Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First big recruiting weekend for 2020 class

Formerly known as White Boy Week (WBW), the weekend on June 7th has added a few recruits...and some pigment.

Commitment Impact:
Full Mast:
Roger Rosengarten
Sam Adams II
Kole Taylor or Ben Yurosek
Jacobe Covington

Soft Chubby
Jake Shipley

Flaccid
Cooper McDonald

I think Adam's is the only one that could commit on the spot. With the other guys, it will be the usual "go home and think about it for a few days and then call us back" routine.

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,839
    I like Shipley a lot actually
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    I doubt Adams commits on the spot...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
    edited June 2019
    Okay, so, weekend is over. Who committed?

edit: This post is from the future.
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    Swaye said:

It's this coming weekend.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,524 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

In addition to not knowing how to read, I do not understand the white mans calendar. In the future could all these threads reference the position of the sun on the horizon or migratory buffalo patterns? TIA
    Says Rolex Superiority Guy...

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

In addition to not knowing how to read, I do not understand the white mans calendar. In the future could all these threads reference the position of the sun on the horizon or migratory buffalo patterns? TIA
    To be fair, I said calendar, not time. I am not rich enough to afford a 40K Day Date or perpetual calendar. And the ... seemed hostile to me. 7-11?

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

To be fair, I said calendar, not time. I am not rich enough to afford a 40K Day Date or perpetual calendar. And the ... seemed hostile to me. 7-11?
    The ellipsis was to mark the statement as a joke. I was just fuckin' with you! But, sure, let's 7-11. We'll eat the hot dogs in that rotisserie oven thingy until one of us shits jhfstylestyle. That'll be the loser. Or winner if you're into that sort of thing.

Do all Rolexes not keep track of date? /rolexinferiorityguy
    I knew you were fucking with me! Let's hug it out! Naked!

And yes, most of my Rolexes do have the date but I was trying to cover up the fact that I am stupid and didn't pay enough attention to the OP. I do have some without a date though. Daytona has no date, No Date Sub (they gave that one away) has no date, and maybe one or two others.

Migratory patterns of buffalo was gold though. Took me about 10 minutes to work that one out in my nugget.
    edited June 2019
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Self chin activated because migratory buffalo patterns is nails. You ingrates.

edit: @theknowledge is not an ingrate
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,397 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

In keeping with the theme, someone doesn't get time zone differences. Most of the board doesn't wake up until right before their WoW clan meeting at 2pm Pacific when bottom dad brings down their hot pocket croissant breakfast.

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@Swaye

I gotchu boo!

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

In keeping with the theme, someone doesn't get time zone differences. Most of the board doesn't wake up until right before their WoW clan meeting at 2pm Pacific when bottom dad brings down their hot pocket croissant breakfast.

I laffed.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

@Swaye

I gotchu boo!

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    Any recruit that reads this thread will commit on the spot
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,759 Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

That’s yella
  • whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Wow. Weather forecast not looking great. Guess we're fucked.