Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Damoan doesn't like direct quotes.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,857
    Obama is a major proponent of slavery and generally anything else unamerican and against the Constitution

The Muslim way
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    Do you support reparations Hondo?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    2001400ex said:

Thanks for saying what I knew you would.

I’ll remember that next time someone links daily caller that has direct quotes and you pull your typical logical fallacy out of your ass.

2001400ex said:

Thanks for saying what I knew you would.

I’ll remember that next time someone links daily caller that has direct quotes and you pull your typical logical fallacy out of your ass.
    Ok Mike. I'll play. How were his quotes taken out of context?
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    That's not playing.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    I must have dozed off. When the fuck did reparations get back on the political menu? Between this and the abortion nonsense, everyone seems pretty excited to rehash old shit no one asked for.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter
    Reparations are such a racist dem concept. Just so blatently racist that I can't believe these idiots keep bringing it up.

Reparations are such a racist dem concept. Just so blatently racist that I can't believe these idiots keep bringing it up.

Mitch McConnell is a Democrat?
    2001400ex said:

Mitch McConnell is a Democrat?
    McConnell is responding to the Rats who have brought up reparations dumbass
    Asked about reparations, McConnell responded: "I don't think reparations for something that happened 150 years ago, for whom none of us currently living are responsible, is a good idea."

McConnell spoke a day before a Democratic-led House subcommittee was scheduled to hold a hearing on reparations, featuring testimony from actor Danny Glover and author Ta-Nehisi Coates, among others.

Hondo doesn't like direct quotes. So McConnell was asked about reparations and he responded and Hondo the stupid Kunt thinks he has some kind of killer point here? And you dodged the question Hondo, do you support reparations?

SFGbob said:

Asked about reparations, McConnell responded: "I don't think reparations for something that happened 150 years ago, for whom none of us currently living are responsible, is a good idea."

McConnell spoke a day before a Democratic-led House subcommittee was scheduled to hold a hearing on reparations, featuring testimony from actor Danny Glover and author Ta-Nehisi Coates, among others.

Hondo doesn't like direct quotes. So McConnell was asked about reparations and he responded and Hondo the stupid Kunt thinks he has some kind of killer point here? And you dodged the question Hondo, do you support reparations?

Here is the rest of the quote Bob. Which is ignorant. We elected Obama so we don't need reparations!!! Not to mention the concept Democrats have brought up have nothing to do with direct compensation to individuals.

"We tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation, elected an African American president," Barack Obama, in 2008, McConnell said. "I don't think we should be trying to figure out how to compensate for it. First of all, it would be hard to figure out whom to compensate."

Are you really that blind Bob? Answer the question.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,857 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

Of course he does. He believes that after 150 years black skinned Americans are too stupid to succeed on their own. He also believes that if he can give my money (not his, democrats never want give their own money) to his fellow Americans they will vote democrat. Age old democrat racist beliefs and attempting to keep the black man on the liberal plantation. It's what this is all about.
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Here is the rest of the quote Bob. Which is ignorant. We elected Obama so we don't need reparations!!! Not to mention the concept Democrats have brought up have nothing to do with direct compensation to individuals.

"We tried to deal with our original sin of slavery by fighting a civil war, by passing landmark civil rights legislation, elected an African American president," Barack Obama, in 2008, McConnell said. "I don't think we should be trying to figure out how to compensate for it. First of all, it would be hard to figure out whom to compensate."

Are you really that blind Bob? Answer the question.
    First of all where did I say the Rats did bring up "direct compensation" my strawman ass fucking Kunt of friend?

McConnell was asked about reparations he answered and you lied and claimed that he brought it up.

And btw, of course Hondo is lying again.

the concept Democrats have brought up have nothing to do with direct compensation to individuals.

First of all, I always love when Hondo adds in meaningless words like "concept" and "essentially" and "technically" in order to make his words sound more intelligent to his pea sized brain. Hondo there is no single "concept" the Rats are bringing up, and yes there are some reparation "concepts" that do involve direct compensation to individuals, although neither McConnell or myself made that claim. That's just the "concept" of Hondo fucking strawman ass because he is too stupid to address what people actually say and he hates "direct quotes."
    SFGbob said:

And btw, of course Hondo is lying again.

the concept Democrats have brought up have nothing to do with direct compensation to individuals.

First of all, I always love when Hondo adds in meaningless words like "concept" and "essentially" and "technically" in order to make his words sound more intelligent to his pea sized brain. Hondo there is no single "concept" the Rats are bringing up, and yes there are some reparation "concepts" that do involve direct compensation to individuals, although neither McConnell or myself made that claim. That's just the "concept" of Hondo fucking strawman ass because he is too stupid to address what people actually say and he hates "direct quotes."

Did you read what McConnell said? Clearly not.
    Dude61 said:
    He obviously doesn't understand the "concept" that the Rats are bringing. Btw, why is the House holding a hearing on reparations? I thought McConnell was the one to bring it up?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    The worst aspect of reparations are that they are proposed as an entitlement, not a need. If it's need based, that's one thing. But the idea that anyone well-off could receive benefits paid by the taxes of working people is bullshit.