Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PLSS

YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
@puppylove_sugarsteel when you've lost a guy like me, you've lost Hardcore Husky. It's time to update the brand for 2019, buddy, or it's gonna be a long year.

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited July 2019
    I expect more from a UW grad. Baze, 10 credits short of his AA at portland community college, has a similar retort. Never felt the need to beat u down, i kinda liked you, but its on..bring it. I was right about the self-indulgent framed rowing photo's huh. Guarantee you do..or soon DID
    edited July 2019

See this it what I'm talking about Puppy. Your brand has become boring and cliche. You couldn't be more off the mark about me or any other number of HH posters.

You never had a brand..or will. Pups is the most recognizable on all husky forums. All platforms. Nothing stale about my approach. Its worked for 30 years. So bring it bitch. Lets see what you got;) ill be kind as i used to like you b4 the sheep took u over. Be original, it goes a long way
    edited July 2019

I expect more from a UW grad. Baze, 10 credits short of his AA at portland community college, has a similar retort. Never felt the need to beat u down, i kinda liked you, but its on..bring it. I was right about the self-indulgent framed rowing photo's huh. Guarantee you do..or soon DID

Not a single rowing pic in my house you knucklehead. Fun fact: I posted here for about 7- 8 months before the first mention of rowing at UW. Hardly the actions of some self-indulgent, braggart. I only brought it up with you recently after being called a pussy, skinny jeans wearing Seattleite. I've got a long fuse, but no wee lil' HS wide receiver gets to call me a pussy. Them's the rules...
    Wasnt a HS WR. Couldnt play And yes i do get to call u a pussy. A metro rower is basically a pussy. A tall Viking. I rowed a drift boat my whole adult life, 8 hrs a day. You an hour with no current, weight or holding in whitewater. Cockswinger u were im sure. Did u just take the pics down?

Ps..dont wanna fight with you yellow. But will gladly. Your call
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,019 Founders Club
    edited July 2019

Not a single rowing pic in my house you knucklehead. Fun fact: I posted here for about 7- 8 months before the first mention of rowing at UW. Hardly the actions of some self-indulgent, braggart. I only brought it up with you recently after being called a pussy, skinny jeans wearing Seattleite. I've got a long fuse, but no wee lil' HS wide receiver gets to call me a pussy. Them's the rules...
    Wasnt a HS WR. Couldnt play And yes i do get to call u a pussy. A metro rower is basically a pussy. A tall Viking. I rowed a drift boat my whole adult life, 8 hrs a day. You an hour with no current, weight or holding in whitewater. Cockswinger u were im sure. Did u just take the pics down?
    I don't know how I would have done as a white water oarsman. Only have rowed a drift boat a few times and in mellow water. But unlike you, Pumpy, I don't make claims about shit of which I am ignorant. I can, however, say with confidence that you wouldn't have lasted 10 mins of a UW crew practice.

Sorry, Pumpy, you fired shots across my bow.
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Yeah. Used to be a fan. Now not so much. He had his Fonzie water skiing moment a ways back.

I don't know how I would have done as a white water oarsman. Only have rowed a drift boat a few times and in mellow water. But unlike you, Pumpy, I don't make claims about shit of which I am ignorant. I can, however, say with confidence that you wouldn't have lasted 10 mins of a UW crew practice.

I wouldnt last. Id hijack a boat during practice and cockswain myself right over houghton beach in kirkland looking for ladies...
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I miss butt stuff pump.

He just flings his poo at everyone like a little spider monkey. It’s just dumb and boring.
    HS WR in the 80s? That’s where the retards played because no one threw the fucking football. Can’t fuck up on the outside
    edited July 2019

I miss butt stuff pump.

He just flings his poo at everyone like a little spider monkey. It’s just dumb and boring.

Pack start your own thread for your 1st time and post . U just dont offer much here. Im having a discussion with an intellect. Just go to the truckstop forum where u fit in;)

I miss butt stuff pump.

Pack start your own thread for your 1st time and post . U just dont offer much here. Im having a discussion with an intellect. Just go to the truckstop forum where u fit in;)

whuggy said:

Yeah. Used to be a fan. Now not so much. He had his Fonzie water skiing moment a ways back.

Uve been here 6 months something bout mary.

I wouldnt last. Id hijack a boat during practice and cockswain myself right over houghton beach in kirkland looking for ladies...
    Bullshit. Fucking weirdo.
    Jeezuz fairfax. Of all the shit, unoriginal, unclever, unfunny poasters here, u just reminded me who the original tardee is at HH. Why you subject yourself to abuse is beyond me