Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He’s totally not a racist

12346»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

The only color added was the very least sentence of the poast. By the poaster.

Telling AOC, who was born in the US, to go back to her country is pretty cut and dry racist. I don't know why you don't just embrace Trump's casual racism at this point. Make it a fun novelty. It'd save you a lot of contorting every time he makes another dubious comment.
    Hey turd. This is the fourth post in the thread. There's been many others saying that 3 of the 4 were all born in America. And then bashing dark skinned countries as shit holes essentially adds a little more to it.
    AOC's country doesn't have garbage disposals. Obviously she's from a shithole.
    AOC was born in New York. I think we have garbage disposals; and it's surprising to see you describe the U.S. as a shithole.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Telling AOC, who was born in the US, to go back to her country is pretty cut and dry racist. I don't know why you don't just embrace Trump's casual racism at this point. Make it a fun novelty. It'd save you a lot of contorting every time he makes another dubious comment.
    Hey turd. This is the fourth post in the thread. There's been many others saying that 3 of the 4 were all born in America. And then bashing dark skinned countries as shit holes essentially adds a little more to it.
    AOC was born in New York. I think we have garbage disposals; and it's surprising to see you describe the U.S. as a shithole.
    I think he had is tongue firmly in his cheek with that comment.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

New York's it's own country. And yes it's a shithole. Being stupid doesn't know borders.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

New York's it's own country. And yes it's a shithole. Being stupid doesn't know borders.
    Sled hates America’s largest city and capitalist enclave. Maybe it’s time he went back to his own country.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Still no evidence of “racism” after 46 hours.

Mistaken birthplaces are not racism. They are mistakes. Even offensive. But not racism. Learn the difference, Hondobros.
    Update: 51 hours. Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

I think he had is tongue firmly in his cheek with that comment.
    Or maybe not.
    Bump. 94 hours, and counting. Tick-Tock.