Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PLSS

Comments

• whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

whuggy said:

Yeah. Used to be a fan. Now not so much. He had his Fonzie water skiing moment a ways back.

Uve been here 6 months something bout mary.
    Snore.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

It's all just a bad dream @puppylove_sugarsteel

Just good dreams on my end. Crew is like girls soccer. The team tends to fall in love with each other too. Did u tell your ex, is that why she left? Do your kids approve of Randy ?
    edited July 2019

It's all just a bad dream @puppylove_sugarsteel

Just good dreams on my end. Crew is like girls soccer. The team tends to fall in love with each other too. Did u tell your ex, is that why she left? Do your kids approve of Randy ?
    My god you're an idiot. Row boat is our University's most successful sports tradition and its not even close. We've beaten Hitler. We beat the Ruskies in Lenningrad in 1958. Why do you hate America, Pup? You remember the guy at Husky Stadium who used to say, "Hello, Dawg Fans!". Guess what - he was a pussy rower too.

UW is a football school transplant. Proud rowing tradition yes, but the 350 people for your biggest event vs 75k on a fall Saturday? Im a big fan of your rowing Yellow, but lets not get carried away dude. Btw, softball has surpassed Crew for fanbase. Thanks Hedges
    edited July 2019
    Kudos, i already told you im proud of UW rowing, and you for being a proud dawg. But again, lets not get carried away man. But lets agree, your events fall on husky football Saturdays..helps your turnout. Ive watched a few cups briefly
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club

Kudos, i already told you im proud of UW rowing No, you called a UW Oarsman and multi year letter winner, a pussy, skinny jeans wearing, metrosexual, and you for being a proud dawg. But again, lets not get carried away man. But lets agree, your events fall on husky football Saturdays..helps your turnout. No, row boat is a spring sport. Football is a fall one. Ive watched a few cups briefly

edited July 2019
    Must have been spring game then. They had that big event same weekend as spring games. Stand corrected. Either way u get the point. I do think youre a metro fella, but ive told you several times how proud i was to have u as a crew athlete. We used to get along. U got indoctrinated by these buttfucks here ..pretty sad really
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

First, Puppy, came for the row boaters and @UW_Doog_Bot did not speak out, because you are not a row boater. Who will speak for you when he comes for rugby?

This aggression will not stand.
    Bruh, Pup's come at Bot before, I'm just not as sensitive as a rowboater about it. It's just his way. Either talk shit back or shrug it off.
    Bruh, what do you think I’ve been doing the past few days? I’ve been on a significant talking shit to Pumpy bender, which is not my normal MO. Most of the tim I’m the Neville Chamberlain of “shrugging it off” but Pup came at me bruh. Even went so far as to accuse me of falsifying having been a fishing guide. That’s like someone saying that you never went to Burning Man.
    Way over the line.