Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We don't need no stinkin reparations

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Damoan doesn't like direct quotes.

Thanks for saying what I knew you would.

I’ll remember that next time someone links daily caller that has direct quotes and you pull your typical logical fallacy out of your ass.
    Ok Mike. I'll play. How were his quotes taken out of context?
    I didn’t say they were. I’m saying that when others post links with quotes from sources you don’t like, you attack the source. Even though the quotes aren’t taken out of context. Because you’re a hypocritical piece of shit.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

dnc said:

To say electing a black president is a form of reparations is stupid. It's just as stupid as being pro reparations in the first place.

Especially when you're Mitch McConnell and there's no way in fucking hell you voted for said

Neither did I, don't twist.
    McConnell trying to use Obama as proof of the country's progress is hysterically ironic even by McConnell standards.
    Would Obama have won in 1968?

The country has made massive improvements in race relations and electing Obama is concrete proof.
    Didn't say otherwise. The irony is that McConnell is literally the last person who should be touting the accomplishment.
    Was responding to @dnc. But, okay.
    Well no, you were literally responding to me. But, okay.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

To say electing a black president is a form of reparations is stupid. It's just as stupid as being pro reparations in the first place.

It would be, but that isn't what he said.

"We tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation, elected an African American president," Barack Obama, in 2008, McConnell said. "I don't think we should be trying to figure out how to compensate for it. First of all, it would be hard to figure out whom to compensate."

Unless you also think he was saying that the Civil War was a form of reparations. He is listing how far we have come and what we have already done to address our "original sin" and that we now shouldn't be trying to figure out a way to further "compensate" for that original sin.
    Saying we elected a black president to address the original sin of slavery isn't calling it reparations but it's just as FS.
    Don't try to convince Bob that a republican days something FS. Not to mention that McConnell is directly talking about direct payments to individuals. He didn't say that according to Bob.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I’ll remember that next time someone links daily caller that has direct quotes and you pull your typical logical fallacy out of your ass.
    I didn’t say they were. I’m saying that when others post links with quotes from sources you don’t like, you attack the source. Even though the quotes aren’t taken out of context. Because you’re a hypocritical piece of shit.
    Actually I bitch about sources like the daily caller that do take quotes out of context. But whatever you say to make yourself feel better.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Actually I bitch about sources like the daily caller that do take quotes out of context. But whatever you say to make yourself feel better.
    Bullshit. You bitch about sources that go against your confirmation bias. All of a sudden you get real busy and don’t have time to read links that challenge your world view.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    edited June 2019
    2001400ex said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

It would be, but that isn't what he said.

"We tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation, elected an African American president," Barack Obama, in 2008, McConnell said. "I don't think we should be trying to figure out how to compensate for it. First of all, it would be hard to figure out whom to compensate."

Unless you also think he was saying that the Civil War was a form of reparations. He is listing how far we have come and what we have already done to address our "original sin" and that we now shouldn't be trying to figure out a way to further "compensate" for that original sin.
    Saying we elected a black president to address the original sin of slavery isn't calling it reparations but it's just as FS.
    Don't try to convince Bob that a republican days something FS. Not to mention that McConnell is directly talking about direct payments to individuals. He didn't say that according to Bob.
    Funny how Hondo is no longer interested in "direct quotes" Don't try to get an honest response out of Hondo, he is a pathological liar incapable of being honest.

Btw, what happened to your claim that McConnell brought this up Hondo?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Which is something Hondo does all the fucking time, but when you're pathological liar and hypocritical piece of shit this is what you do.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Bullshit. You bitch about sources that go against your confirmation bias. All of a sudden you get real busy and don’t have time to read links that challenge your world view.
    Ok!
    Two weeks ago when Hondo was lying and sticking his head up his ass on the topic of illegals voting in California he posted this quote:

While a Santa Barbara County grand jury detected no signs of voter fraud after investigating concerns raised by residents,

This was the entire sentence:

While a Santa Barbara County grand jury detected no signs of voter fraud after investigating concerns raised by residents, its members did determine there is no process to verify anyone's citizenship status when they are registering to vote.

A good ass beating is what you need Hondo, it's really your only hope. You have no shame, and have no integrity.
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Which is something Hondo does all the fucking time, but when you're pathological liar and hypocritical piece of shit this is what you do.

Is that like when you quote me and leave out the 4 words directly before the quote? Idiot
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Is that like when you quote me and leave out the 4 words directly before the quote? Idiot
    You mean like where I left off the word "technically" or how about when I quote you word for fucking word with your "documented fact" lie and then you claim that "dirt on Hillary" really means hacked DNC and Hillary emails?

I've never altered a quote from you in order to change the meaning of what you were saying. And I've quoted your word for fucking word and you still lie about what you said.

Bob. I'll type this slowly so you can understand. You struggle at the basic concept of reading for comprehension. We laugh hard at how you don't even see what's being said. There's some funny shit on here and watching you struggle is near the top.
    2001400ex said:

Bob. I'll type this slowly so you can understand. You struggle at the basic concept of reading for comprehension. We laugh hard at how you don't even see what's being said. There's some funny shit on here and watching you struggle is near the top.

Hondo, you're dumb as fucking dogshit and on top of that stupidity you're a pathological liar. In this thread alone you claim that McConnell brought up the topic of reparations, which is a lie and that he talked about "direct compensation to individuals" another lie.

You hide behind this "reading comprehension" Kunt act because you're stupid and you know it and if you were actually engage in an honest debate you'd only be further exposed for the fucking dumbshit everyone here already know you to be.

Quote where McConnell talked about direct compensation to individuals you lying sack of shit.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Hondo, you're dumb as fucking dogshit and on top of that stupidity you're a pathological liar. In this thread alone you claim that McConnell brought up the topic of reparations, which is a lie and that he talked about "direct compensation to individuals" another lie.

You hide behind this "reading comprehension" Kunt act because you're stupid and you know it and if you were actually engage in an honest debate you'd only be further exposed for the fucking dumbshit everyone here already know you to be.

Quote where McConnell talked about direct compensation to individuals you lying sack of shit.
    Honest question for you and Hondo -

What the hell motivates the two of you to continue replying to each other? I swear at this point you guys each average about 30 posts per day of the same insults and same argument, always repeating. Obviously no one on this board has a life and we're all pathetic, but Christ, how and why do you two shit dicks still have the energy for one another?

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

What the hell motivates the two of you to continue replying to each other? I swear at this point you guys each average about 30 posts per day of the same insults and same argument, always repeating. Obviously no one on this board has a life and we're all pathetic, but Christ, how and why do you two shit dicks still have the energy for one another?
    Oh exactly. And why I actually do walk after a certain point. Then it's awesome watching Bob start whining about me leaving the argument. Of which was worthless to begin with and usually has many homoerotic fantasies from Bob.

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

There are truth and facts and there are lies and bullshit. If that's the "same argument" you're referring to then okay. Hondo and I aren't the same on some kind of moral or argumentative plane. Either the truth matters to you or it doesn't.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Especially when you're Mitch McConnell and there's no way in fucking hell you voted for said

Neither did I, don't twist.
    McConnell trying to use Obama as proof of the country's progress is hysterically ironic even by McConnell standards.
    Would Obama have won in 1968?

The country has made massive improvements in race relations and electing Obama is concrete proof.
    Didn't say otherwise. The irony is that McConnell is literally the last person who should be touting the accomplishment.
    Was responding to @dnc. But, okay.
    Well no, you were literally responding to me. But, okay.
    Shit! You’re right. You win. I thought it was @dnc.

I hate doing this shit on my phone.
    2001400ex said:

We?

Stop pretending you have friends.

2001400ex said:

We?

I don't have friends. But some people have a mutual sadistic desire to watch Bob struggle.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

We?

I don't have friends. But some people have a mutual sadistic desire to watch Bob struggle.
    But don’t you have like 25k burgers to grill before retirement?

How do you find the time? (Rhetorical?)