Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PLSS

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

dflea said:

dflea said:

Well, this escalated quickly. Tensions seem to be running high in the off-season.

I suppose this means the luxury accomodations and free booze on the Skykomish is now off the table.

Then I guess it's bank maggot time on the Wynoochee for me.

I can row a drift boat and I smoke a lot of weed in case anyone wants to fish.

I apologize @dflea if I've fucked up our luxury Sky river beach front access and opportunity to sip 18 year old Islay Scotch. You'd think me an Pumpy would be e-besties - I mean, we've got many similar hobbies and interests. But I will not be low holed damn it!
    Not to worry. A man's got to do what a man's got to do. Ain't no fish nor booze worth selling out for.

Carry on, soldier!
    Plus if I saw Pup right now, I'd probably tie him down in his Green Lavro and send him on a Missouri Mizzer Uh boat ride.

FTFAccuracy
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

See this it what I'm talking about Puppy. Your brand has become boring and cliche. You couldn't be more off the mark about me or any other number of HH posters.

You never had a brand..or will. Pups is the most recognizable on all husky forums. All platforms. Nothing stale about my approach. Its worked for 30 years. So bring it bitch. Lets see what you got;) ill be kind as i used to like you b4 the sheep took u over. Be original, it goes a long way
    So I don't have a "brand" eh? Is there a forum here with your name on it? I was here less than 2 years and got my name on a part of the building. JFC....
    He makes a good poont pumpy. The Record Shoppe is barely past start-up phase and already has a multiple on its valuation. Fuck I've even started posting there, and when I show up you know shit's gettin' real.

What have you done pumpy? Your contributions to this board are pedestrian at best. I tolerate you, but your posts are middle of the road, average really.

I've always wanted to be thought of as a brother by you, Yella. A real brother.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,758 Founders Club

See this it what I'm talking about Puppy. Your brand has become boring and cliche. You couldn't be more off the mark about me or any other number of HH posters.

You never had a brand..or will. Pups is the most recognizable on all husky forums. All platforms. Nothing stale about my approach. Its worked for 30 years. So bring it bitch. Lets see what you got;) ill be kind as i used to like you b4 the sheep took u over. Be original, it goes a long way
    So I don't have a "brand" eh? Is there a forum here with your name on it? I was here less than 2 years and got my name on a part of the building. JFC....
    He makes a good poont pumpy. The Record Shoppe is barely past start-up phase and already has a multiple on its valuation. Fuck I've even started posting there, and when I show up you know shit's gettin' real.

What have you done pumpy? Your contributions to this board are pedestrian at best. I tolerate you, but your posts are middle of the road, average really.
    PUP?

@puppylove_sugarsteel
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

I've always wanted to be thought of as a brother by you, Yella. A real brother.
    Mi hermanito marrón!!

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited July 2019
    All pup threas, or ones with his likeness hit 100 quickly. Baze, pack, maybe if you actually start yourown thread you might get 2-3 at 1st. Keep trying, you might get 100 replies one day;) no doubtful. Piggybacking off Pups gives you a sense of accomplishment though, and thats not good.

Try try and you might one day succeed;) kinda like fucking, 3 pumps and shoot at 1st, after a few posts over the years, and beating the meat for practice, you might reach 100 pumps..or 100 replies. I doubt either of u will accomplish...but you have plenty of time being jobless and hopeless

All pup threas, or ones with his likeness hit 100 quickly. Baze, pack, maybe if you actually start yourown thread you might get 2-3 at 1st. Keep trying, you might get 100 replies one day;) no doubtful. Piggybacking off Pups gives you a sense of accomplishment though, and thats not good.

Try try and you might one day succeed;) kinda like fucking, 3 pumps and shoot at 1st, after a few posts over the years, and beating the meat for practice, you might reach 100 pumps..or 100 replies. I doubt either of u will accomplish...but you have plenty of time being jobless and hopeless

You had to edit that?
    edited July 2019
    dflea said:

First, Puppy, came for the row boaters and @UW_Doog_Bot did not speak out, because you are not a row boater. Who will speak for you when he comes for rugby?

This aggression will not stand.
    Bruh, Pup's come at Bot before, I'm just not as sensitive as a rowboater about it. It's just his way. Either talk shit back or shrug it off.
    Bruh, what do you think I’ve been doing the past few days? I’ve been on a significant talking shit to Pumpy bender, which is not my normal MO. Most of the tim I’m the Neville Chamberlain of “shrugging it off” but Pup came at me bruh. Even went so far as to accuse me of falsifying having been a fishing guide. That’s like someone saying that you never went to Burning Man.
    Way over the line.

Bruh? Only skinny jeans wannabe hipsters speak like that. You are kind of a deuche yella. I was a hipster. We did good drugs, partied, fucked lots of really hot women. You took a shot of fireball once as a mormon (no offense), married your 1st fuck and turned into the cunt you are. Putz fuck u r

dflea said:

First, Puppy, came for the row boaters and @UW_Doog_Bot did not speak out, because you are not a row boater. Who will speak for you when he comes for rugby?

This aggression will not stand.
    Bruh, Pup's come at Bot before, I'm just not as sensitive as a rowboater about it. It's just his way. Either talk shit back or shrug it off.
    Bruh, what do you think I’ve been doing the past few days? I’ve been on a significant talking shit to Pumpy bender, which is not my normal MO. Most of the tim I’m the Neville Chamberlain of “shrugging it off” but Pup came at me bruh. Even went so far as to accuse me of falsifying having been a fishing guide. That’s like someone saying that you never went to Burning Man.
    Way over the line.

Bruh? Only skinny jeans wannabe hipsters speak like that. You are kind of a deuche yella
    Great reply to the wrong post as always
    Only u Race hang at HH 24 and pounce immediately at pups posts. Creepy fuck. There was 60 pup replies overnight. pup cant read 60 silly posts. Only pup gets that action. Baze cant get one, pack cant reply to himself which is frustrating so her uses one of his 4 handles. Sucks though as it doesnt boost his main handle total. What do you do then Packer?
    edited July 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

Well, this escalated quickly. Tensions seem to be running high in the off-season.

I suppose this means the luxury accomodations and free booze on the Skykomish is now off the table.

I apologize @dflea if I've fucked up our luxury Sky river beach front access and opportunity to sip 18 year old Islay Scotch. You'd think me an Pumpy would be e-besties - I mean, we've got many similar hobbies and interests. But I will not be low holed damn it!
    Not to worry. A man's got to do what a man's got to do. Ain't no fish nor booze worth selling out for.

Carry on, soldier!
    Plus if I saw Pup right now, I'd probably tie him down in his Green Lavro and send him on a Missouri boat ride.

Bring your pfd and your faggy little crew nose plug, you strapping tall viking lofl. Bring your wife..id like to pound her after youre airlifted to harborview

dflea said:

dflea said:

Carry on, soldier!
    Plus if I saw Pup right now, I'd probably tie him down in his Green Lavro and send him on a Missouri boat ride.

Bring your pfd and your faggy little crew nose plug, you strapping tall viking lofl. Bring your wife..id like to pound her after youre airlifted to harborview
    Nose plugs in crew? WTF?!

dflea said:

dflea said:

Carry on, soldier!

No much to worry about here. She’d never go for wee, little pussy, busted knee HS wide receivers. Only big strapping lads who were good at some kind of athletic endeavor at a higher level.
    Pup would smoke u at hoops, golf, football, cockswaining, fucking, especially downhill or GS, basically anything or any sport at your age viking. Crew aint sport. Its just being controlled like im sure your wifey does. Hows your handles with the left hand?

dflea said:

dflea said:

Carry on, soldier!

The only nose plugs youve ever worn are white, warm and hard to clean up. A nice change from the pucker im sure. Just swallow baze;)

dflea said:

dflea said:

Carry on, soldier!

No much to worry about here. She’d never go for wee, little pussy, busted knee HS wide receivers. Only big strapping lads who were good at some kind of athletic endeavor at a higher level.
    Pup would smoke u at hoops, golf, football, cockswaining, fucking, especially downhill or GS, basically anything or any sport at your age viking. Crew aint sport. Its just being controlled like im sure your wifey does. Hows your handles with the left hand?
    What a bunch of horseshit! I bet you're not even coordinated enough for ping-pong.

dflea said:

dflea said:

Carry on, soldier!

The only nose plugs youve ever worn are white, warm and hard to clean up. A nice change from the pucker im sure. Just swallow baze;)
    This makes zero sense. Typical puppy drivel...
    edited July 2019

dflea said:

dflea said:

Carry on, soldier!

This makes zero sense. Typical puppy drivel...
    Jeezuz use what little imagination u have. You are so fucking tarded Baze. You spread that white warm stuff on your sock 3 times a day...but never on a hot giner. I gave you too much credit earlier..1 pump and dump more like it. 100? Never!