Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Newest book by Derek Johnson (Coming this August)

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2019

And when you say documented, you mean certifiable, right?

I mean STFU and graduate already. No wonder youre still in school, in a worthless online curriculum...you spend 21 hours a day at HH. Get the fuck on with your life already. Standup not in your future. Swith to STEM or a trade. You can pay pup his royalties back in good time for the plagiarism over 19k posts in 337 days at HH
    5 chins for a bolton gif. Try coming back with something fuuny or clever on your own Truly pathetic. Your little groupie thinkers are equally pathetic and unoriginal. Come on 'guys', step up your game

Actually, I think your idea about a Willingham book is clever. I have a good name for it too... a nice play on words.

It should be called "Bow Down to Willingham". @DerekJohnson what do you think?
    Sounds like a money grab
    ?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    One of the best games I have ever seen was at Linfield. Mary Hardin Baylor in the playoffs. Clutch come back and win on last play
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    Pup you are a truly insufferable cunt
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And when you say documented, you mean certifiable, right?

I mean STFU and graduate already. No wonder youre still in school, in a worthless online curriculum...you spend 21 hours a day at HH. Get the fuck on with your life already. Standup not in your future. Swith to STEM or a trade. You can pay pup his royalties back in good time for the plagiarism over 19k posts in 337 days at HH
    5 chins for a bolton gif. Try coming back with something fuuny or clever on your own Truly pathetic. Your little groupie thinkers are equally pathetic and unoriginal. Come on 'guys', step up your game

Actually, I think your idea about a Willingham book is clever. I have a good name for it too... a nice play on words.

It should be called "Bow Down to Willingham". @DerekJohnson what do you think?
    Sounds like a money grab
    ?
    I already wrote a book about Willingham where I interviewed dozens of his players plus Woodward and Emmert
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    edited July 2019

Pup you are a truly insufferable cunt

You are an insufferable dipshit, under 90 on iq scale, unable to insult anyone without ironically insulting yourself with your vocabulary and mental capacity, emotional issues from getting boofed by your step dad at age 6-12, dropping out in grade 10, no job, no future, hiding at HH on the public library wifi, getting strange looks from even the hideous bitches there...i feel sorry for u fudge so ill lay off
    Aww you’re so sweet pump 🥰

What a guy!
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,835
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hey everybody... Slightly more than two years after starting the project, my next book is complete and has entered the production stage. The targeted release date is August 17. It's called The Beautiful Life and Tragic Death of Parker Moore. For those unfamiliar with the story, Parker was an amazing young man who was graduating from Woodinville High School just as I arrived at The Woodinville Weekly in 2013. He went on to Linfield College in Oregon to play football as a linebacker and to study finance.

On November 15, 2014, Parker entered a 7-Eleven in McMinnville, Oregon late at night. He was randomly murdered inside that store. To everyone who knew him, this news was not only horrific but also incomprehensible. While in high school, he'd been jokingly crowned "Most Likely to be a Trophy Husband". But in reality, Parker Moore was going to become something epic in this world and give back much to society. Friends and teammates could clearly see that. Parker was handsome, charismatic, brilliant, mischievous, cunning, athletic and funny. Above all, however, he possessed tremendous empathy. If a mad scientist were to concoct all the ingredients needed for a great future leader, they would've created Parker Moore.

But his life was snuffed out in a moment of horrific, random violence. The ramifications of his murder deeply impacted the communities of Woodinnville and McMinnville. The lives of his friends and family were shattered and altered. Through all this came the grappling for meaning and the reconciling of faith. (People had different responses to the questions of the impact on their faith).

As I worked on this book, I grew close with Douglas Archie Moore and Julee Moore. I also received invaluable input from their daughter Hayley. Their help and trust were critical. At the outset I told them I wouldn't write the book without their blessing. Portions of these interviews ventured into private and vulnerable areas of their lives. The Moores answered the questions despite the pain or discomfort they felt. For that I am grateful.

In all, I conducted sixty-one interviews with family, friends, coaches and teammates. There were lots of tears but also funny moments they shared from Parker's life. Some stories I really enjoyed had to be cut from the book for the sake of the overall story. But once the book launches, I will have a blog on my redesigned website derekjohnsonbooks.com, which will be rolled out in mid-August. I will tell some of those wonderful stories on the blog.

On Wednesday September 18, we will be having an event to commemorate the book at The Pizza Coop in Woodinville. It will run from 7p.m.-10p.m. Everyone is welcome to drop by.

Sounds like a great book Stalin. Later could you write a book on the downfall of UW under TW, the politics, the race card, the shame, the disgust by loyal season-ticket holders, the innards of that mess. Id like to know what his coaches, players has to say about that hot shit fuckshow.
    Christ!

LOL!
    Post directed at Stalin Baze. You cant complete a fucking sentence so bow out. Good lord you are like noxious gas. You just linger around other posters and pounce. Do something on your own..leave discussion for those over the competent range on the IQ scale
    Ironic.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    I read the book from beginning to end this evening. It's very well-written.

Planning on dropping by The Pizza Coop Wednesday evening.
  • Options
    New book? Have Pup write it...itll sell and u can bring back the front page. Then Pup will sell HH too!
  • Options
    Founders Club

New book? Have Pup write it...itll sell and u can bring back the front page. Then Pup will sell HH too!

It would take longer to edit a book written by you than the time it took to actually write it. Someone would have to sift through the unintelligible gibberish, misspellings, and shit grammar to make it into something that is readable.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Poor Anna gets no respect.
  • Options

It would take longer to edit a book written by you than the time it took to actually write it. Someone would have to sift through the unintelligible gibberish, misspellings, and shit grammar to make it into something that is readable.
    Ho hum, by a chick with a 3-word vocab. Ill leave it at that. I forgot i stopped replying to your shit last spring. Like Trump and CNN, ABC, NBC ,MSNBC...Wthout Trump nobody would pay attention. Without pup nobody would know u exist. Oh wait, 20k and nobody knows u exist anyway. Still, pup just put u on no'reply list again. Goodbye:)
  • Options

Hey everybody... Slightly more than two years after starting the project, my next book is complete and has entered the production stage. The targeted release date is August 17. It's called The Beautiful Life and Tragic Death of Parker Moore. For those unfamiliar with the story, Parker was an amazing young man who was graduating from Woodinville High School just as I arrived at The Woodinville Weekly in 2013. He went on to Linfield College in Oregon to play football as a linebacker and to study finance.

On November 15, 2014, Parker entered a 7-Eleven in McMinnville, Oregon late at night. He was randomly murdered inside that store. To everyone who knew him, this news was not only horrific but also incomprehensible. While in high school, he'd been jokingly crowned "Most Likely to be a Trophy Husband". But in reality, Parker Moore was going to become something epic in this world and give back much to society. Friends and teammates could clearly see that. Parker was handsome, charismatic, brilliant, mischievous, cunning, athletic and funny. Above all, however, he possessed tremendous empathy. If a mad scientist were to concoct all the ingredients needed for a great future leader, they would've created Parker Moore.

But his life was snuffed out in a moment of horrific, random violence. The ramifications of his murder deeply impacted the communities of Woodinnville and McMinnville. The lives of his friends and family were shattered and altered. Through all this came the grappling for meaning and the reconciling of faith. (People had different responses to the questions of the impact on their faith).

As I worked on this book, I grew close with Douglas Archie Moore and Julee Moore. I also received invaluable input from their daughter Hayley. Their help and trust were critical. At the outset I told them I wouldn't write the book without their blessing. Portions of these interviews ventured into private and vulnerable areas of their lives. The Moores answered the questions despite the pain or discomfort they felt. For that I am grateful.

In all, I conducted sixty-one interviews with family, friends, coaches and teammates. There were lots of tears but also funny moments they shared from Parker's life. Some stories I really enjoyed had to be cut from the book for the sake of the overall story. But once the book launches, I will have a blog on my redesigned website derekjohnsonbooks.com, which will be rolled out in mid-August. I will tell some of those wonderful stories on the blog.

On Wednesday September 18, we will be having an event to commemorate the book at The Pizza Coop in Woodinville. It will run from 7p.m.-10p.m. Everyone is welcome to drop by.

Sounds like a great book Stalin. Later could you write a book on the downfall of UW under TW, the politics, the race card, the shame, the disgust by loyal season-ticket holders, the innards of that mess. Id like to know what his coaches, players has to say about that hot shit fuckshow.
    Christ!

LOL!
    Post directed at Stalin Baze. You cant complete a fucking sentence so bow out. Good lord you are like noxious gas. You just linger around other posters and pounce. Do something on your own..leave discussion for those over the competent range on the IQ scale
    Ironic.
    Irony? Jeezuz SCCC must have educated u
  • Options
    Founders Club

Ho hum, by a chick with a 3-word vocab. Ill leave it at that. I forgot i stopped replying to your shit last spring. Like Trump and CNN, ABC, NBC ,MSNBC...Wthout Trump nobody would pay attention. Without pup nobody would know u exist. Oh wait, 20k and nobody knows u exist anyway. Still, pup just put u on no'reply list again. Goodbye:)
    You lying fuck, PUP; you never stopped replying to my shit. You just can't.

I don't like goodbyes. Maybe a C U Next Time? BFF ;)
  • Options

You lying fuck, PUP; you never stopped replying to my shit. You just can't.

I don't like goodbyes. Maybe a C U Next Time? BFF ;)
    Couresty last time...baze youve never sniffed a c-u-n-t. Good luck