Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Newest book by Derek Johnson (Coming this August)

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

I'm surprised that I'm surprised that more people didn't find the notion of Bazey being George Michael driving a cab to be LOL funny.

Quite honestly, I think most people here already see me as a cigarette-smoking, cab-driving, bearded gaybob. So, the George Michael reference didn't really raise any eyebrows among the HCH crowd.

I'll try not to die at age 53 on Christmas day.
    I mean BTP chinned the post and he wasn't even born when that video came out
    BTP is a lot more worldly than we ever thought. I used to think he was your typical pajama-wearing, hot-chocolate drinking millennial.

He has turned into quite the contributor on HCH. All that being said, BTP does tend to chin a lot of poasts.
    I got the reference. Mis Padres cultured me
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    A TW book would be his best seller. But who cares about book sales
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You are the densest motherfucker, ever!
  • Options
    edited July 2019

Baze you cant even read a book, youve proven unable to insult someone ...is there anything youre good at? Everyone has a talent...well, almost everyone lofl. Let me predict your witty comeback...'fuck off'?
  • Options

Baze you cant even read a book, youve proven unable to insult someone ...is there anything youre good at? Everyone has a talent...well, almost everyone lofl. Let me predict your witty comeback...'fuck off'?
    Race tells you to fuck off. I don't. I want you to stay, because you're unintentionally funny.
    Youre unintentionally unfunny baze
  • Options
    Founders Club

Race tells you to fuck off. I don't. I want you to stay, because you're unintentionally funny.
    Disagree!
  • Options

Disagree!
    Find one, besides your 3 little group thinkers who thinks your funny Baze. Im funny, as well documented. You Had to have one out of 19k. Wait a minute there wasnt. Reposting Pup's shit your only best efforts. I dont mind baze, just type the obligitory ° pup trademark symbol so the credit goes to the proper source. How many credits you taking this summer? Im sure mommy and daddy tired of paying for your 'degree'
  • Options
    Founders Club

Disagree!
    Find one, besides your 3 little group thinkers who thinks your funny Baze. Im funny, as well documented. You Had to have one out of 19k. Wait a minute there wasnt. Reposting Pup's shit your only best efforts. I dont mind baze, just type the obligitory ° pup trademark symbol so the credit goes to the proper source. How many credits you taking this summer? Im sure mommy and daddy tired of paying for your 'degree'
    The c?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    And when you say documented, you mean certifiable, right?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,310
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pup's trademark is fucking up the trademark symbol, so this all checks out.
  • Options

And when you say documented, you mean certifiable, right?

I mean STFU and graduate already. No wonder youre still in school, in a worthless online curriculum...you spend 21 hours a day at HH. Get the fuck on with your life already. Standup not in your future. Swith to STEM or a trade. You can pay pup his royalties back in good time for the plagiarism over 19k posts in 337 days at HH
    5 chins for a bolton gif. Try coming back with something fuuny or clever on your own Truly pathetic. Your little groupie thinkers are equally pathetic and unoriginal. Come on 'guys', step up your game