Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

The only color added was the very least sentence of the poast. By the poaster.

Telling AOC, who was born in the US, to go back to her country is pretty cut and dry racist. I don't know why you don't just embrace Trump's casual racism at this point. Make it a fun novelty. It'd save you a lot of contorting every time he makes another dubious comment.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Telling AOC, who was born in the US, to go back to her country is pretty cut and dry racist. I don't know why you don't just embrace Trump's casual racism at this point. Make it a fun novelty. It'd save you a lot of contorting every time he makes another dubious comment.
    from which they came

I was born here, but I came from eastern Europe. HTH
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Trump puts words to Pelosi’s actions.
    89ute said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

from which they came

I was born here, but I came from eastern Europe. HTH
    Weird semantics. I would always consider where you "came from" to be where you were born. Since thats quite literally where you started.

Omar is from Somalia but don't let that stop you

Those tweets aren't racist

So not racist towards Omar, but racist towards AOC for those keeping advanced stats at home.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

Congresswomen. Countries. They. They.

You named one but it doesn’t say congresswoman, country, she and she. It’s plural. He’s telling women born in America to go back to where they came from.

I tell you what, why don’t you go tell your kids go back to Africa since there’s nothing wrong with it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    Trump believes AOC was born in Kenya.

Trump believes AOC was born in Kenya.

It's the teeth, really
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    Not his point, stupid.

Aside from that miss, HRYK.

So not racist towards Omar, but racist towards AOC for those keeping advanced stats at home.
    He is so obviously not referring to AOC, it’s laughable.

Puerto Rico ain’t a Country. HTH.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,209 Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Lefties are racists. Fact.
    Sledog said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Lefties are racists. Fact.
    Racists are racist. As are people like APAG who obsess over race and see it inherently and systematically at work in everything.

Might want to tell that to Trump. You'd also have to be pretty thick to think that Trump is referring to anyone but "the squad" with his tweets.

Here's the thing though, the country has long come to terms that Trump holds racist beliefs. So yet another news story to that effect isn't particularly interesting. I don't know why you continue to piss upwind and try to convince people otherwise. All of a sudden your pissing becomes the story.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited July 2019

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

I didn’t read that and think he was talking about AOC. Why did you?

Might want to tell that to Trump. You'd also have to be pretty thick to think that Trump is referring to anyone but "the squad" with his tweets.

Here's the thing though, the country has long come to terms that Trump holds racist beliefs. So yet another news story to that effect isn't particularly interesting. I don't know why you continue to piss upwind and try to convince people otherwise. All of a sudden your pissing becomes the story.
    You’re the racist. Fuck off.
    SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Ah, then what's your theory on who he was referring to?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited July 2019

SFGbob said:

pawz said:

How was that racist?

Serious question.

Ah, then what's your theory on who he was referring to?
    Clearly Omar, not a theory he is talking about her