Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Lesbian couple attacked.

Comments

• Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

When no one will describe the attackers, that’s how you know. HondoBros are cool with it thought.

https://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/four-teenagers-arrested-attack-against-lesbian-couple-london-bus-n1015131

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    Yes...except we know they are teens and male....... adding race would be far from identifying them..so what’s the reason?
    Why is it so important for you to know their race? If, as you said, it wouldn't help identify them seeing they are all in custody?
    It’s not. And you miss the point, as always.
    You are the one who started a thread complaining that the article didn't mention their race.
    It's not about race, per se. It's about the double-standards of the media as they push their narratives while picking winners and losers. And that is what divides people more than any other force in our culture.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    What divides us more? The media or actual homophobic violence on public transit?
    The media. Hands down.

Is that a serious question?
    So violence against innocent people living their lives in public is not something you're worried about... ;/
    I’m worried abut it. That’s the fucking point idiot.
    I mean I fucking hope so! But it sure was absent from your original post.
    How can we stop it if we don’t know who’s doing it? Just some random teens.
    Clearly we need to be afraid of the black teens, not the white teens.
    Why on earth would you think they are black? Could you be any more racist?
    All day you post racist dog whistles, and when the leftists on this board call you out on them you suddenly call them racist in return for hearing the dog whistle... But you're still the ones whistling.
    We know what you mean even when you don't outright say it.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Leftists? On these boreds?

God-Damnit Derek!!!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

We don't know. But here's what we do know here in 2019. If a gang attacks another person or group of persons in relation to their race, sexual preference or religious idealogy, etc. the MSM would let us know if they were white.
    Great assumption.

My assumption is because the attackers are teens (described as 15-18), their identities are being held privately.

The "MSM" paranoia outs you as an InfoWars/Brietbart/Limbaugh kook, so you've got that going for you, which is nice.
    Yes...except we know they are teens and male....... adding race would be far from identifying them..so what’s the reason?
    Why is it so important for you to know their race? If, as you said, it wouldn't help identify them seeing they are all in custody?
    You are the one who started a thread complaining that the article didn't mention their race.
    It's not about race, per se. It's about the double-standards of the media as they push their narratives while picking winners and losers. And that is what divides people more than any other force in our culture.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    What divides us more? The media or actual homophobic violence on public transit?
    The media. Hands down.

So violence against innocent people living their lives in public is not something you're worried about... ;/
    All day you post racist dog whistles, and when the leftists on this board call you out on them you suddenly call them racist in return for hearing the dog whistle... But you're still the ones whistling.
    We know what you mean even when you don't outright say it.

My experience with these so called “racist dog whistles” is that only real racists can hear them.

Care to provide some examples?
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

wE know they're black because the article didn't call out their race. Duh.
    Why would black kids hate lesbians? They aren’t black.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

The teens are in jail. Why would we need to identify them? Besides to shoot them to celebrity status? Hope the teens rot away in jail no matter what color class or creed they hail from.
    JFC. You wouldn’t. That’s the fucking point, for the 100th time. God you’re dense.
    If you wouldn't need to identify the teens there is no problem here.
    Mike needs to know what race of teens to avoid whilst riding double-decker night buses in London whilst kissing his boyfriend.

This shit is important to Mike.
    And there’s the white flag. Benny gives
    Yep, clear white flag with a rolling over on his back exposing his belly while wetting himself twist

Sad
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

The teens are in jail. Why would we need to identify them? Besides to shoot them to celebrity status? Hope the teens rot away in jail no matter what color class or creed they hail from.
    JFC. You wouldn’t. That’s the fucking point, for the 100th time. God you’re dense.
    Mike needs to know what race of teens to avoid whilst riding double-decker night buses in London whilst kissing his boyfriend.

Yep, clear white flag with a rolling over on his back exposing his belly while wetting himself twist

Sad
    So the white flag is revealing your secret gay fantasies about other posters?

Bob must surrender the white flag to Hondo a lot then.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2019
    ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Sad

And Zone gives up too. No more arguments regarding the topic. More logical fallacies.

And why would you think having gay fantasies would be a bad thing? Why would you use that as a way to attack people you are debating? Pretty immature.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Weird the way I got no examples of your so called racist “dog whistles”

It’s almost as if liberals accuse their opponents of being a racist because they are lightweight Kunts unable to defend their positions.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,602
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Has hondo started hating Jews and gays yet in this thread?
  • Options

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Sad

And Zone gives up too. No more arguments regarding the topic. More logical fallacies.

And why would you think having gay fantasies would be a bad thing? Why would you use that as a way to attack people you are debating? Pretty immature.
    Gay fantasies are awesome, I mean come on this website has an entire category dedicated to stalking teen bois, I'm just trying to figure out what surrendering the white flag means, since Bob espouses his fantasies about Hondo quite often. If that is the standard of waving the white flag, then logic would follow that Bob waves the white flag, and gives up, to Hondo.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Sad

Gay fantasies are awesome, I mean come on this website has an entire category dedicated to stalking teen bois, I'm just trying to figure out what surrendering the white flag means, since Bob espouses his fantasies about Hondo quite often. If that is the standard of waving the white flag, then logic would follow that Bob waves the white flag, and gives up, to Hondo.

Sad
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Sad

Teen bois stalking isn't gay, dummy. You got it all wrong.

Rather, it's pathetic has-beens chasing the glory of yesteryears in sports they weren't good enough to play.

And if you try to take that away, you'll be torn to shreds. So back the fuck off!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

SFGbob said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Sad

And Zone can’t stick to the topic. More white flag waving
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Only you and the Zone have pegged them as black, so there’s that.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

Wake. The. Fuck. Up.
    The media. Hands down.

Only you and the Zone have pegged them as black, so there’s that.
    Why so daft, punk?
  • Options
  • Options
    ZoneUW said:

salemcoog said:

That's how we know what?

That's how we know what?

Great assumption.

And with that comment, BB plunges right back into the idiot pool for some further brainwashing.
    Because any left leaning media is brainwashing while any random far-right media aggregate is objective fact and gold-standard journalism. Got it. totally doesn't sound like something a brainwashed person would say.
    The really big difference is that the Beeb, ABC, NBC, CBS and a few other long time world wide news sources are somewhat trusted to report facts by hundreds of Millions of people.

Breitbart, Rush,Jones, etc. are the fringe. To be taken with a grain of salt. But absolutely everything changed that Tuesday night in November of 2016. The MSM became the fringe as well.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Anyone who uses the term dog whistle is a faggy pussy

Anyone who uses the term dog whistle and then runs and hides like a fucking Kunt when asked to cite an example of a racist dog whistle deserves to have their fucking ass beat to a pulp