Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adidas husky shoe limited edition

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Fuck you guys. I woke up early and kept refreshing over and over and 10.5 never popped as available.

I’m salty. And jealous.

Yeah, I did the same thing and 10.5 wasn't available at 7:01. Some time later, @HuskyClaws posted that most sizes were showing available again and that's when I jumped on it. I have him to thank. I think it was around 9:00 and I'm sure it was a very small window.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,548
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    My sister got me the traditional adidas shoes in purple and black as soon as the contract announced for 30$ at the employee store in Portland.

#Winning
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

My sister got me the traditional adidas shoes in purple and black as soon as the contract announced for 30$ at the employee store in Portland.

#Winning

CSB

You and your sister sound poor.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I would flag you for not posting a picture of your sister, but I'm not interested because she's poor.

Let’s be real, a female version of Haie sounds like a very calm and rational person.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2019

haie said:

#Winning

CSB

Neither of us are poor. Both make well over six figures in Portland. Just don't light money on fire...
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

I would flag you for not posting a picture of your sister, but I'm not interested because she's poor.

Let’s be real, a female version of Haie sounds like a very calm and rational person.
    Thanks Freemee!!! Love you bwoo!!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

#Winning

CSB

Neither of us are poor. Just don't light money on fire
    Disagree!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There was actually an accidental post of my sister on here that J obsessed about for a couple months.

She was a big Rapp fan.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

There was actually an accidental post of my sister on here that J obsessed about for a couple months.

She was a big Rapp fan.
    She likes Rapp Culture?
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

Fuck you guys. I woke up early and kept refreshing over and over and 10.5 never popped as available.

I’m salty. And jealous.

Yeah, I did the same thing and 10.5 wasn't available at 7:01. Some time later, @HuskyClaws posted that most sizes were showing available again and that's when I jumped on it. I have him to thank. I think it was around 9:00 and I'm sure it was a very small window.
    Yeah at 9 I had to take a phone cal. 9:07 I saw the update and saw you had gotten them and checked and I was already fucked.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Thanks Freemee!!! Love you bwoo!!
    Hey man, I just love your passion. Let’s all be friends.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

She was a big Rapp fan.
    She likes Rapp Culture?
    Yep
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

#Winning

CSB

Neither of us are poor. Just don't light money on fire
    Disagree!
    OK!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Rich people pay 500$ for generic purple and gold shoes with no W all the tim....
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

Rich people pay 500$ for generic purple and gold shoes with no W all the tim....
    $500?

Exaggerate much?!
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’m salty. And jealous.

Knowing Adidas uses the Pool Boy model of less availability = hot ticket, I just eat my dick and wait to negotiate price with some anus angel on eBay. Same bullshit as Liga Privada cigars, and tix to see boy bands.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I’m salty. And jealous.

Knowing Adidas uses the Pool Boy model of less availability = hot ticket, I just eat my dick and wait to negotiate price with some anus angel on eBay. Same bullshit as Liga Privada cigars, and tix to see boy bands.
    I got some Liga Privadas recently. Quite nice. I too used an Anus Angel