Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miss Michigan stripped of title after racist tweets surface

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,780
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

salemcoog said:

HHusky said:

Statistics and refusing to wear a garment worn by women in a religion you are not part of is now racist.

Maybe if she'd mentioned a Jew zombie you could see it. And I don’t know what right a black person has to complain about mistreatment—people who look just like them sometimes kill one another.
    Over 80% of African Americans who are homicide victims are killed by the hands of another African American.

A recent deep dive study of police homicides concluded that Hispanics and African Americans are less likely to be killed by a white officer than at the hands of an officer of their own race.

Twitter and Tug libtard will read those things and cry racism. And it all but nullifies the Black Lives Movement as baseless.

But but Betsy Ross and SLAVERY IN THE 18th Century!!!!!
    No more complaining, black people! Didn’t you know some of your kind have been committing crimes? That’s science!
    Pat Pat.

It’s been a tough week for the progressive movement I know, but it doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t try to post coherently. Didn’t your coaches teach you to Play to the whistle even when the game is all but over?

Sad.
    I like to use “statistics” to prove black people need to become better before they complain about police brutality. That’s what I like to do.
    According to the statistics, you're an idiot. HTH
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,212
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Here I provided you all the information that totally disputes everything that you just said and you never bothered to read it.

You are seriously wacko. No more time wasted on you.

You posted op-Eds. You didn’t read the audit or disclosure report. You are BitrFS.
    Enron had audited financials too.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,352

Here I provided you all the information that totally disputes everything that you just said and you never bothered to read it.

You posted op-Eds. You didn’t read the audit or disclosure report. You are BitrFS.

Neil Armstrong died from medical malpractice. Throbber urges you never to see your doctor.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Neil Armstrong died from medical malpractice. Throbber urges you never to see your doctor.
    Please note where I ever discourage people from seeing their physician.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

Audited financial statemenst don't mean SHIT as to viability of an entity. That's a FS argument brought forth by TyphusDawg. The City of Vallejo had 'audited financial statements' the year prior to their bankruptcy.

It's fairly common for the unsophisticated layman to live in the false reality that 'audited' financial statements mean anything other than the financials were prepared in accordance with the principles prescribed by GAAP or GAGAS or IFRS or whatever. Auditors don't opine on anything other than fair presentation with the possible exception of a Going Concern note. Even HondoFS knows this - or his audit manager does.

Pat pat, layman.

You may want to walk your safety up now because I just told you you're too dumb to understand. But I"m a nice guy and educated rather than just leaving it at calling you a dumbass.

• Options

HHusky said:

Audited financial statemenst don't mean SHIT as to viability of an entity. That's a FS argument brought forth by TyphusDawg. The City of Vallejo had 'audited financial statements' the year prior to their bankruptcy.

It's fairly common for the unsophisticated layman to live in the false reality that 'audited' financial statements mean anything other than the financials were prepared in accordance with the principles prescribed by GAAP or GAGAS or IFRS or whatever. Auditors don't opine on anything other than fair presentation with the possible exception of a Going Concern note. Even HondoFS knows this - or his audit manager does.

Pat pat, layman.

You may want to walk your safety up now because I just told you you're too dumb to understand. But I"m a nice guy and educated rather than just leaving it at calling you a dumbass.

Too bad you only got the point after it was too late to discard your first effort. Embarrassing.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019
    Whoa...who told Asian women they were supposed to have opinions? If we wanted that we'd stick to white women.

• Options

Whoa...who told Asian women they were supposed to have opinions? If we wanted that we'd stick to white women.

I believe in an America where even a woman of Asian descent is entitled to be as racist as the President.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Pat pat, layman.

Too bad you only got the point after it was too late to discard your first effort. Embarrassing.
    Not really. I edited the spelling on the word 'manger' to "manager".

You really should use screenshots if that's all you need.

Dumbass.

• Options
    edited July 2019
    Still waiting for where I ever discouraged people from seeing their physician too.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

Pat pat, layman.

Jfc.
    The prior year Vallejo audits showed pending bankruptcy.
    The cal pers audits refute entirely what BitrFS claimed.
    Enron auditors faced accountability.
    Try to keep up.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Pat pat, layman.

Jfc.
    Try to keep up.
    That wasn't what you said.

Backtracker.
  • Options

Still waiting for where I ever discouraged people from seeing their physician too.

Throbber would rather be seen as obtuse than to be seen conceding anything.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

HHusky said:

Pat pat, layman.

Jfc.
    Try to keep up.
    That wasn't what you said.

Backtracker.
    Wtf? Quite the meltdown throbber.
  • Options
    DawgDaze71DawgDaze71 Member Posts: 705
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I believe in an America where even a woman of Asian descent is entitled to be as racist as the President.
    Well at least she can do the Taxes and save that H&R Block annual expense. Gotta look for the silver lining in all dark clouds.
  • Options
    edited July 2019

HHusky said:

Well at least she can do the Taxes and save that H&R Block annual expense. Gotta look for the silver lining in all dark clouds.
    But her driving!
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Throbber would rather be seen as obtuse than to be seen conceding anything.
    Don't ever change.

All you ever see is Purple, Coach Pettibone.

• Options
    edited July 2019

The causal racism of the left on display

Casual works better in your sentence.

How do you know it wasn’t sexism?