Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miss Michigan stripped of title after racist tweets surface

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

The causal racism of the left on display

Casual works better in your sentence.

How do you know it wasn’t sexism?
    Because your posting history speaks volumes
    Go back where you came from.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Try again
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

Whoa...who told Asian women they were supposed to have opinions? If we wanted that we'd stick to white women.

I believe in an America where even a woman of Asian descent is entitled to be as racist as the President.
    Thank you for being honest. The Squad is very racist.

The poor woman you libs want to destroy because she used real statistics to make a point? I guess she is just fodder for you right HH?

Pretty alarming how you protect racists while condemning non-racists.

That makes you a slimy racist POS right?
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

Whoa...who told Asian women they were supposed to have opinions? If we wanted that we'd stick to white women.

I believe in an America where even a woman of Asian descent is entitled to be as racist as the President.

The poor woman you libs want to destroy because she used real statistics to make a point? I guess she is just fodder for you right HH?

Look who’s back asking questions. BitrFS has no shame at all.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276

HHusky said:

Her point was blacks should shut up until other blacks stop committing crimes.

What a totally not racist thing to say.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Still having fun perpetuating falsehoods, I see, ShittyLawyer who can't get his facts straight.

If the law is about truth, why are you in it?
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Bullshit. That is your racist interpretation. Probably thought that one up when you were in your safe space.

73% of all black children are born without a father in the home. How does that fact make you FEEL HH? Are you FEELING like you want to call me a racist? Will that make you FEEL better?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Still having fun perpetuating falsehoods, I see, ShittyLawyer who can't get his facts straight.

If the law is about truth, why are you in it?
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

"Did you know that the majority of black deaths are caused by other blacks?" the second tweet said. "Fix problems within your own community first before blaming others."

Why do you lie O'Keefed? That's her statement, of course there is no context for that statement. Do you know what her statement was in response to O'Keefed, do you have anymore context?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Frankly statistics are racist as hell to the left.

Is there a single economic or crime statistic where black people as a group look good?
  • Options

Is there a single economic or crime statistic where black people as a group look good?

It's time to lay off the skin color bullshit and dig into the culture that perpetuates the negative behaviors and associated stereotypes. Pandering to false narratives about oppression may win votes, but it completely fucks over the populations left to fend for themselves and wait eternally for the broken promises to happen after the political circus leaves town.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

It's time to lay off the skin color bullshit and dig into the culture that perpetuates the negative behaviors and associated stereotypes. Pandering to false narratives about oppression may win votes, but it completely fucks over the populations left to fend for themselves and wait eternally for the broken promises to happen after the political circus leaves town.

The biggest driver of all the pathologies that afflict the black community is right here:

More than three quarters of African American births are to unmarried women, nearly double the illegitimacy rate of all other births, according to new federal data.

The National Center for Health Statistics said that in 2015, 77.3 percent of non-immigrant black births were illegitimate.

And unless your willing to honestly address this situation you're not really serious about changing the conditions for black Americans.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

The biggest driver of all the pathologies that afflict the black community is right here:

More than three quarters of African American births are to unmarried women, nearly double the illegitimacy rate of all other births, according to new federal data.

The National Center for Health Statistics said that in 2015, 77.3 percent of non-immigrant black births were illegitimate.

And unless your willing to honestly address this situation you're not really serious about changing the conditions for black Americans.
    Not disputing or ignoring that, Bob. But I can't force people to stop fucking and start marrying or sticking around after Junior is born.

I would like, however, to see the virtue-signaling, pandering hard-Left libtard politicians stop sucking off the black community for votes, then turning their back on them until the next election, which has been going on since the mid 1960s.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Not disputing or ignoring that, Bob. But I can't force people to stop fucking and start marrying or sticking around after Junior is born.

I would like, however, to see the virtue-signaling, pandering hard-Left libtard politicians stop sucking off the black community for votes, then turning their back on them until the next election, which has been going on since the mid 1960s.
    I would like to see society as a whole attach a stigma to having children out of wedlock equal to or greater than it currently attaches to smoking or saying the word "fag" in public or not calling a trannie by their preferred pro-noun.

While you can be certain that O'Keefed didn't encourage or condone his own daughter having children out of wedlock being the good liberal that he is, he is silent when it comes to blacks and Hispanics having kids out of wedlock.

Just another example of the soft bigotry of low expectations.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Statistics and refusing to wear a garment worn by women in a religion you are not part of is now racist.

Maybe if she'd mentioned a Jew zombie you could see it. And I don’t know what right a black person has to complain about mistreatment—people who look just like them sometimes kill one another.
    Over 80% of African Americans who are homicide victims are killed by the hands of another African American.

A recent deep dive study of police homicides concluded that Hispanics and African Americans are less likely to be killed by a white officer than at the hands of an officer of their own race.

Twitter and Tug libtard will read those things and cry racism. And it all but nullifies the Black Lives Movement as baseless.

But but Betsy Ross and SLAVERY IN THE 18th Century!!!!!
    That second stat you gave is actually shocking if it's true, especially given the disproportionate number of white officers to black officers. Do you have the source for that?
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    R's will wail about the Good Book being the solution to all problems, while the D's won't even go near the issue, but find somebody to conveniently blame instead. Not expecting any miraculous turnarounds on this subject in my lifetime, unfortunately.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kind of interesting after a quick search. Major cities are increasing minorities in the leadership. Its tough to get rank and file police of any color these days. Baltimore says they are about 500 officers short to enact any meaningful change to the crime stats

A 40% Black force is required to make Blacks safer with police by statistics.

https://npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2017/02/04/513218656/does-having-more-black-officers-reduce-police-violence

In the years since, a somewhat clearer picture about who is killed in police encounters has emerged thanks to reporting by the Washington Post, The Guardian, and Mapping Police Violence project. Today, data overwhelmingly confirm that black people are involved in and are victims of police-involved killings at greater proportions than any other racial group in the country. But even as more research explores the role of race in police violence, the findings have been inconclusive and sometimes contradictory.

A new study that will be published in the next edition of the Public Administration Review will complicate that body of research even more. "What we find is evidence that [having] more black police officers probably doesn't offer a direct solution to this problem," Sean Nicholson-Crotty, a political scientist at Indiana University and one of the study's authors, said. Indeed, the researchers concluded that as the ratio of black officers in police departments rose — up to a certain threshold — so did the number of fatal encounters between officers and black residents. "Any small group will sometimes be the strongest proponents of [the larger organization's] norms and values, and people will sometimes see that as the mechanism to be seen as legitimate," Nicholson-Crotty said.

The tipping point appears to be 25 percent.

When black officers reach that ratio in the force, the rate of fatal police-involved incidents levels off. The study also found that once a police department became about 40 percent black, the trendline flipped — the more black officers a department has after that point, the less likely the incidence of fatal encounters with black people. But the study suggests that what departments really need isn't just to simply add more black officers, but to reach a critical mass of black officers. In fact, so many black officers that they would be overrepresented relative to the local black population. (Very few local police departments reached that 40-percent mark. The researchers looked at the 100 largest cities in the country, and only 15 had police forces with that proportion of black officers.)

So, why would adding black officers to the ranks drive up the number of fatal incidents?

One reason, Nicholson-Crotty said, is that black officers might be tougher on black citizens because they are especially invested in stopping crime in black neighborhoods. But he also said that in institutions where someone belongs to a distinct minority, they are often more likely to adhere to the cultures of the organization to prove they belong.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    One reason, Nicholson-Crotty said, is that black officers might be tougher on black citizens because they are especially invested in stopping crime in black neighborhoods. But he also said that in institutions where someone belongs to a distinct minority, they are often more likely to adhere to the cultures of the organization to prove they belong.

Pure conjecture.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Pure conjecture.

Couple things I found interesting - 15 of the hundred big cities have a 40% Black police force. That's more than I would have guessed. We're talking 11% of the population which of course is higher in a big city.

I think its all conjecture. No one seems to know.

Big cities also have a lot of Black mayors and council people and a lot of Blacks in police leadership.

Focusing on the police is looking at half the equation IMO
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    When you adjust for violent crime rates broken down by race, blacks are no more likely to be shot and killed by the police than any other racial group. Blacks have a lot more contact with the police on average because of the high crimes rates in the areas where they mostly live.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Killing of Garrett Phillips is on HBO now. I'll be honest as I was surfing by my initial thought was - here we go again with this shit. Not very woke but honest

But I caught it during the initial questioning of the suspect and could not turn away so I recorded both episodes and watched last night

You can say a lot with a camera that you don't have to say and this show did a great job of it.

A black man in mostly white upper New York was dating a white woman who had broke up with a cop to date him. Her child ended up strangled a year later.

The police zeroed in on the Black guy who was a soccer coach at a local college and let the cop she broke up with be with her at the initial questioning of the mom. The cop was never a suspect

She had taken out a restraining order on the cop. The cop was in the area same as the soccer coach when the kid was killed

It got pretty fascinating. The new DA was a cunt and finally took it to trial and lost

Still unsolved because they never looked past the Black guy. If he did it he's a sociopath of the first order. He seemed like a good guy