Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miss Michigan stripped of title after racist tweets surface

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    She should go back where she came from.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,356
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    USMChawk said:

She’ll get more fame from this than the Miss World America contest would have given her. Sounds like a win to me.

Filed under "There is no bad publicity"
  • Options

Statistics and refusing to wear a garment worn by women in a religion you are not part of is now racist.

Maybe if she'd mentioned a Jew zombie you could see it. And I don’t know what right a black person has to complain about mistreatment—people who look just like them sometimes kill one another.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

USMChawk said:

She’ll get more fame from this than the Miss World America contest would have given her. Sounds like a win to me.

And it starts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kathy-zhu-ex-miss-michigan-trump-campaign
    Will they let her drive the campaign bus?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,302
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H triggered by another woman of color
  • Options

H triggered by another woman of color

I thought Asians were the smart ones, but she sounds like you, Race.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,491
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Why is it that facts seem to trigger libs like HH? She spoke the truth backed by statistics and since those things are not discussed out loud by racist democrats (they fear they will lose votes), ;she is fraudulently labeled a racist.

HH, I think even the most idiotic liberal can see that your dishonest and exhaustive use of the "racist' label has seen better days. Time to come up with something new.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Why is it that facts seem to trigger libs like HH? She spoke the truth backed by statistics and since those things are not discussed out loud by racist democrats (they fear they will lose votes), ;she is fraudulently labeled a racist.

HH, I think even the most idiotic liberal can see that your dishonest and exhaustive use of the "racist' label has seen better days. Time to come up with something new.

You shamelessly post your sanctimonious bullshit every day, and then when exposed as a liar and a fool you cowardly run away. Even the most idiotic trumptard sees that.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

Statistics and refusing to wear a garment worn by women in a religion you are not part of is now racist.

Maybe if she'd mentioned a Jew zombie you could see it. And I don’t know what right a black person has to complain about mistreatment—people who look just like them sometimes kill one another.
    Over 80% of African Americans who are homicide victims are killed by the hands of another African American.

A recent deep dive study of police homicides concluded that Hispanics and African Americans are less likely to be killed by a white officer than at the hands of an officer of their own race.

Twitter and Tug libtard will read those things and cry racism. And it all but nullifies the Black Lives Movement as baseless.

But but Betsy Ross and SLAVERY IN THE 18th Century!!!!!
  • Options

You shamelessly post your sanctimonious bullshit every day, and then when exposed as a liar and a fool you cowardly run away. Even the most idiotic trumptard sees that.
    I can’t wait for this poast to be ratio’d to invisibility, like the other 3/4 of the BS you poast on here.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Over 80% of African Americans who are homicide victims are killed by the hands of another African American.

A recent deep dive study of police homicides concluded that Hispanics and African Americans are less likely to be killed by a white officer than at the hands of an officer of their own race.

Twitter and Tug libtard will read those things and cry racism. And it all but nullifies the Black Lives Movement as baseless.

No more complaining, black people! Didn’t you know some of your kind have been committing crimes? That’s science!
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

I can’t wait for this poast to be ratio’d to invisibility, like the other 3/4 of the BS you poast on here.
    Do you want to answer the questions bitr said he would but then cowardly ran away from? Did you see all my posts in the nick sandman thread that were ratioed and we’re 100% correct and the replies that were 100% wrong? Do whatever makes your life livable cuog.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

No more complaining, black people! Didn’t you know some of your kind have been committing crimes? That’s science!
    Pat Pat.

It’s been a tough week for the progressive movement I know, but it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to post coherently. Didn’t your coaches teach you to Play to the whistle even when the game is all but over?

Sad.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pat Pat.

It’s been a tough week for the progressive movement I know, but it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to post coherently. Didn’t your coaches teach you to Play to the whistle even when the game is all but over?

Sad.
    It’s been a tough week for who? Can you coherently explain?