Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Adidas husky shoe limited edition

Comments

• Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

All sizes are gone now.

It’s been 15 minutes since the launch. Who the fuck bought all of these?

Probably some assholes who intend to resell them at markup.

Either way...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

And I set my alarm for this. Beauty sleep interrupted and no shoes.

I might be an angry drunk at the tailgate today.

Where's this tailgate? ;)
    E1 parking lot of course.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Well, that narrows it down.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Glad I’m not the only one to see this. Quality release!!1
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Well, that narrows it down.
    Just keep shouting out my name and I’ll wave you over.
    Will do...

Can't pass up this porking lot opportunity with an angry, drunk DDJ.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

These fuckers only have a certain amount for early access. The rest will be available at 12:30. The worst thing out of all of this is that we will not be fighting each other online for these shoes. The worst thing is that the motherless fucks that will probably be getting these shoes instead of us will not even be UW fans but bots that fan boys hire to get the shoes. I bet these shoes in the after market will be around $1-4k depending on the size.

You nailed it. They didn't brand the shoe with any UW (because why give the new little school something special), which opened the gates to ever Laker and LSU fuck and any fan of purple/gold fuck parties, creating the interest from the fucking bots.

Fuck Adidas. There are ways to avoid this and the rest of the shoes won't be available at 12:30, they gone.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Same exact thing happens with the Liverpool shoes every year.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not irrationally angry, we've never had a good purple/gold shoe that wasn't fucking Laker branded or some obscure fuck design. Or you had to track down a team shoe.

It's called 'copping', and I'm about to buy an account and be the official shoe buyer for this fucking joint.

Complain to UW and tell them to step the fuck up. This was a failed launch. This shoe, the 1st, should have at least had a UW on it and then they could release the regular one. How fucking hard is that.

Yeah, it’s 100% the bots...and if we’re all smart we’ll complain to both Adidas *AND* the UW Athletic Department if more inventory isn’t made available.

I’m irrationally angry about this, probably because it’s the culmination of my outrage over how shitty clothing selection for UW has been for years. Part of me thinks I’m being petty (#firstworldproblems), but seriously, this is insane. For a university/football program that’s fighting the perception of being elitist *and* struggling to fill the stands with fans, this kind of thing shouldn’t be an issue. As the BDTW/TSIO boys keep preaching, “little” things like this matter.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Postal91 said:

BTW, the worst (unmentioned) part is Adidas has 30% off which would have made this a reasonable purchase. Now, fuck us.

Exactly. Instead of being excited about these shoes and the new partnership, I’ve now gone 100% WDWTA. I’m pulling a Race and walking away. If the UW AD didn’t anticipate this bot nonsense and not set aside physical inventory at the UW Bookstore or the stadium, fuck ‘em.

Again, I realize I’m acting like a child that didn’t get all the toys they wanted Christmas morning, but I just had overly inflated hopes for the Adidas deal. Is it so wrong to want nice purple/gold things?
  • Options
    HuskyClawsHuskyClaws Member Posts: 1,170
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Postal91 said:

BTW, the worst (unmentioned) part is Adidas has 30% off which would have made this a reasonable purchase. Now, fuck us.

More sizes are available now, but the UW shoe was excluded from the discount code.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Postal91 said:

More sizes are available now, but the UW shoe was excluded from the discount code.
    Yup, 13s are there..... no discount. DAMMMMMMMN!