Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We don't need no stinkin reparations

1235»

Comments

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob. I'll type this slowly so you can understand. You struggle at the basic concept of reading for comprehension. We laugh hard at how you don't even see what's being said. There's some funny shit on here and watching you struggle is near the top.

Hondo, you're dumb as fucking dogshit and on top of that stupidity you're a pathological liar. In this thread alone you claim that McConnell brought up the topic of reparations, which is a lie and that he talked about "direct compensation to individuals" another lie.

You hide behind this "reading comprehension" Kunt act because you're stupid and you know it and if you were actually engage in an honest debate you'd only be further exposed for the fucking dumbshit everyone here already know you to be.

Quote where McConnell talked about direct compensation to individuals you lying sack of shit.
    Honest question for you and Hondo -

What the hell motivates the two of you to continue replying to each other? I swear at this point you guys each average about 30 posts per day of the same insults and same argument, always repeating. Obviously no one on this board has a life and we're all pathetic, but Christ, how and why do you two shit dicks still have the energy for one another?
    Oh exactly. And why I actually do walk after a certain point. Then it's awesome watching Bob start whining about me leaving the argument. Of which was worthless to begin with and usually has many homoerotic fantasies from Bob.
    Lol Jesus Christ, when the fuck do you ever walk away? You and Bob are one and the same.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Bob. I'll type this slowly so you can understand. You struggle at the basic concept of reading for comprehension. We laugh hard at how you don't even see what's being said. There's some funny shit on here and watching you struggle is near the top.

Hondo, you're dumb as fucking dogshit and on top of that stupidity you're a pathological liar. In this thread alone you claim that McConnell brought up the topic of reparations, which is a lie and that he talked about "direct compensation to individuals" another lie.

You hide behind this "reading comprehension" Kunt act because you're stupid and you know it and if you were actually engage in an honest debate you'd only be further exposed for the fucking dumbshit everyone here already know you to be.

Quote where McConnell talked about direct compensation to individuals you lying sack of shit.
    Honest question for you and Hondo -

What the hell motivates the two of you to continue replying to each other? I swear at this point you guys each average about 30 posts per day of the same insults and same argument, always repeating. Obviously no one on this board has a life and we're all pathetic, but Christ, how and why do you two shit dicks still have the energy for one another?
    Oh exactly. And why I actually do walk after a certain point. Then it's awesome watching Bob start whining about me leaving the argument. Of which was worthless to begin with and usually has many homoerotic fantasies from Bob.
    Lol Jesus Christ, when the fuck do you ever walk away? You and Bob are one and the same.
    In the sense that both of us like to argue, maybe. In the sense that both of us argue using facts, truth and logic. We're absolutely nothing alike.

Comparing me to Hondo is like comparing this:

to this

because they are both cars.

• USMChawkUSMChawk Member Posts: 1,796
    2001400ex said:

You struggle at the basic concept of reading for comprehension. We laugh hard at how you don't even see what's being said.

You know who else had this lack of self awareness?