Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Petersen is by far the best thing to ever happen to UW in my lifetime

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

I’ve been to a CFP game and the Rose Bowl in the past 3 years. I want a fucking NT badly but this doesn’t hinge on Smalls.

Emtman disagrees.
    Entman was an under the radar 2 star white boy. I’m not buying into the notion that only Sark type recruits can play with fire just yet.
    I don't think anybody is saying only Sark recruits can play with fire, but that there is an archetype of recruit that both Sark and James would bring in (and Lambo and Neuheisel) -- that Pete won't bring in because they aren't OKG choir kids -- and that some of our best players on the 2016 team were in that archetype -- recruited by Sark, not by Pete.

And that this approach is hurting us with guys that might be OKGs but see our inherent recruiting bias and are scared off that they might not fit in.
    Our OKG church school kids on defense that Pete has recruited are good enuff to play for a NT with or without Smalls. The reason we’re not there yet is all on the offensive side of the football. Shitty QB, over complicated offense, sins of shitty o line and WR crooting in years passed.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

I’ve been to a CFP game and the Rose Bowl in the past 3 years. I want a fucking NT badly but this doesn’t hinge on Smalls.

Emtman disagrees.
    Entman was an under the radar 2 star white boy. I’m not buying into the notion that only Sark type recruits can play with fire just yet.
    I don't think anybody is saying only Sark recruits can play with fire, but that there is an archetype of recruit that both Sark and James would bring in (and Lambo and Neuheisel) -- that Pete won't bring in because they aren't OKG choir kids -- and that some of our best players on the 2016 team were in that archetype -- recruited by Sark, not by Pete.

And that this approach is hurting us with guys that might be OKGs but see our inherent recruiting bias and are scared off that they might not fit in.
    Our OKG church school kids on defense that Pete has recruited are good enuff to play for a NT with or without Smalls. The reason we’re not there yet is all on the offensive side of the football. Shitty QB, over complicated offense, sins of shitty o line and WR crooting in years passed.
    Yellow, just when I give you a compliment you queef this nonsense out.. The only problem last year was Browning, inconstant WR play and no Bryant. Add in a little lackluster guard play and that's it. Nothing to do with Pete or coaches.

Ale and Kirkland are future all conference guards. We will run at will soon enough. With a qb it will be obvious coaching had nothing to do with it. Pup's HDB lays all this out for you laymen.
    And we are an education-based football program. Get used to it...it ain't changing

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.

Yellow, just when I give you a compliment you queef this nonsense out.. The only problem last year was Browning, inconstant WR play and no Bryant. Add in a little lackluster guard play and that's it. Nothing to do with Pete or coaches.

Ale and Kirkland are future all conference guards. We will run at will soon enough. With a qb it will be obvious coaching had nothing to do with it. Pup's HDB lays all this out for you laymen.
    That’s basically what Yella posted. Our offense sucks. Our defense is good.
    No that's assbackwards 55. Defense the question mark as much as the offense
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,793
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.

Who’s queefing nonsense? Imagine how good our defense would have looked if the offense had done its jerb.

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.

Who’s queefing nonsense? Imagine how good our defense would have looked if the offense had done its jerb.
    Uh, imagine how good the D would be without walkons manning the interior DL and 1/2 the inside linebacking core. But Pup told u this would happen, 100 times, in 2017. Funny, that Pup guy kinda knows what he was talking about. Get used to repeated 7-8 yard gashes off guard-center...all year long. Then no linebacker like BBK to clean up the mess. Been warned...go ahead and save I assume you will.

Pup is on a different level for a reason. I guess I could just say 'fuck off' 18k times like Baze but then HH wouldnt be here. It's why Pup keeps this place on the map. Otherwise Dawgman would have 99% of the market share instead of 90. Fetters actually comes here for most of his article ideas. Its blatant. Chrissy, please put Pup's ° trademark symbol next to your articles you fucking thieving bastard
  • TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

I'm as angst-ridden as everyone else over the Smalls failure, but it needs to be said. Fucking hell. Fuck all of you.

Our program has gone from a piece of gum on the sidewalk to a high 4 star waterfront restaurant.

Commit seppuku. All of you.

Congrats on being 14. And a fag.

I’m old enough to remember when UW actually won bowl games.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    fag. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!

Crusty old guy debate team captain in the house
    edited May 2019

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.

Uh, imagine how good the D would be without walkons manning the interior DL and 1/2 the inside linebacking core. But Pup told u this would happen, 100 times, in 2017. Funny, that Pup guy kinda knows what he was talking about. Get used to repeated 7-8 yard gashes off guard-center...all year long. Then no linebacker like BBK to clean up the mess. Been warned...go ahead and save I assume you will.

Pup is on a different level for a reason. I guess I could just say 'fuck off' 18k times like Baze but then HH wouldnt be here. It's why Pup keeps this place on the map. Otherwise Dawgman would have 99% of the market share instead of 90. Fetters actually comes here for most of his article ideas. Its blatant. Chrissy, please put Pup's ° trademark symbol next to your articles you fucking thieving bastard
    UW defense reloads. Our DL and ILB will be fine, especially after warming up against EWU, Cal, Hawaii, and BYU. And our walk-ons? Don't forget that many of our walk-ons are turning down Pac-12 and MWC scholarships to play for UW.

Pup is on a different level than everyone else; you have the remarkable ability to be so incredibly wrong in everything football you post. Like how you predicted 6-6 in 2018 and we go to the Rose Bowl instead. Just how do you do it?
    Will be fine? Pup gets paid to make this critical analysis. No, wont be 'just fine'. More like 'just a sieve '. BYU going to gash UW. I could see a loss here, 50/50 tilt in provo. Hard place to win. But you have no idea it is. So trust Pup on this. Hard place to win.

Btw, pup never predicted 6-6. 9-5 was my prediction. Just 1 off from 10-4.. you on the other hand you said 12-1. Again Pup always right.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.

UW defense reloads. Our DL and ILB will be fine, especially after warming up against EWU, Cal, Hawaii, and BYU. And our walk-ons? Don't forget that many of our walk-ons are turning down Pac-12 and MWC scholarships to play for UW.

Pup is on a different level than everyone else; you have the remarkable ability to be so incredibly wrong in everything football you post. Like how you predicted 6-6 in 2018 and we go to the Rose Bowl instead. Just how do you do it?
    Will be fine? Pup gets paid to make this critical analysis. No, wont be 'just fine'. More like 'just a sieve '. BYU going to gash UW. I could see a loss here, 50/50 tilt in provo. Hard place to win. But you have no idea it is. So trust Pup on this. Hard place to win
    BYU marked as a W now.

#arizona123
    edited May 2019
    8-4 ? As I said, Pup spot on. You just proved Pup's point and consequently his brilliance fuckass... LOFUCKINGL ' MAYBE 6-6' pretty much denotes 'unlikely' How dumb are you really Careabout? Youd be a great prosecutor (sarc)

Wheres your win-loss prediction? Lofl