Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some watch shots

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I get mail!

Swaye was nice enough to sell this watch winder to me for a good price. It rocks!

Is that some kinda watch vibrator?
    Yes, something like that...
    Founders Club
    I knew you'd appreciate my Scotch flex.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,043
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I'm hearing Mrs. Yella got a new piece of wrist awesomeness. Just what I'm hearing.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

I'm hearing Mrs. Yella got a new piece of wrist awesomeness. Just what I'm hearing.

Confirmed. My wife is baller status. Meanwhile I’m a loser who doesn’t get to have nice things.
    Also confirmed!
    Founders Club
    Swaye's other thread about his blue dial Rolex inspired me to take a picture of my Oris Aquis in the sun. The picture turned out well. I sexted this picture to Swaye, @YellowSnow, & @UW_Doog_Bot earlier, but figured I should share it with the rest of the class.

Founders Club
    Skin tone superiority guy...
    Founders Club

Swaye's other thread about his blue dial Rolex inspired me to take a picture of my Oris Aquis in the sun. The picture turned out well. I sexted this picture to Swaye, @YellowSnow, & @UW_Doog_Bot earlier, but figured I should share it with the rest of the class.

Killer watch.
    Founders Club
    Thanks again, @Swaye, for pointing me in the direction of the Oris Aquis. I really like it.
    Founders Club

I'm pour and don't get paid Orkin wages. Had to settle for an Omega. Woe is me.

Thats a bitchin classic Omega. Love it! I wish Rolex would do a blue bezel black dial Sub!
    Founders Club
    Also, nice mousepad.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I dont get watches. That is lots o money that can be spent on guns, hunting gear and truck upgrades. Not to mention booze drugs and ass.
    Founders Club

I dont get watches. That is lots o money that can be spent on guns, hunting gear and truck upgrades. Not to mention booze drugs and ass.

I think every man needs to have a decent time piece. Doesn't have to cost and arm and a leg. Apple watches are lame.

But I hear you on the cost involved. I'd love to have one of @Swaye 's Submariners or GMT some day and its in the 5- 10 year life plan. But I've got stereo upgrades to make that are way higher on the list of priorities.

@swaye has both and we all suck- i.e., kick ass gun collection and all the watches. I've been sexted the pics.
    This. Get the guns and hunting gear first, then the Jeep upgrades. After that do enough drugs to kill half this bored, then screw enough hookers to give the other half AIDS. Then all that is left is baller ass watches and cigars. Die happy.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I think every man needs to have a decent time piece. Doesn't have to cost and arm and a leg. Apple watches are lame.

But I hear you on the cost involved. I'd love to have one of @Swaye 's Submariners or GMT some day and its in the 5- 10 year life plan. But I've got stereo upgrades to make that are way higher on the list of priorities.

@swaye has both and we all suck- i.e., kick ass gun collection and all the watches. I've been sexted the pics.
    This. Get the guns and hunting gear first, then the Jeep upgrades. After that do enough drugs to kill half this bored, then screw enough hookers to give the other half AIDS. Then all that is left is baller ass watches and cigars. Die happy.
    My problem is it doesnt matter how many firearms, bows, hunting packs etc that I already have I want more. Looking at Skanda black Kryptec camo neoprene seat covers for my new truck right now. Only $325.00 for just the front seats. They are sic though.