Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He’s totally not a racist

Comments

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Omar is from Somalia but don't let that stop you

Those tweets aren't racist

Congresswomen. Countries. They. They.

You named one but it doesn’t say congresswoman, country, she and she. It’s plural. He’s telling women born in America to go back to where they came from.

I tell you what, why don’t you go tell your kids go back to Africa since there’s nothing wrong with it.
    Sounds like he was also referring to Rashida Tlaib, the anti-Semitic Hamas supporting Palestinian.
    Your crocodile tears for die Juden is heartwarming.
    Why don't you make yourself useful and make me some tostados and guac, messican. I've got a few pesos, I'll leave you a tip.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

You named one but it doesn’t say congresswoman, country, she and she. It’s plural. He’s telling women born in America to go back to where they came from.

I tell you what, why don’t you go tell your kids go back to Africa since there’s nothing wrong with it.
    Sounds like he was also referring to Rashida Tlaib, the anti-Semitic Hamas supporting Palestinian.
    Why don't you make yourself useful and make me some tostados and guac, messican. I've got a few pesos, I'll leave you a tip.
    Now this ^ fucker is a racist. Focus on that.

How it must burn your ass that I'm one generation removed from the boat and my family is kicking yours all over the fucking place. Gotta love America don't ya?

At ease private dick licker. The government checks are still clearing.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

How it must burn your ass that I'm one generation removed from the boat and my family is kicking yours all over the fucking place. Gotta love America don't ya?

What he said seems fine to me. If you don’t like it maybe you should go back to where you came from.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904

What he said seems fine to me. If you don’t like it maybe you should go back to where you came from.
    The Indians can go back to where they came from too. It was really the far east. They walked across frozen tundra from Siberia. Siberia was a shithole country. They should go back and make America Great Again -- with nobody here.

Aberdeen? No thanks.

You're pressing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Almost a full day has gone by and still nobody can show me the "self evident" racism in those tweets. Nobody. Not Hondo. Not APAG. Not GRG. Not AOG, LowIQCirrho or any of the HondoBros from the Hondo Bathhouse.

As usual, all of you Liberal Tools just parroted the liberal MSM's viewpoint without any fact checking, and further embedded your ignorance, immaturity and authoritarianism in the minds of reasonable people, and sent what was left of your credibility into the shitter.

Nice Job, Tools! What's your ultimate goal? To lose both the electoral college and popular vote next time around? You're well on your way, Tools.

Almost a full day has gone by and still nobody can show me the "self evident" racism in those tweets. Nobody. Not Hondo. Not APAG. Not GRG. Not AOG, LowIQCirrho or any of the HondoBros from the Hondo Bathhouse.

As usual, all of you Liberal Tools just parroted the liberal MSM's viewpoint without any fact checking, and further embedded your ignorance, immaturity and authoritarianism in the minds of reasonable people, and sent what was left of your credibility into the shitter.

Nice Job, Tools! What's your ultimate goal? To lose both the electoral college and popular vote next time around? You're well on your way, Tools.

You’re asking the question in bad faith and we are unwilling to engage because of that. Anything short of Trump on video stating he’s racist and killing a poc and you’ll deny it. And if that video came out you’d still support him.

You’re asking the question in bad faith and we are unwilling to engage because of that. Anything short of Trump on video stating he’s racist and killing a poc and you’ll deny it. And if that video came out you’d still support him.
    thudbomber is a waste of time
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited July 2019

Fuck off. You called me a racist and then ran and hid like a fucking Kunt when asked to back it up. Fuck you. Not agreeing with you and Hondo the lying dumbfuck that the meme about public housing and Billionaires was "racist" was enough for you liberal Kunts to level the charge. Just admit it, statement that make your snatch hurt are "racist" in the little Kunt world you live in.
    SFGbob said:

Fuck off. You called me a racist and then ran and hid like a fucking Kunt when asked to back it up. Fuck you. Not agreeing with you and Hondo the lying dumbfuck that the meme about public housing and Billionaires was "racist" was enough for you liberal Kunts to level the charge. Just admit it, statement that make your snatch hurt are "racist" in the little Kunt world you live in.
    The meme about public housing and billionaires.
    SFGbob said:

That's not very nice.... even on a trash bored there are limits bob.

Asking for proof is *bad faith* to snowflake liberals. Got it.

thudbomber is a waste of time
    Translation: When I lose, it's the game's fault I lost, not mine.

• SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

The meme about public housing and billionaires.

Okay, well Coug then is also a racist because he said he didn't think it was racist. And of course when asked to explain why that Meme was racist you run and hid like a Kunt.

And thanks for making my point. Anything that makes your snatch sore is "racist."

Axing a messican to cook some tostados and offering some pesos in return isn't racist, it's just common sense. Messicans invented that food, and it's great. It's also true that the real racists, those on the far left fringe, see everything in terms of race. You seem to be one of those.

You're pathetic.

Axing a messican to cook some tostados and offering some pesos in return isn't racist, it's just common sense. Messicans invented that food, and it's great. It's also true that the real racists, those on the far left fringe, see everything in terms of race. You seem to be one of those.
    Actually, I seem to be not one of those.

What makes you a racist is that you are a fucking racist. You've made it pretty clear over the years that you ascribe certain negative traits to entire ethnicity and racial groups, particularly mine. A current example you referring to me in post after post as a Messican in a clearly pejorative attempt to insult me, even though the entire board knows I'm Cuban. Ergo, being Mexican must be a bad thing in your view if you use it for the sole purpose of conveying insult. Your descriptions of hispanic people in general always involves lowest common denominator stereotypes and you are 100% consistent on your preference that we not be here. If you're not a racist then we don't have racists in this world anymore.

I'm not above it myself, mind you, so that's how I know what I'm talking about. Unlike the sniveling little pussy you are, I have hairy man balls and can grab them for inspiration when I need to own up to something. So when I say that you're shit white trash from the Willamette valley trailer park class of Oregonians, I am actively discriminating against that group of people. I don't mind owning up to it because I have no problem displaying my disdain for your people on the surface ... again, because I'm not a pussy like you.

What makes you a racist is that you are a fucking racist. You've made it pretty clear over the years that you ascribe certain negative traits to entire ethnicity and racial groups, particularly mine. A current example you referring to me in post after post as a Messican in a clearly pejorative attempt to insult me, even though the entire board knows I'm Cuban. Ergo, being Mexican must be a bad thing in your view if you use it for the sole purpose of conveying insult. Your descriptions of hispanic people in general always involves lowest common denominator stereotypes and you are 100% consistent on your preference that we not be here. If you're not a racist then we don't have racists in this world anymore.

I'm not above it myself, mind you, so that's how I know what I'm talking about. Unlike the sniveling little pussy you are, I have hairy man balls and can grab them for inspiration when I need to own up to something. So when I say that you're shit white trash from the Willamette valley trailer park class of Oregonians, I am actively discriminating against that group of people. I don't mind owning up to it because I have no problem displaying my disdain for your people on the surface ... again, because I'm not a pussy like you.

Highlighting the fact that you're a racist hypocrite that discriminates against whites while lambasting racism was the whole point of baiting you. As a lawyer, you should know better than to try to plead your own case. You're always going to lose.

Highlighting the fact that you're a racist hypocrite that discriminates against whites while lambasting racism was the whole point of baiting you. As a lawyer, you should know better than to try to plead your own case. You're always going to lose.
    Point of clarification: poor white trash is my target. It's less about the white and more about the poor. You see, with every conceivable advantage, including the thing about which you are most proud (time spent in the US), being stupid and poor at this point in your family's tenure in the US is inexcusable. A shameful lineage. Also, I'm pretty white, so there's that detail.

Racism isn't a big topic with me. There's more low hanging fruit here if that's your mission. I'm probably more aware than you that there are racists in every group. It also doesn't hurt my feelings nearly as much as it does other people. I just don't like people who don't like me. Like you.