Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quite the platform you Rats are running on

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
Open borders
Healthcare for illegals
Reparations
Return to force busing.
The American flag is a racist symbol of hate
Pro-Abortion right up until and even after the moment of birth.
Raising taxes
Race based mortgages
the elimination of the private health insurance industry.

Did I miss anything? But remember now, according to O'Keefed, it's the GOP that's moved to the fringes

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    That time of the month?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

That time of the month?

And El Monte actually tongued your ass for that pathetic clown nosed response. Spread them wide O'Keefed, El Monte is just getting started.

Weird how you didn't refute anything I said.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

That time of the month?

And El Monte actually tongued your ass for that pathetic clown nosed response. Spread them wide O'Keefed, El Monte is just getting started.

Weird how you didn't refute anything I said.
    You lie constantly, blob. Whack-a-mole gets boring after awhile.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

Did I miss anything? But remember now, according to O'Keefed, it's the GOP that's moved to the fringes

I always laugh when you call someone a liar. This time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Which mainstream candidate has those positions posted on their website?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    GayBob is really frustrated and angry right now.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages

Oh man you missed a whole bunch:

Free college education
    Complete relief of all existing college loan debt
    Free healthcare for illegals
    Preferential lending only to minorities
    Breaking up big tech firms
    New regulations on lending institutions
    Enlarging the Supreme Court
    Universal Child Care
    Guaranteed Income
    Affordable Housing
    Trillions on global warming

I am sure I missed more than 7 more trillion in promised give aways but the 10 trillion I listed is a pretty impressive list huh?
    Every single one of those positions have been advocated but at least one, and in many cases the majority of all the Rats currently running for President.

The only liar here as always Hondo is you.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2019
    No one is coming fer yer gunz trumptard.

Name one lawmaker who has introduced legislation or has on their website they want to take yer gunz.

Edit: mainstream lawmaker
  • GDSGDS Member Posts: 1,470
    When the first line of a poast like Blob's is a lie it kinda kills any point you were trying to make...
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing only a fringe of conservative nuts like those on HH know who AOC even is.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    GDS said:

When the first line of a poast like Blob's is a lie it kinda kills any point you were trying to make...

Open borders isn't a lie its a goal

Of course most of them are too gutless to say it so they just call to dismantle enforcement and any stopping of illegals coming in

The liars, in other words, are folks like you

I'm hearing only a fringe of conservative nuts like those on HH know who AOC even is.

edited July 2019
    GDS said:

If I'm calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings while also advocating that no one who is in this country illegally should be deported simply for not having papers what the fuck do you call it? The only "lie" is denying that position is nothing more than a call for open borders.

If I'm not going arrest anyone for entering the country illegally and I'm not going to deport anyone here illegally unless they commit some other criminal offense what do you call it asswhole?

GDS said:

Of course most of them are too gutless to say it so they just call to dismantle enforcement and any stopping of illegals coming in

Some of them are calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings. They are proposing that we make it strictly a civil offense and allow anyone who is apprehended to stay here until they receive a civil hearing. At the last debate all but Joe Biden said that no one should be deported from this country unless they've committed a serious offense and simply not having papers wasn't justification enough for deportation.

Now you tell me how that's any different from open borders?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Some of them are calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings. They are proposing that we make it strictly a civil offense and allow anyone who is apprehended to stay here until they receive a civil hearing. At the last debate all but Joe Biden said that no one should be deported from this country unless they've committed a serious offense and simply not having papers wasn't justification enough for deportation.

because in the case of open borders there isn't anyone actually protecting the border.

In this case there would still be border protection. And there would still be deportations.

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

because in the case of open borders there isn't anyone actually protecting the border.

In this case there would still be border protection. And there would still be deportations.

So what's the "protection" of the border if everyone who crosses is allowed to stay until they receive a civil hearing that most will not turn up for? And as nearly every Rat on stage said someone here illegally who has committed no other offense than being in this country without papers shouldn't be subject to deportation?

There is no protection and there are a number of Rats calling for just that.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    SFGbob ate aids out of a hookers ass and is feeling ALIVE RIGHT NOW.
    dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Who will protect the border? Who will deport when ICE is abolished? We have large stretches where no one is protecting the border now

The deal on the table is to close the holes and deal with who is already here.

Why are democrats so opposed to that?
    Gwad said:

SFGbob ate aids out of a hookers ass and is feeling ALIVE RIGHT NOW.

Yeah, that's probably the response I'd give if I couldn't refute a fucking word the other person said.

Go ahead Kunt, tell us how what Julian Castro is advocating isn't Open Borders. Cue the Kunt act.