Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He’s totally not a racist

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

The only color added was the very least sentence of the poast. By the poaster.

Telling AOC, who was born in the US, to go back to her country is pretty cut and dry racist. I don't know why you don't just embrace Trump's casual racism at this point. Make it a fun novelty. It'd save you a lot of contorting every time he makes another dubious comment.
    I didn’t read that and think he was talking about AOC. Why did you?
    Ah, then what's your theory on who he was referring to?
    Clearly Omar, not a theory he is talking about her
    Despite using the plural of "Congresswomen", he's only talking about Omar. Gotcha.

Thank God we have you here to interpret Trump's otherwise ambiguous tweets.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited July 2019
    Once again we see liberals call statements that make their snatches hurt “racist”
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Telling AOC, who was born in the US, to go back to her country is pretty cut and dry racist. I don't know why you don't just embrace Trump's casual racism at this point. Make it a fun novelty. It'd save you a lot of contorting every time he makes another dubious comment.
    Keep injecting racism into every conversation. You’ve rendered the term meaningless at this point, outside the democratic party.

Amazing how the irony of twisting Trump’s point into a pretzel so you can call him racist literally underscores his point that people who come from places where their houses of government are complete corrupt dysfunctional disasters - which they play up constantly in the open borders and immigration debates - don’t really have a leg to stand on to tell the US government how it should run it’s houses.

But the easiest and laziest route is to say, “He mentioned black or brown countries, so he’s racist, per se.”

What powerful thinkers we have on these boreds.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Let the record show that this thread was started by the very same Kunt who called me a racist because I didn’t think that meme about billionaires and public housing was racist.
    Since the prevailing belief of SJW anti-racists today are that only white people can be racists, because only white people possess “power” in the USA, I’m already a convicted racist in the eyes of these SJW moralists.

And so is every other white person. And that form of outright racism is encouraged and promoted by people like APAG and the SJW wing of the Dems - the tail that wags the dog of the DNC and Democrat Party.

And so we’ve reached a point where only outside democratic circles can MLK’s dream be celebrated and realized, not inside, where they’ve slashed, burned and murdered that ideal, because racial identity politics is just too attractive an idea for the Dems to resist.

All the proof one needs to see is right here in this thread.

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Keep injecting racism into every conversation. You’ve rendered the term meaningless at this point, outside the democratic party.

Amazing how the irony of twisting Trump’s point into a pretzel so you can call him racist literally underscores his point that people who come from places where their houses of government are complete corrupt dysfunctional disasters - which they play up constantly in the open borders and immigration debates - don’t really have a leg to stand on to tell the US government how it should run it’s houses.

But the easiest and laziest route is to say, “He mentioned black or brown countries, so he’s racist, per se.”

Weird tangent you're going on. But you must have me confused for a SJW who cries "racist" at every opportunity. Your inability to see the difference between myself and the SJWs you and I both rail against shows that you're not very capable of nuance.

It's actually possible to acknowledge that Trump's statement is racist while simultaneously agreeing that the accusation of "racist" gets thrown around way too liberally by the militant left and is in fact losing its meaning in every day discourse. Shit, I'd actually wager that Trump knows this and it's why he continues to lob out these soft chunks of racist bait for the left to obsessively gobble up. Not everything needs to fit into the predefined position you're going to take with whatever news flavor of the day comes across your desk. Yet you continue to fall in line nonetheless like the good little soldier you are.

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Weird tangent you're going on. But you must have me confused for a SJW who cries "racist" at every opportunity. Your inability to see the difference between myself and the SJWs you and I both rail against shows that you're not very capable of nuance.

It's actually possible to acknowledge that Trump's statement is racist while simultaneously agreeing that the accusation of "racist" gets thrown around way too liberally by the militant left and is in fact losing its meaning in every day discourse. Shit, I'd actually wager that Trump knows this and it's why he continues to lob out these soft chunks of racist bait for the left to obsessively gobble up. Not everything needs to fit into the predefined position you're going to take with whatever news flavor of the day comes across your desk. Yet you continue to fall in line nonetheless like the good little soldier you are.
    The very fact you think those specific tweets are racist show you’ve drank the SJW Kool Aid.

Sorry, but you’re clearly looking through the SJW lens these days if you really think you’re onto something here.
    Better yet, @GRG, how about this: Show me exactly what Trump wrote, in those specific tweets, that was racist.

Forget the abstract discussions and your reading between the lines “what he really meant” bullshit. Show me the racism.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Lefties are racists. Fact.
    Racists are racist. As are people like APAG who obsess over race and see it inherently and systematically at work in everything.
    Thank you. Close thread. /

edited July 2019

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Racists are racist. As are people like APAG who obsess over race and see it inherently and systematically at work in everything.
    Thank you. Close thread. /

Well that’s odd. I ask for actual evidence of racist tweets from the HH racism police and suddenly the discussion goes completely quiet.

Evidence? Proof? Facts? Fail.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,467 Founders Club
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,467 Founders Club

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

APAG's not a racist. But he's being a bit neurotic
    edited July 2019

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Disagree. He’s the new kind of racist: The Projectionist Racist.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

It's actually possible to acknowledge that Trump's statement is racist while simultaneously agreeing that the accusation of "racist" gets thrown around way too liberally by the militant left and is in fact losing its meaning in every day discourse.
    ^
    This
    edited July 2019
    HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

It's actually possible to acknowledge that Trump's statement is racist while simultaneously agreeing that the accusation of "racist" gets thrown around way too liberally by the militant left and is in fact losing its meaning in every day discourse.
    ^
    This
    Game’s over. Your side lost.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,405

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

^
    This
    You should have killed us when you had the chance then.
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

^
    This
    @TurdBomber declared victory. Over what, no one is sure. But he won, so it's time to head home.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Disagree. He’s the new kind of racist: The Projectionist Racist.
    So would you be a projectionist confiscation theorist?

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

^
    This
    @TurdBomber declared victory. Over what, no one is sure. But he won, so it's time to head home.
    Absent any evidence to make your case, surrender is your only option. Smart move.