Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

For your consideration

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Do you want this site to be legit and eventually end up like doogman because once you start giving into the "this place is rancid" crowd you can never stop. We? could have nice things like teen boy experts who answer your questions. Or just keep rolling along until the world at large becomes as rancid as we? are?

For your consideration 47 votes

Let's go legit and tell Race and his Antifa buddies to go start another racist cesspool of humanity and crush BDTW
10%
PurpleJDennis_DeYoungdncCanadawgfosterworth 5 votes
Fuck off. We are who we are and we will crush BDTW
89%
TommySQCMooser42CFetters_Nacho_LoverRaceBannonHouhuskySwayeAlCzervikwhlinderPostGameOrangeSlicesRoadDawg55dhdawgHoustonHusky79smoothdawgExtraChrisBH_DThe_UndertakerchuckHuskyInAZhuskyhooliganGreenRiverGatorz 42 votes

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Subscription are at all time high, why change??

Donations have far exceeded injun’s expectations
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Eliminate the lurkers and make all access require a login to view anything.

Have a special disclaimer for parents and non-shit heads.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Honestly go fuck yourself there is no better place than to be here because I tell you what those guys at dawgman probably talk like we do in real like amongst friends maybe not all but most but they don’t have the ballz to post on boards like so. This is a place kinda like the Wild West meets the Roman Empire. This is a boards of passionate fans who want to have fun, have a laugh, share info and see a team win! So many inside jokes for ever and I feel like this place is gaining momentum as well as people are strolling through here and seeing they actually want to be apart of this place. I stumbled along this site 2 years ago trying to find a place I could read up on crootin with out paying and i don’t know why I clicked on a tsio podcast or how I found it but when I started listening to it and laughing my ass off while getting the info I wanted this place quickly became some sort of a home for me.

LEAVE
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,062
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

And for the record, I wish nothing but the best for BDTWv2 cuz I'm Nebraska classy like that. But I think that's more in the dawhman space. You can't try for the mainstream and have the hijinx we do at the same tim, just can't.

Addendum: That is assuming no one takes a big steamy shit on Derek like Chester did on the way out the door.
    Huh? More details por favor.

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would say put the recruiting board behind the paywall. Win win. More money for the site and keep the random parent peak from being easily accessible.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I expected more mainstream votes than 1

Proud of our degenerates