Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First big recruiting weekend for 2020 class

Comments

• bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Murao is definitely full mast
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    I predict Adams, Covington, and Hatchett are the next three to WOOF.
  • FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think we get Adams but it will be more like August time period. My guess is we get Covington, Hatchett, Paster, Shipley etc before him
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Ruth is hinting at 2 more official visitors.

Jalen had this to say on his instagram. Maybe he's going to come down and surprise commit if Ruth is being secretive. I'm not confident in that by any means, but it's just a suggestion.

This was also his last post on instagram a week or so ago.

https://instagram.com/p/Bx5Vz6FHG7B/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

"almost that time" seems like he could be hinting at something.
    edited June 2019
    Does Petersen have a recruiting massacre in the works? My god, that stubborn fuck might actually be getting with the times! If you combine the Built For Life shit for the parents with FUN and EXCITEMENT for the kids, special things can happen! Please let it be true!

Does Petersen have a recruiting massacre in the works? My god, that stubborn fuck might actually be getting with the times! If you combine the Built For Life shit for the parents with FUN and EXCITEMENT for the kids, special things can happen! Please let it be true!

How many commits and by what quality of recruit would be needed in order to call it a massacre?

Covington, Rosengarten, McMillan would be enough for me given the quality.
    edited June 2019

How many commits and by what quality of recruit would be needed in order to call it a massacre?

Covington, Rosengarten, McMillan would be enough for me given the quality.
    I would consider that a recruiting BOOM. I think a massacre would be five guys within the span of a week. Throw in Hatchett and Taylor or Shipley and that's a massacre.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

dhdawg said:

Ruth is hinting at 2 more official visitors.

Let me guess, they're both secret visitors who are currently committed elsewhere and she gave them her word she wouldn't reveal their names and their both big-time guys?
    She never mentioned then being commits.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,704
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doog POTD. Despite my pessimism and overall hate for man kind, your post still gave me a semi-optimistic quarter chubby.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker