Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What got you into talking /interested in politics?

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I generally don't give much of a shit but to say that teachers don't push a liberal agenda is retarded

This has been known for like the last 60 years

Why is it you people always have to deny the obvious stuff?

So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?
    You do realize that you're a fucking moron who rarely if ever gets anything right if the topic strays from you single area of expertise; Dick sucking.

About 77 percent of public school teachers today are female.

Despite the attention given to the need to recruit more teachers of color, little progress has been made in diversifying the profession. Overall, the percentage of White teachers has declined slightly from 84 percent in 1999-2000. In 2015–16, about 80 percent of public school teachers were White, 9 percent were Hispanic (an increase of 3 percent since 2000), 7 percent were Black, 2 percent were Asian, and 1 percent were of two or more races.

Yeah, that's a demographic that's just the same as the general population. Do you know anything?
    I'll add sexist to you being racist and a pedophile Homophobic faggot.
    Yeah, that's about how I figured you'd respond after shoving your head up your ass yet again. Do you ever get anything right Hondo? Facts that make Hondo's kunt hurt or that expose him as a dipshit are "racist" and "sexist."
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

I generally don't give much of a shit but to say that teachers don't push a liberal agenda is retarded

So you really think teachers across the country are primarily liberal? You do realize that their demographic is probably pretty close to the same as the general population, right?
    You do realize that you're a fucking moron who rarely if ever gets anything right if the topic strays from you single area of expertise; Dick sucking.

Despite the attention given to the need to recruit more teachers of color, little progress has been made in diversifying the profession. Overall, the percentage of White teachers has declined slightly from 84 percent in 1999-2000. In 2015–16, about 80 percent of public school teachers were White, 9 percent were Hispanic (an increase of 3 percent since 2000), 7 percent were Black, 2 percent were Asian, and 1 percent were of two or more races.

Yeah, that's a demographic that's just the same as the general population. Do you know anything?
    Yeah, that's about how I figured you'd respond after shoving your head up your ass yet again. Do you ever get anything right Hondo? Facts that make Hondo's kunt hurt or that expose him as a dipshit are "racist" and "sexist."
    Oh. I figured you were being sarcastic. You are being serious by saying that 77% of the teachers being women means that 90% of the teachers are Liberals. What the fuck kind of logic is that?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Oh. I figured you were being sarcastic. You are being serious by saying that 77% of the teachers being women means that 90% of the teachers are Liberals. What the fuck kind of logic is that?
    That's called Hondo stuck his head up his ass by claiming that teachers as a demographic are the same as the general population and now instead of just admitting he was lying dumbfuck, he now doubles down on another lie. I never said that 77% of the teachers being women means that 90% of teachers are liberals. But you're a pathological lying piece of shit and this is just what you do.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    White women who have a shitload of student loans yet don't make any money is the demographic where 99 percent of the leftist horseshit comes from.

So, teachers.

And oddly enough (shocker I know) they are all looking to meet a dude to pay for them.

But like for real, they are super strong and brave.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

No idea about the gender make up, but 90% of public school teachers being leftists seems about right. Generally average IQ, not particularly ambitious, emotional and feelings based thought process, government employee, union member. Carrying the water for the government. Yeah, overwhelming leftist.
    Public school teachers are 77% female and 80% white and yes they are heavily Rat party members. And of course Hondo the dipshit was completely ignorant of all of these facts.
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,532
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    count on the thread to loose track from the subject matter.

but going with the flow - Teacher demographics
    https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=28

Liberal or Conservative - this from the Wapo
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/03/why-your-flight-attendant-is-probably-a-democrat/

Yes teachers are femail, white and liberal. actually extremely liberal.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Shocking how Hondo ran and hid like a Kunt from this thread after lying his ass off.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

I got interested in politics because I want to put Blacks in chains, steal from the poor, and push grandma down the stairs at Autzen

That's because you're so classy.
  • Options
    LebamDawg said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/03/why-your-flight-attendant-is-probably-a-democrat/

In 2011–12, some 76 percent of public school teachers were female, 44 percent were under age 40

White women doesn't mean they all are liberal. That quote is from your first link. When you see the demographics in the 12 election, white and older people voted Republican. I wouldn't say that older white women are more than 50% liberal and that's a large chunk of the teachers.

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/how-groups-voted-2012

Overall, teachers might be 50% liberal, 20% independent, and 30% conservative. But I think that's a big stretch. There's nothing I've seen to show that more than half the teachers are liberal, let alone the vast majority that you fucksticks think.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited May 2019
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

In 2011–12, some 76 percent of public school teachers were female, 44 percent were under age 40

White women doesn't mean they all are liberal. That quote is from your first link. When you see the demographics in the 12 election, white and older people voted Republican. I wouldn't say that older white women are more than 50% liberal and that's a large chunk of the teachers.

Overall, teachers might be 50% liberal, 20% independent, and 30% conservative. But I think that's a big stretch. There's nothing I've seen to show that more than half the teachers are liberal, let alone the vast majority that you fucksticks think.
    Dude you can't be serious

I imagine it's like 95 - 5
  • Options
    edited May 2019

2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

Dude you can't be serious

I imagine it's like 95 - 5
    I know exactly what you imagine. That isn't in question.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

LebamDawg said:

I think you're continuing to pull claims straight out of your ass after you've been caught lying 3 or 4 times in this thread. Amazing what you don't see when your head is planted firmly up your ass.

Btw, you'll notice how Hondo isn't even touching his bullshit about the demographic for teachers being "pretty close to the same as the general population."

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    White women doesn't mean they all are liberal.

And no one said that Mr. Strawman ass fucker. Different professions attract people who have a similar political ideology. Teaching is a profession that attracts more liberals than conservatives, just like Journalism attracts more liberals than conservatives. Once again you've strayed away from the one subject matter you have a high level of expertise in - cocksucking - and are running your mouth about a subject matter you know nothing about.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

White women doesn't mean they all are liberal.

And no one said that Mr. Strawman ass fucker. Different professions attract people who have a similar political ideology. Teaching is a profession that attracts more liberals than conservatives, just like Journalism attracts more liberals than conservatives. Once again you've strayed away from the one subject matter you have a high level of expertise in - cocksucking - and are running your mouth about a subject matter you know nothing about.

Have some self awareness man. Your only contribution was a link showing that teachers were 77% women and mostly white. That doesn't mean that most teachers are liberal. Like you believe.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Let's see Hondo's "contribution" to this thread has been to lie his ass off:

You are being serious by saying that 77% of the teachers being women means that 90% of the teachers are Liberals. What the fuck kind of logic is that?

Fuck strawman ass:

No matter what, all school board members are bought off by the unions and are Democrats. They want to inject liberal view points into it education system and it's going to destroy our country

And stick your head up your ass and ignore the WaPo article that was linked that shows public schools teachers is one of the more liberal professions out there.

Do you know how fucking ignorant you have to be in order to not know that public schools teachers are overwhelmingly Rat party supporters?

This fucking ignorant:

• Options
    SFGbob said:

You are being serious by saying that 77% of the teachers being women means that 90% of the teachers are Liberals. What the fuck kind of logic is that?

Fuck strawman ass:

No matter what, all school board members are bought off by the unions and are Democrats. They want to inject liberal view points into it education system and it's going to destroy our country

And stick your head up your ass and ignore the WaPo article that was linked that shows public schools teachers is one of the more liberal professions out there.

Do you know how fucking ignorant you have to be in order to not know that public schools teachers are overwhelmingly Rat party supporters?

This fucking ignorant:

Bob did you even read the WaPo article? I did not ignore it. But it doesn't say what you think it says.

Verdant Labs also points out that preschool teachers are twice as likely as high school teachers to be Republican, and economics professors are seven times as likely as English professors to be Republican.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Fuck strawman ass:

This fucking ignorant:

Bob did you even read the WaPo article? I did not ignore it. But it doesn't say what you think it says.

Verdant Labs also points out that preschool teachers are twice as likely as high school teachers to be Republican, and economics professors are seven times as likely as English professors to be Republican.
    Not only did I read it, unlike you, I understood it. And unlike you I'm not a pathological liar so I'm not lying about what their data says. Your quote is when you do a comparison of party affiliation within the teaching profession. So while it may be true that preschool teachers are twice a likely as high school teacher to be Republicans your quote says nothing about party affiliation of teachers as a whole. If 9 out of 10 High School teachers are Rats and 8 out of 10 preschool teachers are Rats then they are twice as likely to be Republicans but the party affiliation of the profession as a whole is still overwhelmingly Republican.

And if you were to actually click the link on the data in the WaPo piece you'd see that for every 21 Republican teachers, there are 79 Rat party teachers.

http://verdantlabs.com/politics_of_professions/index.html

You're both a liar and a fucking moron Hondo.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Should have read: "party affiliation of the profession as a whole is still overwhelmingly Rat."