Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quite the platform you Rats are running on

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

When the first line of a poast like Blob's is a lie it kinda kills any point you were trying to make...

Open borders isn't a lie its a goal

Of course most of them are too gutless to say it so they just call to dismantle enforcement and any stopping of illegals coming in

The liars, in other words, are folks like you
    Some of them are calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings. They are proposing that we make it strictly a civil offense and allow anyone who is apprehended to stay here until they receive a civil hearing. At the last debate all but Joe Biden said that no one should be deported from this country unless they've committed a serious offense and simply not having papers wasn't justification enough for deportation.

Now you tell me how that's any different from open borders?
    because in the case of open borders there isn't anyone actually protecting the border.

In this case there would still be border protection. And there would still be deportations.

It's a fair distinction, but it's still a policy of "if you can get past us you're free to do what you please". That's not very different from open borders and only incentivizes further immigration. I'd be a lot more supportive of this "decriminalization" if Dems would couple it with a commitment to more stringently enforce border laws and stop illegal immigration at the point of entry. And yes that would probably include a wall.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    What do you want to bet that there isn't even a fucking liberal here who knows what Castro has called for nor do they know that nearly every Rat candidate running for President said that they would not deport someone in this country simply for not having their papers.

They all run their fucking mouths when not a one of them even knows what the fuck they are talking about. The Hondoization of the board leftists in complete.

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

When the first line of a poast like Blob's is a lie it kinda kills any point you were trying to make...

Of course most of them are too gutless to say it so they just call to dismantle enforcement and any stopping of illegals coming in

Some of them are calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings. They are proposing that we make it strictly a civil offense and allow anyone who is apprehended to stay here until they receive a civil hearing. At the last debate all but Joe Biden said that no one should be deported from this country unless they've committed a serious offense and simply not having papers wasn't justification enough for deportation.

because in the case of open borders there isn't anyone actually protecting the border.

In this case there would still be border protection. And there would still be deportations.

It's a fair distinction, but it's still a policy of "if you can get past us you're free to do what you please". That's not very different from open borders and only incentivizes further immigration. I'd be a lot more supportive of this "decriminalization" if Dems would couple it with a commitment to more stringently enforce border laws and stop illegal immigration at the point of entry. And yes that would probably include a wall.
    If all the Border Patrol is going to do is issue a citation to everyone they catch crossing the border with a promise that they'll then show up for a civil hearing, they don't even need to get past the BP in order to get into the country. That's what Castro is calling for.
    SFGbob said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

If all the Border Patrol is going to do is issue a citation to everyone they catch crossing the border with a promise that they'll then show up for a civil hearing, they don't even need to get past the BP in order to get into the country. That's what Castro is calling for.
    Maybe Castro's calling for that (he's also a fringe candidate with no chance), but that's definitely not my understanding of the position of the other democrats. Most of them want to make illegal entry a misdemeanor as opposed to a felony, but I don't see anything to suggest that that also means stripping CBP of their deportation power at the border.
    Is Castro a Rat? Is he running for President? Beto O'Rourke and T-bone's main man have both called for essentially the same thing. Removing the criminal penalty from crossing border opens up the flood gates and encourages even more illegal crossing and if you remove that penalty while promising not to deport anyone simply for not having papers you've just open the borders.

I never said every single Rats is in support of every single position I listed, in fact I clearly stated the opposite.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

You do realize a large portion of immigrants who live here illegally, actually entered the country legally and over stay their Visa, right?
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

You do realize a large portion of immigrants who live here illegally, actually entered the country legally and over stay their Visa, right?
    And what's your point? Are you saying you agree with the candidates that they should only be guilty of committing a misdemeanor?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

So fucking what? That makes them easier to track. The ones who didn't do that are all evwn worse, or they would have gotten a visa and overstayed.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

So they’re here illegally. Got it.
    Somebody should enforce the law then.

LOL.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    Evetone of them for gun control. Boottyeggegg will nuke you if you don't hand them over.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Gaybob sure is lathered up again.

So mad.

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

And what's your point? Are you saying you agree with the candidates that they should only be guilty of committing a misdemeanor?
    My point is you went on a rant about the point of entry and border laws. When that's not even the real issue. Before you can fix the problem, you have to know what the actual issues are.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

What a fucking idiot. You rival Owl on the old Educk site. The overwhelming majority are here illegally you flipping ignoramus. They didn't enter the country "legally" . The reason you idiots don't want to count illegals in the census is because there are a majority of illegal immigrants and it would illuminate how many illegals are voting in your states and limit your representation.

This idiot hondo is tiring. I find it hard to believe there are fellow Americans that are this stupid.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

My point is you went on a rant about the point of entry and border laws. When that's not even the real issue. Before you can fix the problem, you have to know what the actual issues are.
    So you're for strict enforcement of visa laws. Deport them when they overstay. You could've just led in with that.

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

What a fucking idiot. You rival Owl on the old Educk site. The overwhelming majority are here illegally you flipping ignoramus. They didn't enter the country "legally" . The reason you idiots don't want to count illegals in the census is because there are a majority of illegal immigrants and it would illuminate how many illegals are voting in your states and limit your representation.

This idiot hondo is tiring. I find it hard to believe there are fellow Americans that are this stupid.
    Stupid yes. Evil? Fuck yes the left is evil.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    To be fair, Trump is also open borders. The immigration invasion is happening under his watch, and still no wall. He's either in on the racket, or is incompetent in regard to the powers he can exercise as president. He will have nothing to say about immigration. ZERO.
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

New site but same ole liar. The majority of recent undocumented immigrants come from visa overstays not people illegal crossing the border.
    GDS said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

New site but same ole liar. The majority of recent undocumented immigrants come from visa overstays not people illegal crossing the border.
    Great point but it does nothing to refute a fucking word I said nor does it support your fucking bullshit that I lied.
    edited July 2019
    More than 144,000 overstays last month?