Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

TUFF Husky Coaching Attire for DDJ

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

People were glad to see Owens go and then started hating everything James did. Like dumping the spring game format and wearing athletic gear instead of a suit

That's a good look. My mom had a huge crush on Jimbo

Jim’s a handsome fellow. And I completely agree RE: the suits. I LOVE it when men put on a classy/stylish suit and tie.

At least football coaches haven’t adopted the baseball manager’s model of wearing a player’s uniform.
    When I entered the business world in the early 80's even us construction guys from the office wore slacks, a tie, and a sport coat. A suit if it was an important meet.

Today we are one step removed from stained sweat pants and a tee. It is remarkable how informal we are

Pretty much the only suits are lawyers. Its too bad in a way
    It is too bad. I think everyone generally carries themselves differently (for the better) when they dress up. I always feel more polished when I wear a dress/skirt/heels out, but if I do so during the week people think I have an interview or a date.
    I could hook you up with one of the two. I'll even put on a suit that isn't even camo. Eastside!
    Soooge... no
    edited August 2019

People were glad to see Owens go and then started hating everything James did. Like dumping the spring game format and wearing athletic gear instead of a suit

Jim’s a handsome fellow. And I completely agree RE: the suits. I LOVE it when men put on a classy/stylish suit and tie.

At least football coaches haven’t adopted the baseball manager’s model of wearing a player’s uniform.
    When I entered the business world in the early 80's even us construction guys from the office wore slacks, a tie, and a sport coat. A suit if it was an important meet.

Today we are one step removed from stained sweat pants and a tee. It is remarkable how informal we are

It is too bad. I think everyone generally carries themselves differently (for the better) when they dress up. I always feel more polished when I wear a dress/skirt/heels out, but if I do so during the week people think I have an interview or a date.

Whoa. Putting my Tinder profile photo on boreds? Not cool OBK!

MODS?!?!
    Tinder is dumb, hth!

And this is coming from a college kid
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

MODS?!?!
    Tinder is dumb, hth!

So I heard...what is the cool hook up app these days?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,382
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking tidal wave just came south to Tacoma. Did a dam break up in the eastside? Sheesh ddj!
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

CaptainPJ said:

CEO of my old company would say that you take yourself more seriously in a coat and tie. And he was right. You don't slouch at your desk and half-ass as much. You like you look more serious so it translates to how you feel. You feel like a serious adult ready to do bidness, not jog around the track.
    Food for thought. I'm taking over our outside sales on the wet side but moving to Leavenworth to do it. Currently in Spocompton. My dress up has always been casual, nice dress shirt, shoes and Levi's or Kuhl pants. You and Race make good points and I may want to give it a trial run. My biggest problem with a suit and tie etc is that it's just not me and I want to be authentic to my customers. Anything that might better myself/sales/company image however is worth consideration. If anyone needs premium high quality blow up dolls or oversized butt plugs I'm your hook up.
    “Outside sales on the ‘wet side?” “Levi’s and Kuhn pants?!”

T’s and P’s.

Sounds like you have a bleach HH in your near future - Leavenworth may not be the spot, Wenatchee can hook you up.

Don’t worry about the wardrobe, won’t be a problem for long.
    Lol thanks. I'm saving my old sweatpants for unemployment and looking forward to all the time I can spend here. The future is looking up!
    You spent all that time in Thailand and didn't get a tailored suit?

MODS?!?!
    Tinder is dumb, hth!

Sources said:

MODS?!?!
    Tinder is dumb, hth!

Grindr
    Hryk

MODS?!?!
    Tinder is dumb, hth!

Fuck dating apps. I and most others prefer the old fashion way meeting at a party or bar
    edited August 2019
    PurpleJ said:

MODS?!?!
    Tinder is dumb, hth!

Fuck dating apps. I and most others prefer the old fashion way meeting at church a party or bar
    Worry bout u backpack
    *mosque s/o @PurpleBaze
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,955
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dressing sharp used to be a sign of respect to those who you were meeting with. Now it's nearly the opposite.

I feel like I missed out on the hat era. No, your faggy fedora's don't count.

I watched a lot of classic movies during my formative years, so I grew up thinking fedoras were super hot:

But sadly the boys in the school thought trucker hats and backwards baseball caps were the epitome of cool.
    What do you think of turbans, shemaghs, & fezzes?
    Also hot. I’ve dated a few Middle Eastern gentleman and they were very nice.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Overall, I haven't been too impressed with Pete's tastes in dress clothes, but his suite for the 2016 CFP presser was baller.

But that shirt though left a lot to desire