Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Live look at Oregon recruiting

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Washington fans or just HH or just Cobra really rude the emotional ups and downs of recruiting.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Meek said:

?

Isn't it obvious? Their class is gonna suck ass. Van Fillinger was their top realistic D-line target. A 3-star guy UW was lightly interested in and he's going to Texas. They won't get a single 4-star offensive or defensive lineman in this class. When Williams and Slusher decommit, they will struggle to finish with 6 4-star signees. It's going to be a Helfrich level class. Oregon is fucking done. They are falling back to middle of the Pac recruiting wise and will stay there for a long time. This is the beginning of the end for them. UW is digging their grave right now on the recruiting trail. The beat down they put on them in Husky Stadium this season will be the final nail in the coffin. RIP any hope of an Oregon football resurgence.
    I want to believe
    Believe it brother. They are not capable of being good when UW is good. UW sucks the life out of them.
  • Options

Meek said:

?

Isn't it obvious? Their class is gonna suck ass. Van Fillinger was their top realistic D-line target. A 3-star guy UW was lightly interested in and he's going to Texas. They won't get a single 4-star offensive or defensive lineman in this class. When Williams and Slusher decommit, they will struggle to finish with 6 4-star signees. It's going to be a Helfrich level class. Oregon is fucking done. They are falling back to middle of the Pac recruiting wise and will stay there for a long time. This is the beginning of the end for them. UW is digging their grave right now on the recruiting trail. The beat down they put on them in Husky Stadium this season will be the final nail in the coffin. RIP any hope of an Oregon football resurgence.
    What is this ride the momentum much like a 15 year old girl bs that you just typed? It’s July.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Awfully warm for July
  • Options
    I personally think Oregon does very well on the field this year. That’s just me though. So, I am not worried about Van Fillinger going to Texas. Besides, had we gotten him Cobra would be like “another 3 star for Oregon!”
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

I personally think Oregon does very well on the field this year. That’s just me though. So, I am not worried about Van Fillinger going to Texas. Besides, had we gotten him Cobra would be like “another 3 star for Oregon!”

Exactly, that's the point. He wasn't an elite prospect to begin with which indicates the dreck Oregon is gonna have to take on the D-line this class just to have some warm bodies to work with.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

Exactly, that's the point. He wasn't an elite prospect to begin with which indicates the dreck Oregon is gonna have to take on the D-line this class just to have some warm bodies to work with.
    I bet the dlinemen Oregon take will haves the pecs.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

No, they'll have man boobs and will get pancaked by UW's O-line if they ever see the field.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

No, they'll have man boobs and will get pancaked by UW's O-line if they ever see the field.
    I want inverted tiddies.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

I want inverted tiddies.
    Mind the cut-blocks.
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

lawsandl said:

😂 Ohio State and Michigan offered him. They must be desperate enough to pursue a 3 Star DE

• Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

😂 Ohio State and Michigan offered him. They must be desperate enough to pursue a 3 Star DE

Very thin talent pool available for D-line talent across the country in this class which raises his stock more than he deserves talent-wise. He doesn't have a committable offer from Ohio State.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

Very thin talent pool available for D-line talent across the country in this class which raises his stock more than he deserves talent-wise. He doesn't have a committable offer from Ohio State.

Van Fillinger
    @van_filli
    Wow ! I’d like to give a BIG thank you to Ohio states coaching staff for their hospitality on this visit. With that being said I am blessed to have received an offer to The Ohio State university.

https://mobile.twitter.com/van_filli/status/1129503504547102720
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

Van Fillinger
    @van_filli
    Wow ! I’d like to give a BIG thank you to Ohio states coaching staff for their hospitality on this visit. With that being said I am blessed to have received an offer to The Ohio State university.

Not a committable offer. Same as his UW offer.
  • Options

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

lawsandl said:

Van Fillinger
    @van_filli

Not a committable offer. Same as his UW offer.
    Right
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Not a commitable offer? Maybe you could explain that to us.

Besides I said they offered him which they did.