Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quite the platform you Rats are running on

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

You want a "racist" who has now had to come out and support healthcare for illegals and say that people who are in the country illegally but haven't committed any other crimes shouldn't be targeted for deportations and who has apologized repeatedly for his "moderate" positions he formerly held.

Thanks for making my point.

Use a fucking comma, or a period.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You want a "racist" who has now had to come out and support healthcare for illegals and say that people who are in the country illegally but haven't committed any other crimes shouldn't be targeted for deportations and who has apologized repeatedly for his "moderate" positions he formerly held.

Fuck you, stop being a pathological lying piece of shit.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck you, stop being a pathological lying piece of shit.
    9:41 am and bob has officially lost his shit. A little earlier than usual. Prepare for the incoming homoerotic missives as the meltdown progresses.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    The American flag is a racist symbol of hate
    Pro-Abortion right up until and even after the moment of birth.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages
    the elimination of the private health insurance industry.

Did I miss anything? But remember now, according to O'Keefed, it's the GOP that's moved to the fringes

I always laugh when you call someone a liar. This time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Which mainstream candidate has those positions posted on their website?
    Save for a small handful, everyone on stage raised their hand at the second dem debate when asked if they supported providing healthcare for illegal immigrants. Multiple high profile candidates have expressed support for reparations despite this previously being a total non-issue outside of the fringe left. Raising taxes on the wealthy is an almost consensus democratic position. The candidates who support Medicare for all, namely Sanders and Warren, have stated that they will eliminate the private healthcare industry.

Obviously Bob threw in a few of his trademarked kooky conservative shit bombs, but he's not wrong that the democratic field has moved sharply left. And it's increasingly starting to look like a losing strategy.
    This.

I have maintained for ages now that the Dems would have to really try to lose in 2020. Looks like they are well on their way....
    With the economy still humming 2020 was never going to be a sure thing. I think the candidates were smart to start the narrative that while broad economic indicators look good, income and wealth is still stagnating for a majority of the middle and lower class. That's the kind of economic populism that can beat Trump.

Then they decided to blow it all to shit by taking extreme positions on healthcare and illegal immigration, while re-stoking all of the identity politics flames that turned so much of the country off of them in 2016. They had a prime chance to retake the middle, and they instead doubled down on their most left wing supporters. Even by primary standards they're falling off a cliff.

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

Did I miss anything? But remember now, according to O'Keefed, it's the GOP that's moved to the fringes

I always laugh when you call someone a liar. This time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Which mainstream candidate has those positions posted on their website?
    Save for a small handful, everyone on stage raised their hand at the second dem debate when asked if they supported providing healthcare for illegal immigrants. Multiple high profile candidates have expressed support for reparations despite this previously being a total non-issue outside of the fringe left. Raising taxes on the wealthy is an almost consensus democratic position. The candidates who support Medicare for all, namely Sanders and Warren, have stated that they will eliminate the private healthcare industry.

Obviously Bob threw in a few of his trademarked kooky conservative shit bombs, but he's not wrong that the democratic field has moved sharply left. And it's increasingly starting to look like a losing strategy.
    This.

I have maintained for ages now that the Dems would have to really try to lose in 2020. Looks like they are well on their way....
    With the economy still humming 2020 was never going to be a sure thing. I think the candidates were smart to start the narrative that while broad economic indicators look good, income and wealth is still stagnating for a majority of the middle and lower class. That's the kind of economic populism that can beat Trump.

Then they decided to blow it all to shit by taking extreme positions on healthcare and illegal immigration, while re-stoking all of the identity politics flames that turned so much of the country off of them in 2016. They had a prime chance to retake the middle, and they instead doubled down on their most left wing supporters. Even by primary standards they're falling off a cliff.
    You know this. Both parties tend to cater to the extreme of their party in the primaries then shift closer to the center for the general election.
    I think the candidates were smart to start the narrative that while broad economic indicators look good, income and wealth is still stagnating for a majority of the middle and lower class.

If they were to make that argument they'd have to lie in order to do so. We know that Hondo likes being lied to but most people don't.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/13/workers-at-lower-end-of-pay-scale-getting-most-benefit-from-rising-wages.html

Btw, what do you think the importation of millions of low skilled poorly educated illegals does to lower class wages?
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

You know this. Both parties tend to cater to the extreme of their party in the primaries then shift closer to the center for the general election.
    Hence my "even by primary standards" qualifier. This is further left than anything we saw in 2016.

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Hence my "even by primary standards" qualifier. This is further left than anything we saw in 2016.
    Right. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul weren't part of the process? I'm not even getting to the shit Trump said during the debates.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Every single one of those positions have been advocated but at least one, and in many cases the majority of all the Rats currently running for President.

The only liar here as always Hondo is you.

As long as there's one then it can be applied to all. Debate much?
    Fuck strawman ass much?

Which one of those positions do they all oppose and which position is only supported by a single candidate Owl?

Now go run and hide.
    Again it's all or nothing for you. Binary thinking as always.
    Again you fuck strawman ass because you're stupid and a liar.

Everything I listed is part of the platform the Rats currently running for President are supporting. Some support all of what I listed, some support most of what I listed. It shows how far left and fringe the Rat party has moved that any Rat candidate supports even one of the things I listed and it's telling that other than lying and claiming that no Rats support Open Borders, there isn't a single liberal here that cited a shred of evidence that shows my claims to be false despite 3 or 4 of your Kunts claiming I was lying.
    Some of this + some of that = all

Yes, all Rats currently running for President have staked out fringe left wing positions that no Rats would have supported 20 years ago and the claim that the GOP is the party that’s moved to the extremes is bullshit.

2008 Obama couldn’t even win the Rat party nomination because he isn’t left wing enough
    I wanted Biden in 08 and I still want him now. His age is a bit of a concern(as is President Trump), but he's an expert in his field. He's also very moderate. The experiment of a reality TV star as POTUS is over.
    This might be the most unintentionally hilarious comment I’ve read on HH this year.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Under Obama illegals were issued citations and allowed to continue into our country. Now that's some enforcement and deportation right there! But they stat it.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Right. Ted Cruz and Rand Paul weren't part of the process? I'm not even getting to the shit Trump said during the debates.
    What position did Cruz back that would have been outside the GOP mainstream as recently as 10 years ago Hondo?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

If you tried to convince me not to believe my own eyes on what this economy is doing for me you wouldn't get my vote

And I am internet middle class guy not internet rich guy

Forget the extreme positions. Just saying you want to undo what Trump has done is a no starter

Results matter

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

If you tried to convince me not to believe my own eyes on what this economy is doing for me you wouldn't get my vote

Forget the extreme positions. Just saying you want to undo what Trump has done is a no starter

Results matter
    I for one am shocked that you wouldn't be persuaded by Warren's pitch. But it's not undoing what Trump did, it's undoing decades of income stagnation for the bottom 90% relative to the top 10%. Trump already proved that economic populism is a winning strategy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Results matter
    I for one am shocked that you wouldn't be persuaded by Warren's pitch. But it's not undoing what Trump did, it's undoing decades of income stagnation for the bottom 90% relative to the top 10%. Trump already proved that economic populism is a winning strategy.
    The devil is in the details

Yes the rich get richer but so am l. I'd need specific information on how this gap closes without fucking the middle since the rich always win

Full disclosure I don't think the government can close the gap. So it's not much of an issue to me

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Results matter
    What impact do you think illegal and legal immigration has had on the low income worker wage stagnation?

Why do people always ignore the elephant in the room when discussing this topic?
    SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Results matter
    What impact do you think illegal and legal immigration has had on the low income worker wage stagnation?

Why do people always ignore the elephant in the room when discussing this topic?
    An adverse one. But it's not the cause.

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Results matter
    The devil is in the details

Yes the rich get richer but so am l. I'd need specific information on how this gap closes without fucking the middle since the rich always win

Full disclosure I don't think the government can close the gap. So it's not much of an issue to me
    Apparently they've chosen the free college and free healthcare route to work on closing the gap, coupled with higher taxes on the wealthy. Something tells me you won't be buying what they're selling.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

What did you expect, honestly? The elite plutocrats in the DNC have been counting on a brown and black bridged dynasty for two decades or more, believing that when whites are no longer the majority, they will own the blind faith based black and latino vote forever. It’s all about protecting the fearful white DNC elites who hope to have mastered the technique of speaking enough of the black and brown voter language to maintain a dynasty for another generation.

But the dems over-the-top pandering is alienating the average thinking voter, including a lot of black and brown working class, to the point they’ll take a chance on Trump or just about anything but the next Queer and Reparations supporting Democrat. Most of those folks want stable employment and a government that works, not one that hugs and coddles freaks. Sorry if that offends some.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

What did you expect, honestly? The elite plutocrats in the DNC have been counting on a brown and black bridged dynasty for two decades or more, believing that when whites are no longer the majority, they will own the blind faith based black and latino vote forever. It’s all about protecting the fearful white DNC elites who hope to have mastered the technique of speaking enough of the black and brown voter language to maintain a dynasty for another generation.

But the dems over-the-top pandering is alienating the average thinking voter, including a lot of black and brown working class, to the point they’ll take a chance on Trump or just about anything but the next Queer and Reparations supporting Democrat. Most of those folks want stable employment and a government that works, not one that hugs and coddles freaks. Sorry if that offends some.
    Lol. Fearful elites. Jfc.

SFGbob said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

This.

Results matter

An adverse one. But it's not the cause.
    It's not the single cause but I'm not sure you can find a bigger cause.