Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TUFF Husky Coaching Attire for DDJ

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,911
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
edited August 2019 in Hardcore Husky Board
Ask and ye shall receive @Doog_de_Jour

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    People were glad to see Owens go and then started hating everything James did. Like dumping the spring game format and wearing athletic gear instead of a suit

That's a good look. My mom had a huge crush on Jimbo
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    WRONG COACH PISS!

(I still LOL’d though.)
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Who is the cross-eyed QB?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

People were glad to see Owens go and then started hating everything James did. Like dumping the spring game format and wearing athletic gear instead of a suit

Jim’s a handsome fellow. And I completely agree RE: the suits. I LOVE it when men put on a classy/stylish suit and tie.

At least football coaches haven’t adopted the baseball manager’s model of wearing a player’s uniform.
    When I entered the business world in the early 80's even us construction guys from the office wore slacks, a tie, and a sport coat. A suit if it was an important meet.

Today we are one step removed from stained sweat pants and a tee. It is remarkable how informal we are

Pretty much the only suits are lawyers. Its too bad in a way
    I still have to wear a coat and slacks when I'm out of the house. I don't mind since I get to wear shorts and flops 90% of the Tim.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,328
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Jim’s a handsome fellow. And I completely agree RE: the suits. I LOVE it when men put on a classy/stylish suit and tie.

At least football coaches haven’t adopted the baseball manager’s model of wearing a player’s uniform.
    When I entered the business world in the early 80's even us construction guys from the office wore slacks, a tie, and a sport coat. A suit if it was an important meet.

Today we are one step removed from stained sweat pants and a tee. It is remarkable how informal we are

It is too bad. I think everyone generally carries themselves differently (for the better) when they dress up. I always feel more polished when I wear a dress/skirt/heels out, but if I do so during the week people think I have an interview or a date.
    Pics? Axin' for a fren.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Mario just needs moar tim.
    Such Crystal Ballz apologist @creepycoug

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Mario just needs moar tim.
    Such Crystal Ballz apologist @creepycoug

Mauler!
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

CEO of my old company would say that you take yourself more seriously in a coat and tie. And he was right. You don't slouch at your desk and half-ass as much. You like you look more serious so it translates to how you feel. You feel like a serious adult ready to do bidness, not jog around the track.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Doogles said:

I love suiting up, but today it comes off as try hard, especially in Cali.

Flip flops + Lululemon + Rolex = profit.

You wear Lulelemon men's collection? Lulz!!

Just kidding....my wife buys this stuff for me too.

#MeToo