Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to PLSS

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    Yella out here like YG

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,559 Founders Club
    Puppy's attacked me a few times, especially back in 2013 and 2014. I never took it seriously for a second....

Yella out here like YG

*the game
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,500 Founders Club

Yella out here like YG

Overcompensating
    edited July 2019

Yella out here like YG

Overcompensating
    You can’t flag a moderator’s post even when they’re an old grumpy white fag!
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

Yella out here like YG

Who's the arthritic poser?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

dflea said:

Well, this escalated quickly. Tensions seem to be running high in the off-season.

I suppose this means the luxury accomodations and free booze on the Skykomish is now off the table.

Then I guess it's bank maggot time on the Wynoochee for me.

I can row a drift boat and I smoke a lot of weed in case anyone wants to fish.

I apologize @dflea if I've fucked up our luxury Sky river beach front access and opportunity to sip 18 year old Islay Scotch. You'd think me an Pumpy would be e-besties - I mean, we've got many similar hobbies and interests. But I will not be low holed damn it!
    Not to worry. A man's got to do what a man's got to do. Ain't no fish nor booze worth selling out for.

Carry on, soldier!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

@puppylove_sugarsteel when you've lost a guy like me, you've lost Hardcore Husky. It's time to update the brand for 2019, buddy, or it's gonna be a long year.

I say he gets his ass to the 7-11 for a little rumble tim with @creepycoug . The one on Aurora, near the U-District.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,993

See this it what I'm talking about Puppy. Your brand has become boring and cliche. You couldn't be more off the mark about me or any other number of HH posters.

You never had a brand..or will. Pups is the most recognizable on all husky forums. All platforms. Nothing stale about my approach. Its worked for 30 years. So bring it bitch. Lets see what you got;) ill be kind as i used to like you b4 the sheep took u over. Be original, it goes a long way
    So I don't have a "brand" eh? Is there a forum here with your name on it? I was here less than 2 years and got my name on a part of the building. JFC....
    He makes a good poont pumpy. The Record Shoppe is barely past start-up phase and already has a multiple on its valuation. Fuck I've even started posting there, and when I show up you know shit's gettin' real.

What have you done pumpy? Your contributions to this board are pedestrian at best. I tolerate you, but your posts are middle of the road, average really.