Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miss Michigan stripped of title after racist tweets surface

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited July 2019
    salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Statistics and refusing to wear a garment worn by women in a religion you are not part of is now racist.

Maybe if she'd mentioned a Jew zombie you could see it. And I don’t know what right a black person has to complain about mistreatment—people who look just like them sometimes kill one another.
    Over 80% of African Americans who are homicide victims are killed by the hands of another African American.

A recent deep dive study of police homicides concluded that Hispanics and African Americans are less likely to be killed by a white officer than at the hands of an officer of their own race.

Twitter and Tug libtard will read those things and cry racism. And it all but nullifies the Black Lives Movement as baseless.

But but Betsy Ross and SLAVERY IN THE 18th Century!!!!!
    No more complaining, black people! Didn’t you know some of your kind have been committing crimes? That’s science!
    Pat Pat.

It’s been a tough week for the progressive movement I know, but it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to post coherently. Didn’t your coaches teach you to Play to the whistle even when the game is all but over?

Sad.
    I like to use “statistics” to prove black people need to become better before they complain about police brutality. That’s what I like to do.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    USMChawk said:

salemcoog said:

Why is it that facts seem to trigger libs like HH? She spoke the truth backed by statistics and since those things are not discussed out loud by racist democrats (they fear they will lose votes), ;she is fraudulently labeled a racist.

HH, I think even the most idiotic liberal can see that your dishonest and exhaustive use of the "racist' label has seen better days. Time to come up with something new.

You shamelessly post your sanctimonious bullshit every day, and then when exposed as a liar and a fool you cowardly run away. Even the most idiotic trumptard sees that.
    I can’t wait for this poast to be ratio’d to invisibility, like the other 3/4 of the BS you poast on here.
    I’ve done my part.
    Your pride in being consistently wrong and an idiot is noted. It’s the calling card of all trumptards. Good work.
  • Options
    George is getting upset!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Statistics and refusing to wear a garment worn by women in a religion you are not part of is now racist.

Maybe if she'd mentioned a Jew zombie you could see it. And I don’t know what right a black person has to complain about mistreatment—people who look just like them sometimes kill one another.
    Over 80% of African Americans who are homicide victims are killed by the hands of another African American.

A recent deep dive study of police homicides concluded that Hispanics and African Americans are less likely to be killed by a white officer than at the hands of an officer of their own race.

Twitter and Tug libtard will read those things and cry racism. And it all but nullifies the Black Lives Movement as baseless.

No more complaining, black people! Didn’t you know some of your kind have been committing crimes? That’s science!
    Pat Pat.

It’s been a tough week for the progressive movement I know, but it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to post coherently. Didn’t your coaches teach you to Play to the whistle even when the game is all but over?

Sad.
    It’s been a tough week for who? Can you coherently explain?
    Anyone who wants impeachment or a new resident in the White House come Jan 2021.

So basically, you.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

Why is it that facts seem to trigger libs like HH? She spoke the truth backed by statistics and since those things are not discussed out loud by racist democrats (they fear they will lose votes), ;she is fraudulently labeled a racist.

HH, I think even the most idiotic liberal can see that your dishonest and exhaustive use of the "racist' label has seen better days. Time to come up with something new.

You shamelessly post your sanctimonious bullshit every day, and then when exposed as a liar and a fool you cowardly run away. Even the most idiotic trumptard sees that.
    I can’t wait for this poast to be ratio’d to invisibility, like the other 3/4 of the BS you poast on here.
    Do you want to answer the questions bitr said he would but then cowardly ran away from? Did you see all my posts in the nick sandman thread that were ratioed and we’re 100% correct and the replies that were 100% wrong? Do whatever makes your life livable cuog.

I’m sure your poasts were eloquent and pertinent.

It is Sad that no one is recognizing top shelf intelligence here when they see it.

Ts n Ps and GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY
  • Options

Trigger warning for apag

for the record... WOOD
    Agreed. Not the issue.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Trigger warning for apag

for the record... WOOD
    I always thought DJ was racist, now it’s confirmed.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pat Pat.

Sad.
    Anyone who wants impeachment or a new resident in the White House come Jan 2021.

So basically, you.
    You’be spent a lifetime being wrong about everything. No sense in stopping now! Should I bump your analysis of the trump tax reform act for a good laugh?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    HHusky said:

Trigger warning for apag

for the record... WOOD
    Agreed. Not the issue.
    It kind of is.

You took a hot chick and listened what she had to say.
    To what end? Who cares?
  • Options

HHusky said:

Trigger warning for apag

for the record... WOOD
    Agreed. Not the issue.
    It kind of is.

You took a hot chick and listened what she had to say.
    To what end? Who cares?
    Too much traffic and lying here to play the “no one cares” card.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pat Pat.

Sad.

So basically, you.
    You’be spent a lifetime being wrong about everything. No sense in stopping now! Should I bump your analysis of the trump tax reform act for a good laugh?
    So one thing means everything in your triggered maelstrom of incoherence.

Again T’s and P’s and GLTROW.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,933
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

According to screenshots obtained by the Orlando Sentinel, the first tweet said, "There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus. So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

Trying to figure out what race is ‘Islam’

• Options
    edited July 2019

According to screenshots obtained by the Orlando Sentinel, the first tweet said, "There is a 'try a hijab on' booth at my college campus. So you're telling me that it's now just a fashion accessory and not a religious thing? Or are you just trying to get women used to being oppressed under Islam?"

Trying to figure out what race is ‘Islam’

People clearly need to keep their bigotry lingo straight. But she didn’t lose her title because she wouldn’t put on a hijab.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,098
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    She needs an invite
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,394
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Pat Pat.

Sad.
    I like to use “statistics” to prove black people need to become better before they complain about police brutality. That’s what I like to do.
    "Hands UP!"

Yeah, you clearly have an understanding of what is going on HH. Those evil police you claimed shot that gentle giant in the back while his hands were up. How dare they complain about how they are treated.

"Hands Up!" HH!