Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Quite the platform you Rats are running on

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

When the first line of a poast like Blob's is a lie it kinda kills any point you were trying to make...

Open borders isn't a lie its a goal

Of course most of them are too gutless to say it so they just call to dismantle enforcement and any stopping of illegals coming in

The liars, in other words, are folks like you
    Some of them are calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings. They are proposing that we make it strictly a civil offense and allow anyone who is apprehended to stay here until they receive a civil hearing. At the last debate all but Joe Biden said that no one should be deported from this country unless they've committed a serious offense and simply not having papers wasn't justification enough for deportation.

Now you tell me how that's any different from open borders?
    because in the case of open borders there isn't anyone actually protecting the border.

In this case there would still be border protection. And there would still be deportations.

It's a fair distinction, but it's still a policy of "if you can get past us you're free to do what you please". That's not very different from open borders and only incentivizes further immigration. I'd be a lot more supportive of this "decriminalization" if Dems would couple it with a commitment to more stringently enforce border laws and stop illegal immigration at the point of entry. And yes that would probably include a wall.
    You do realize a large portion of immigrants who live here illegally, actually entered the country legally and over stay their Visa, right?
    And what's your point? Are you saying you agree with the candidates that they should only be guilty of committing a misdemeanor?
    My point is you went on a rant about the point of entry and border laws. When that's not even the real issue. Before you can fix the problem, you have to know what the actual issues are.
    So you're for strict enforcement of visa laws. Deport them when they overstay. You could've just led in with that.
    I speak to the audience. When there is a dude like BendMeOver in the room. Who doesn't understand that many illegals actually entered legally, you have to stoop to their level.

And yes I am for deporting illegals as they are caught. Most Democrats are as well. Holding them in conditions worse than prison, not so much.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2019
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

When the first line of a poast like Blob's is a lie it kinda kills any point you were trying to make...

Of course most of them are too gutless to say it so they just call to dismantle enforcement and any stopping of illegals coming in

Some of them are calling for the the complete decriminalization of illegal border crossings. They are proposing that we make it strictly a civil offense and allow anyone who is apprehended to stay here until they receive a civil hearing. At the last debate all but Joe Biden said that no one should be deported from this country unless they've committed a serious offense and simply not having papers wasn't justification enough for deportation.

because in the case of open borders there isn't anyone actually protecting the border.

In this case there would still be border protection. And there would still be deportations.

It's a fair distinction, but it's still a policy of "if you can get past us you're free to do what you please". That's not very different from open borders and only incentivizes further immigration. I'd be a lot more supportive of this "decriminalization" if Dems would couple it with a commitment to more stringently enforce border laws and stop illegal immigration at the point of entry. And yes that would probably include a wall.
    You do realize a large portion of immigrants who live here illegally, actually entered the country legally and over stay their Visa, right?
    And what's your point? Are you saying you agree with the candidates that they should only be guilty of committing a misdemeanor?
    My point is you went on a rant about the point of entry and border laws. When that's not even the real issue. Before you can fix the problem, you have to know what the actual issues are.
    So you're for strict enforcement of visa laws. Deport them when they overstay. You could've just led in with that.
    I speak to the audience. When there is a dude like BendMeOver in the room. Who doesn't understand that many illegals actually entered legally, you have to stoop to their level.

And yes I am for deporting illegals as they are caught. Most Democrats are as well. Holding them in conditions worse than prison, not so much.
    Democrats don't want to stop them from getting here and in fact pay and train for them to get here. They are completely against deporting anyone for any reason and we have dead Americans to show for the actions democrats have taken.

They lie as big as you do bitch. I'm still up for $5,000.00 to meet at Ding How but you evidently don't fucking live in Spokane and you're a shit talking pussy.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Democrats don't want to stop them from getting here and in fact pay and train for them to get here. They are completely against deporting anyone for any reason and we have dead Americans to show for the actions democrats have taken.

They lie as big as you do bitch. I'm still up for $5,000.00 to meet at Ding How but you evidently don't fucking live in Spokane and you're a shit talking pussy.
    Then why did deportations increase under Obama? There are some fringe Democrats and Mike Damoan that wasn't open borders. Just like there are fringe Republicans who are white supremacists. It is what it is.

And yes I live in Spokane area. Derek can confirm. And yes you are full of shit on that bonus check so STFU.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Then why did deportations increase under Obama? There are some fringe Democrats and Mike Damoan that wasn't open borders. Just like there are fringe Republicans who are white supremacists. It is what it is.

And yes I live in Spokane area. Derek can confirm. And yes you are full of shit on that bonus check so STFU.
    Wow and oyu could have made money? You're a pussy.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

There's zero chance of you showing up anywhere to show me a bonus check of someone you know in California who somehow got taxed at a rate of over $1,000,000 but didn't make over $132k a year.

Seriously you are a liar and a dumb motherfucker.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

There's zero chance of you showing up anywhere to show me a bonus check of someone you know in California who somehow got taxed at a rate of over $1,000,000 but didn't make over $132k a year.

Then show up and I'll bet 5k I'll be there. But you're a pussy.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,837 Standard Supporter
    GDS said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

What a fucking idiot. You rival Owl on the old Educk site. The overwhelming majority are here illegally you flipping ignoramus. They didn't enter the country "legally" . The reason you idiots don't want to count illegals in the census is because there are a majority of illegal immigrants and it would illuminate how many illegals are voting in your states and limit your representation.

This idiot hondo is tiring. I find it hard to believe there are fellow Americans that are this stupid.
    New site but same ole liar. The majority of recent undocumented immigrants come from visa overstays not people illegal crossing the border.
    Bullshit. The majority are here illegally. They have illegally come across the border without paperwork for decades. Unfortunately this last year and a half has seen a huge influx in illegals being met at the border by Border Patrol with paperwork so that is probably skewing the numbers back the other direction. If you look at how many Visa's this country issues each year and then do the math you will see that it is nowhere near 20 million who just overstayed their welcome. If you want to call someone a liar, first educate yourself you dumbass.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dhdawg said:

SFGbob said:

GDS said:

Wow, that's some brutal self-analysis Hondo. Good for you, the first step in changing your life is honestly addressing who and what you are.
    And yes I am for deporting illegals as they are caught. Most Democrats are as well.

Yeah, just not the ones who are running for President.

But on Thursday night, moderator Mario Diaz-Balart asked the candidates: “If someone is here without documents, and that is their only offense, is that person to be deported?” Most of the candidates who commented said that person should not be deported. “No, absolutely not, they should not be deported,” Kamala Harris said. (Joe Biden walked up to the line, but didn’t quite cross it. “That person should not be the focus of deportation.”)
  • HustlinOwlHustlinOwl Member Posts: 953
    SFGbob said:

Every single one of those positions have been advocated but at least one, and in many cases the majority of all the Rats currently running for President.

The only liar here as always Hondo is you.

As long as there's one then it can be applied to all. Debate much?
    edited July 2019

SFGbob said:

Every single one of those positions have been advocated but at least one, and in many cases the majority of all the Rats currently running for President.

Fuck strawman ass much?

Which one of those positions do they all oppose and which position is only supported by a single candidate Owl?

Now go run and hide.

We have large stretches where no one is protecting the border now

Link? I would guess 20,000 border patrol agents would disagree. Maybe the Canadian border.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck strawman ass much?

Which one of those positions do they all oppose and which position is only supported by a single candidate Owl?

Now go run and hide.
    Again it's all or nothing for you. Binary thinking as always.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club

We have large stretches where no one is protecting the border now

Link? I would guess 20,000 border patrol agents would disagree. Maybe the Canadian border.
    Fuck off

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck strawman ass much?

Now go run and hide.
    Again you fuck strawman ass because you're stupid and a liar.

Everything I listed is part of the platform the Rats currently running for President are supporting. Some support all of what I listed, some support most of what I listed. It shows how far left and fringe the Rat party has moved that any Rat candidate supports even one of the things I listed and it's telling that other than lying and claiming that no Rats support Open Borders, there isn't a single liberal here that cited a shred of evidence that shows my claims to be false despite 3 or 4 of your Kunts claiming I was lying.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck strawman ass much?

Now go run and hide.

Everything I listed is part of the platform the Rats currently running for President are supporting. Some support all of what I listed, some support most of what I listed. It shows how far left and fringe the Rat party has moved that any Rat candidate supports even one of the things I listed and it's telling that other than lying and claiming that no Rats support Open Borders, there isn't a single liberal here that cited a shred of evidence that shows my claims to be false despite 3 or 4 of your Kunts claiming I was lying.
    Some of this + some of that = all

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck strawman ass much?

Now go run and hide.

Yes, all Rats currently running for President have staked out fringe left wing positions that no Rats would have supported 20 years ago and the claim that the GOP is the party that’s moved to the extremes is bullshit.

2008 Obama couldn’t even win the Rat party nomination because he isn’t left wing enough
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited July 2019

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Open borders
    Healthcare for illegals
    Reparations
    Return to force busing.
    The American flag is a racist symbol of hate
    Pro-Abortion right up until and even after the moment of birth.
    Raising taxes
    Race based mortgages
    the elimination of the private health insurance industry.

Did I miss anything? But remember now, according to O'Keefed, it's the GOP that's moved to the fringes

I always laugh when you call someone a liar. This time I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Which mainstream candidate has those positions posted on their website?
    Save for a small handful, everyone on stage raised their hand at the second dem debate when asked if they supported providing healthcare for illegal immigrants. Multiple high profile candidates have expressed support for reparations despite this previously being a total non-issue outside of the fringe left. Raising taxes on the wealthy is an almost consensus democratic position. The candidates who support Medicare for all, namely Sanders and Warren, have stated that they will eliminate the private healthcare industry.

Obviously Bob threw in a few of his trademarked kooky conservative shit bombs, but he's not wrong that the democratic field has moved sharply left. And it's increasingly starting to look like a losing strategy.
    This.

I have maintained for ages now that the Dems would have to really try to lose in 2020. Looks like they are well on their way....
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck strawman ass much?

Now go run and hide.

Yes, all Rats currently running for President have staked out fringe left wing positions that no Rats would have supported 20 years ago and the claim that the GOP is the party that’s moved to the extremes is bullshit.

2008 Obama couldn’t even win the Rat party nomination because he isn’t left wing enough
    I wanted Biden in 08 and I still want him now. His age is a bit of a concern(as is President Trump), but he's an expert in his field. He's also very moderate. The experiment of a reality TV star as POTUS is over.
    You want a "racist" who has now had to come out and support healthcare for illegals and say that people who are in the country illegally but haven't committed any other crimes shouldn't be targeted for deportations and who has apologized repeatedly for his "moderate" positions he formerly held.

Thanks for making my point.