or Not Your Best Efforts. I see it later and remove it.

As I have my self chincredible.

I ask for forgiveness!