Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Andrew Yang pulls out a shotgun

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,036
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Hmmmm, so where has this armed resistance been while our privacy rights are stripped away? Or do you only care about your favorite amendment?

Just admit your little hobby is what it is and your Constitutional arguments are empty air. Or you’d have done something already.

Why are all authoritarians like TF such control freaks? Because they have no actual power? Or balls?
    I’m an authoritarian because I believe in preserving our privacy rights as guaranteed in the Constitution?

Good one.

Got any more gems?
    It sounds like you have your own favorite hobby Amendment, then.

I don’t pretend that the 2A is some elevated king of the amendments like some.

And I’m mostly just curious when Sledog is planning to step up and defend the Constitution like he says he will. It’s eroding around us as we speak. It’s almost like guns don’t defend our freedoms, people defend our freedoms, eh?
    Ok you're not pretending.
    Cmon Sled, you swore an oath. And you claim you’re a bad man on the trigger.

Are you an oath breaker or a pussy or abundance?
    Doubling down on stupid doesn't help poofter boy.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Hmmmm, so where has this armed resistance been while our privacy rights are stripped away? Or do you only care about your favorite amendment?

Just admit your little hobby is what it is and your Constitutional arguments are empty air. Or you’d have done something already.

Why are all authoritarians like TF such control freaks? Because they have no actual power? Or balls?
    I’m an authoritarian because I believe in preserving our privacy rights as guaranteed in the Constitution?

Good one.

Got any more gems?

And I’m mostly just curious when Sledog is planning to step up and defend the Constitution like he says he will. It’s eroding around us as we speak. It’s almost like guns don’t defend our freedoms, people defend our freedoms, eh?

So abundance?

That’s what I thought.

It’s almost like your oath is a crock of shit, just like everything else you claim.

You sound like the stolen valor prototype.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Good one.

Got any more gems?
    No. You're authoritarian because you want government to be your mommy and get those mean kids with their guns in trouble.
    Where did I say that? Let me save you some time, I didn’t.

All I said is that Yang’s position is irrelevant because he will never have the political capital to fight that fight. And that it is not a high priority for his campaign anyways.

You caught up now?
    Fuck your Privacy Rights bullshit. Guys like you will never fight for anything. Thank God for the 2A folks who will always stand up and fight.

Don't worry, Tommy. When you get knocked up, the 2A crowd will be there to protect your abortion rights, but you won't be there for them.
  • Options

Good one.

Got any more gems?
    No. You're authoritarian because you want government to be your mommy and get those mean kids with their guns in trouble.

All I said is that Yang’s position is irrelevant because he will never have the political capital to fight that fight. And that it is not a high priority for his campaign anyways.

You caught up now?
    Fuck your Privacy Rights bullshit. Guys like you will never fight for anything. Thank God for the 2A folks who will always stand up and fight.

Don't worry, Tommy. When you get knocked up, the 2A crowd will be there to protect your abortion rights, but you won't be there for them.
    Fuck privacy rights? Wow. So you don’t care about the Constitution. Just guns. Weird.

I care about both. Why don’t you?

• Options

Good one.

Got any more gems?

You caught up now?

Fuck privacy rights? Wow. So you don’t care about the Constitution. Just guns. Weird.

Then get to shooting them big boy.
  • Options

Good one.

Got any more gems?

You caught up now?

Liar. You'll be handing over your neighbors guns to the government faster than you can rat them out.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

Good one.

Got any more gems?

You caught up now?

Then get to shooting them big boy.
    Shooting who? I didn’t swear a pretend oath.
  • Options

Good one.

Got any more gems?

You caught up now?

Liar. You'll be handing over your neighbors guns to the government faster than you can rat them out.
    But if they have guns, they’re safe, no?

Your hypothetical doesn’t even make sense.

I always knew you were retarded.

Have you fled Seattle yet, prole?
  • Options
    Keep trying SlowTommy. Next time you disappear, make it permanent.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam

November 2020
  • Options

Hit the bricks retard. You’re a drag on my town
  • Options

I doubt he's dragging west Hollywood down.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @GrundleStiltzkin doing yeoman's work on behalf of my rights in this thread. Tyfys.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    Swaye's Wigwam
    And I already called it. Yang should be the type of policy wonk that helps drive the dems in a productive direction. He's the Asian the other kids should be copying homework off of. Instead he's now their token person of color.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,847
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

I've been voting against it. The 2A is the amendment that protects all the others. It is the most important amendment. You're a pretend totalitarian what the first thing your side does? Take people's guns. History much? That education you claimed sucked and produced a turd.
    Some would argue its the 2nd most important. Some would do that.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,950
    Just curious how many soldiers have been billeted at @ThomasFremont 's house or whether he's had unreasonable search and seizure performed therein?

• Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Good one.

Got any more gems?

So abundance?

That’s what I thought.

It’s almost like your oath is a crock of shit, just like everything else you claim.

You sound like the stolen valor prototype.
    Momma doesn't call you sonny because she thinks you're bright.
  • Options

Keep fighting like a girl, Tommy. It's your ceiling.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

I doubt he's dragging west Hollywood down.
    Way too classy for Tommy. He's a Tenderloin fag, at best.