Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

He’s totally not a racist

Comments

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    11:13 a.m. “Show me exactly what Trump wrote, in those specific tweets, that was racist.” Still waiting.

GRG wisely punted and went home.

Typical Hondo, two hours after the battle, hoping to re-litigate Custer vs. The Sioux.

Fuck Off.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,987

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

The only color added was the very least sentence of the poast. By the poaster.

Lefties are racists. Fact.
    Racists are racist. As are people like APAG who obsess over race and see it inherently and systematically at work in everything.
    Thank you. Close thread. /

Well that’s odd. I ask for actual evidence of racist tweets from the HH racism police and suddenly the discussion goes completely quiet.

Evidence? Proof? Facts? Fail.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.
    The point behind my support of the post was Turd's response to Herr Sledwaffen's blanket statement that the left are all racist as matter of fact.

If we have any chance of moving back to the center that kind of rhetoric needs to end, along with liberals seeing racism as the real explanation.
    for everything they don't like.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Racists are racist. As are people like APAG who obsess over race and see it inherently and systematically at work in everything.

Well that’s odd. I ask for actual evidence of racist tweets from the HH racism police and suddenly the discussion goes completely quiet.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.
    The point behind my support of the post was Turd's response to Herr Sledwaffen's blanket statement that the left are all racist as matter of fact.

If we have any chance of moving back to the center that kind of rhetoric needs to end, along with liberals seeing racism as the real explanation.
    The left aren't all racist as a matter of fact. But the left is the only place where you can be an overt racist and bigot and still hold public office and be an honored member of one of the two major political parties.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    some of you that are defending Trump calling for a duly-elected American Congresswoman to "go back to your country" are SERIOUSLY fucked up.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    edited July 2019

Omar is from Somalia but don't let that stop you

Those tweets aren't racist

Congresswomen. Countries. They. They.

You named one but it doesn’t say congresswoman, country, she and she. It’s plural. He’s telling women born in America to go back to where they came from.

I tell you what, why don’t you go tell your kids go back to Africa since there’s nothing wrong with it.
    Sounds like he was also referring to Rashida Tlaib, the anti-Semitic Hamas supporting Palestinian.

Congresswomen. Countries. They. They.

You named one but it doesn’t say congresswoman, country, she and she. It’s plural. He’s telling women born in America to go back to where they came from.

I tell you what, why don’t you go tell your kids go back to Africa since there’s nothing wrong with it.
    Sounds like he was also referring to Rashida Tlaib, the anti-Semitic Hamas supporting Palestinian.
    Your crocodile tears for die Juden is heartwarming.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.

God you’re pathetic.
    edited July 2019

some of you that are defending Trump calling for a duly-elected American Congresswoman to "go back to your country" are SERIOUSLY fucked up.

Who cares that she is "duly-elected?" She is still an anti-American piece of shit from a shit hole country.

Steve King was "duly elected" does that mean he can't be criticized?

Why are you defending an anti-American bigot?

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.

God you’re pathetic.
    Hit a little too close to home for ya APAG?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    What part of “illegal” immigration don’t you understand?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.

You're off the rails Saul. So no lefties are racist? I never said all. Lefties certainly are racists. Now about your pointy hat.....
    Almost 8 hours gone by, people still arguing over supposedly racist tweets, and nobody can cite any racist language in either tweet.

There’s a word for some of you: SoyBoys. But I prefer, “Losers.” Get a fucking life.

Almost 8 hours gone by, people still arguing over supposedly racist tweets, and nobody can cite any racist language in either tweet.

There’s a word for some of you: SoyBoys. But I prefer, “Losers.” Get a fucking life.

Trumptardism on display.
    You need explanations for self evident facts.
    Where should the dark skinned elected American US representatives go back to ThudBomberFS? Why do they need to? You wear ignorance as a badge of honor.
    Just own it.

Trumptardism on display.
    Where should the dark skinned elected American US representatives go back to ThudBomberFS? Why do they need to? You wear ignorance as a badge of honor.
    Just own it.

Such a cuck. As usual. “Self Evident.”

Facts are inconvenient to butthurt HRC Muellertards married to womxn who wear the pants in the family.

Vintage LowIQCirrho.

Trumptardism on display.
    Just own it.

Facts are inconvenient to butthurt HRC Muellertards married to womxn who wear the pants in the family.

Vintage LowIQCirrho.
    Self evident you say?

“We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, among these are life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Self evident ThudBomberFS. Why do you hate Thomas Jefferson and the US Declaration of Independence?

You’re a racist.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,635 Standard Supporter

Would have been easier to just tweet:

LEAVE!
    edited July 2019

Trumptardism on display.
    Just own it.

Vintage LowIQCirrho.
    Self evident you say?

“We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with certain inalienable rights, among these are life liberty and the pursuit of happiness.”

Self evident ThudBomberFS. Why do you hate Thomas Jefferson and the US Declaration of Independence?

You’re a racist.
    No. You said. You dumb fuck.

”You need explanations for self evident facts.” - LowIQCirrho @ 7:59 p.m.

Careful now, young lady. Your Toxic Femininity is showing. Hysterical much? Delusional? Or just desperate. And retarded.

You are so bad at this, it’s embarrassing.
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.

You're off the rails Saul. So no lefties are racist? I never said all. Lefties certainly are racists. Now about your pointy hat.....
    I didn't say no lefties are racist. You'll have to point that one out for me.

But someone jumped on to your account and wrote this:

I wonder who that would be Goebbels.
    edited July 2019

Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

#BelieveRacistDems

I’ll take the W.

God you’re pathetic.
    Because I didn't support your outrage over yet another stupid and ill-advised Trump tweet? Sorry. In my book there is a difference between clumsy, insensitive, stupid, disrespectful, nonsensical and ineffective. All adjectives that can describe what Donnie says from time to time.

I'm quite sure Donnie has some less than enlightened views about all kinds of thing, including people with brown skin. 80% of men his age do. But "go home" isn't racist any more than me giving Ballz shit for being from Tacoma was racist.

It would have been more on the spot to simply say, "Jesus, what a dumb fucking thing to say ... didn't he check to see if these people were born here first?"

That I would agree with. Racist? Pfft. Soft ass Seattle take. I'm from Miami bitch. Take a trip with me and I'll show you racism.