Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Recruiting Questions?

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

chuck said:

I'm just guessing here, but I think sonicsguy was never going to be here long because he doesn't care for the peculiar brand of humor here. Some of you couldn't help yourselves and were hitting him with some standard memes and inside jokes (shower or fridge, how are his hips, etc). I dont think it really mattered, as he knew how it worked here from the start and already planned on a short stay. Resisting the temptation might have kept him around a bit longer though.

Plus ballzaids. I'm not denying the effect of that. How fucking funny that the idiot was insecure and started attacking sonics right off the bat as though his territory was being encroached on, delusional fuckerthat he is.

Check the screenshots, bro. He's still here. Apparently this is preferable to whatever friction he found at Doogman.

There's rumors he's at BD2W, dunno if that's really him, cuz I'm not giving those goobers one red cent until they pony up to buy their domain. I'm seriously considering buying it myself and upping the ransom.
    Is he answering questions or chiming in on anything?
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Emoterman said:

chuck said:

I'm just guessing here, but I think sonicsguy was never going to be here long because he doesn't care for the peculiar brand of humor here. Some of you couldn't help yourselves and were hitting him with some standard memes and inside jokes (shower or fridge, how are his hips, etc). I dont think it really mattered, as he knew how it worked here from the start and already planned on a short stay. Resisting the temptation might have kept him around a bit longer though.

Plus ballzaids. I'm not denying the effect of that. How fucking funny that the idiot was insecure and started attacking sonics right off the bat as though his territory was being encroached on, delusional fuckerthat he is.

Check the screenshots, bro. He's still here. Apparently this is preferable to whatever friction he found at Doogman.

There's rumors he's at BD2W, dunno if that's really him, cuz I'm not giving those goobers one red cent until they pony up to buy their domain. I'm seriously considering buying it myself and upping the ransom.

He did a nice, dense info drop two days ago. He was active within the past hour. He's not gone, bruh.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Emoterman said:

chuck said:

Emoterman said:

chuck said:

He did a nice, dense info drop two days ago. He was active within the past hour. He's not gone, bruh.
    I guess we'll see. I say he gone. It may take a few days to complete.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    chuck said:

Emoterman said:

chuck said:

Emoterman said:

chuck said:

I guess we'll see. I say he gone. It may take a few days to complete.
    LIPO?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,274
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I like Sonics and his info, but get his cock out of your mouths. It’s mostly the same information most of us already knew.

I would say most of us speculated at but still...
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231

I like Sonics and his info, but get his cock out of your mouths. It’s mostly the same information most of us already knew.

That's what makes this place so speshul....
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Can't agree. The guy is WAY more inside than anyone on here. Why we would discourage that kind of info is beyond me.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FirePete said:

Are we bashing having cocks in our mouth now???
    FirePete said:

Are we bashing having cocks in our mouth now???
    My wam badge says I’m ok with cocks in my mouth.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whuggy said:

Can't agree. The guy is WAY more inside than anyone on here. Why we would discourage that kind of info is beyond me.
    I don’t discourage it and I enjoy it on the boards, but it’s getting a little out of hand. A lot of it was somewhat common knowledge.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A lot of that is because he has posted it elsewhere.

IMO he's got far better sources than anyone else on this bored, except maybe acrop.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This thread got faggy in a hurry. FYFMFE
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

@sonics1993

Do you still have the same confidence in us landing Banks?
    Why the hell are we recruiting a top kid from Iowa?
    Do you still think we will flip a current committed player? And what % would you say?
    I ask you previously if Banks would be our next commit? You said someone else. Does this still hold true?
    Have you been helping out Paopao w/ his resume considering Petersen has called him out twice in press conferences?
    I know it is early but should us fans be concerned with Emeka wearing tOSU gloves during games?
    Does Andre Baccellia have polaroids on Petersen?
    Any update on Eason potentially leaving early?
    Over/Under 3.5 transfers this offseason?
    Over/Under 3.5 early entries in the NFL Draft?

- Yes
    - No clue, weird offer
    - Still trying, hope is to get him on campus late. Us not having a big season on the field is going to hurt and lowers my confidence in getting him on campus. If we can get him on campus then I think we flip him but getting him to take a trip will be the hard part. My confidence level right now is probably only 20-25% due to the season we are going to have.
    - Yes I think it be anthor player
    - Not looking good for him
    - No, it's to early for his recruitment to be concerned but Washington is recruiting him as hard as they can.
    - No, he just knows the playbook. Now does the playbook need to be changed is probably a better question
    - No, to early for that
    - Too early to say
    - Too early to say
    @sonics1993

If Manu and Brendon keep making mistakes, why aren’t sirmon or tafisi given the opportunity to make these mistakes too? They have higher upside, or does the defense need to change their playbook too
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,460
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FirePete said:

@sonics1993

Do you still have the same confidence in us landing Banks?
    Why the hell are we recruiting a top kid from Iowa?
    Do you still think we will flip a current committed player? And what % would you say?
    I ask you previously if Banks would be our next commit? You said someone else. Does this still hold true?
    Have you been helping out Paopao w/ his resume considering Petersen has called him out twice in press conferences?
    I know it is early but should us fans be concerned with Emeka wearing tOSU gloves during games?
    Does Andre Baccellia have polaroids on Petersen?
    Any update on Eason potentially leaving early?
    Over/Under 3.5 transfers this offseason?
    Over/Under 3.5 early entries in the NFL Draft?

- Yes
    - No clue, weird offer
    - Still trying, hope is to get him on campus late. Us not having a big season on the field is going to hurt and lowers my confidence in getting him on campus. If we can get him on campus then I think we flip him but getting him to take a trip will be the hard part. My confidence level right now is probably only 20-25% due to the season we are going to have.
    - Yes I think it be anthor player
    - Not looking good for him
    - No, it's to early for his recruitment to be concerned but Washington is recruiting him as hard as they can.
    - No, he just knows the playbook. Now does the playbook need to be changed is probably a better question
    - No, to early for that
    - Too early to say
    - Too early to say
    @sonics1993

If Manu and Brendon keep making mistakes, why aren’t sirmon or tafisi given the opportunity to make these mistakes too? They have higher upside, or does the defense need to change their playbook too
    Both Tafis and Sirmon are playing a lot. I expect one of them to take Manu's starting spot shortly but as far as snaps go they are pretty even. This defense has been the number one defense for the last four years so no they don't need to change the playbook. It takes awhile for linebackers to get comfortable playing. Look at Alabama who due to injury and recruiting is playing nothing but first and second year five star linebackers and they are struggling at that position. It's even forced them to shorten the playbook due to it being too difficult for the young linebackers to pick up. It's a difficult and demanding position and if your counting on young guys to play that position then your in trouble.
    We started out in dime against Hawaii, and I'm guessing we'll see it a quite a bit against teams like USC, Arizona, and Wazzu. Is that our solution this year until we get LB comfortable in our base nickel?