Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miss Michigan stripped of title after racist tweets surface

12346»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

The Killing of Garrett Phillips is on HBO now. I'll be honest as I was surfing by my initial thought was - here we go again with this shit. Not very woke but honest

But I caught it during the initial questioning of the suspect and could not turn away so I recorded both episodes and watched last night

You can say a lot with a camera that you don't have to say and this show did a great job of it.

A black man in mostly white upper New York was dating a white woman who had broke up with a cop to date him. Her child ended up strangled a year later.

The police zeroed in on the Black guy who was a soccer coach at a local college and let the cop she broke up with be with her at the initial questioning of the mom. The cop was never a suspect

She had taken out a restraining order on the cop. The cop was in the area same as the soccer coach when the kid was killed

It got pretty fascinating. The new DA was a cunt and finally took it to trial and lost

Still unsolved because they never looked past the Black guy. If he did it he's a sociopath of the first order. He seemed like a good guy

I recall hearing about that case, I didn't realize they made a documentary about it.

Don't get me wrong there are plenty of asswhole and racist cops.