Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Some watch shots

Comments

• doublebraiddawgdoublebraiddawg Member Posts: 42
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited July 2019
    Only watch pick and it's a partial of strap - 24 karat gold with exceedingly rare blue diamond crustaceans
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Finally picked this bad boy up tonight. I need to have the band adjusted. It looks good and definitely feels good (I like the weight. A watch should be heavy IMHO). The Aquis Clean Ocean Limited should be arriving on Tuesday.

Diverys Sixty-Five

Thats a great looking watch! I like the how the markers have a bit of a vintage patina on them. Like they have aged from the sun. Looks like a wonderful vintage diver, but with all the modern touches. Nice!

This should also keep excellent time for you so that your suicide vest goes off just when you want it to!
    I saw this on Oris's Instagram several weeks ago and it made an impression on me right away. Glad I got this watch. Can't wait to have the band adjusted later this morning.

As for your vest comment... Eat a dick!
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Finally picked this bad boy up tonight. I need to have the band adjusted. It looks good and definitely feels good (I like the weight. A watch should be heavy IMHO). The Aquis Clean Ocean Limited should be arriving on Tuesday.

Diverys Sixty-Five

Thats a great looking watch! I like the how the markers have a bit of a vintage patina on them. Like they have aged from the sun. Looks like a wonderful vintage diver, but with all the modern touches. Nice!

This should also keep excellent time for you so that your suicide vest goes off just when you want it to!
    I saw this on Oris's Instagram several weeks ago and it made an impression on me right away. Glad I got this watch. Can't wait to have the band adjusted later this morning.

As for your vest comment... Eat a dick!
    I like fauxtina to "age" modern watches, as long as it is done tastefully. In fact, my deposit is in (fingers crossed I get it) for a LE Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Barakuda. If I make the cut, I should have ti this winter.

Founders Club
    edited July 2019
    Nice, Swaye!

The other Divers Sixty-Five I'm thinking about ordering also has the aged marker look.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Diverys Sixty-Five

Girlie wrist.

Fuck @YellowSnow and his 53 minutes.
    Founders Club

Diverys Sixty-Five

Girlie wrist.

Fuck @YellowSnow and his 53 minutes.
    The Golve always late to the party.

FO
    Founders Club
    I just picked up the Oris Aquis Clean Ocean Limited watch from my local UPS Store. It is way more stunning in person than in pictures. I like its thickness and weight. It's way more chunky than the Divers Sixty-Five. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't adjust the band like they said they would. I gave them my wrist measurement on the phone and everything. Anyway, here are the pictures. Many thanks to @Swaye for his advice and guidance...

Here's Topper Jewelers' 360 video of this watch:

https://youtu.be/B2t2wG22OJM
    Founders Club

I just picked up the Oris Aquis Clean Ocean Limited watch from my local UPS Store. It is way more stunning in person than in pictures. I like its thickness and weight. It's way more chunky than the Divers Sixty-Five. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't adjust the band like they said they would. I gave them my wrist measurement on the phone and everything. Anyway, here are the pictures. Many thanks to @Swaye for his advice and guidance...

Glorious watch. Many congrats

You could always issue a fatwa against them for not sizing it

Founders Club
    I confused you with a big baller terrorist. A thousand apologies
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I confused you with a big baller terrorist. A thousand apologies

Not a baller until I get a Rolex...
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Glorious watch. Many congrats

You could always issue a fatwa against them for not sizing it

Sanctions are not working @PurpleBaze is building a stockpile of near baller grade watches. The break out to true baller Rolex status could be sooner than we think. Allah help us.
    We are already planning a coordinated strike to my AD late this year or early next year to complete his transformation.

• DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Beautiful watches Bazey! The bracelet on the aquis is awesome, the entire watch is a little flashier than the Divers 65, great tandem.
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

Beautiful watches Bazey! The bracelet on the aquis is awesome, the entire watch is a little flashier than the Divers 65, great tandem.

Thanks Doogles!

I have another Divers being delivered today (one day early) & I'm not home. Regardless, I'll get it tomorrow and post a couple of pictures.
    Founders Club
    Just picked up the last of my 3 Oris watches at the FedEx shipping center.

I decided to shine a flashlight on it in order to make the blue dial pop.

Now off to the local jewelry/watch place to have the bracelets for this and the Aquis adjusted.
    Founders Club
    Love it! Baller TT as well! You chinspire me.
    Founders Club
    I get mail!

Swaye was nice enough to sell this watch winder to me for a good price. It rocks!

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I get mail!

Swaye was nice enough to sell this watch winder to me for a good price. It rocks!

Is that some kinda watch vibrator?