Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chris Petersen is by far the best thing to ever happen to UW in my lifetime

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Baphomet said:

jecornel said:

I’ve been to a CFP game and the Rose Bowl in the past 3 years. I want a fucking NT badly but this doesn’t hinge on Smalls.

Emtman disagrees.
    Entman was an under the radar 2 star white boy. I’m not buying into the notion that only Sark type recruits can play with fire just yet.
    I don't think anybody is saying only Sark recruits can play with fire, but that there is an archetype of recruit that both Sark and James would bring in (and Lambo and Neuheisel) -- that Pete won't bring in because they aren't OKG choir kids -- and that some of our best players on the 2016 team were in that archetype -- recruited by Sark, not by Pete.

And that this approach is hurting us with guys that might be OKGs but see our inherent recruiting bias and are scared off that they might not fit in.
    Our OKG church school kids on defense that Pete has recruited are good enuff to play for a NT with or without Smalls. The reason we’re not there yet is all on the offensive side of the football. Shitty QB, over complicated offense, sins of shitty o line and WR crooting in years passed.
    Yellow, just when I give you a compliment you queef this nonsense out.. The only problem last year was Browning, inconstant WR play and no Bryant. Add in a little lackluster guard play and that's it. Nothing to do with Pete or coaches.

Ale and Kirkland are future all conference guards. We will run at will soon enough. With a qb it will be obvious coaching had nothing to do with it. Pup's HDB lays all this out for you laymen.
    That’s basically what Yella posted. Our offense sucks. Our defense is good.
    No that's assbackwards 55. Defense the question mark as much as the offense
    Who’s queefing nonsense? Imagine how good our defense would have looked if the offense had done its jerb.
    The defense was mediocre in areas. The rose bowl a pretty good indicator. CAL, Not UW had the best pass defense in the Pac
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

8-4 ? As I said, Pup spot on. You just proved Pup's point and consequently his brilliance fuckass... LOFUCKINGL ' MAYBE 6-6' pretty much denotes 'unlikely' How dumb are you really Careabout? Youd be a great prosecutor (sarc)

Wheres your win-loss prediction? Lofl

You can't have it both ways puppy. You posted 3 records. If you were confident in 8-4, you would've stuck with 8-4. But you weren't. You listed 7-5. But you weren't confident in that either. But you were confident enough to post 6-6. That was the last time you made a prediction for 2018. You never made ANY corrections after 6-6.

My win-loss prediction is in that thread.
  • Options
    edited May 2019

8-4 ? As I said, Pup spot on. You just proved Pup's point and consequently his brilliance fuckass... LOFUCKINGL ' MAYBE 6-6' pretty much denotes 'unlikely' How dumb are you really Careabout? Youd be a great prosecutor (sarc)

Wheres your win-loss prediction? Lofl

You can't have it both ways puppy. You posted 3 records. If you were confident in 8-4, you would've stuck with 8-4. But you weren't. You listed 7-5. But you weren't confident in that either. But you were confident enough to post 6-6. That was the last time you made a prediction for 2018. You never made ANY corrections after 6-6.

My win-loss prediction is in that thread.
    Pup listed 8-4 1st...in that order of likelyhood. You 12-1. You predicted nothing, zero win-loss. Make a prediction for this year for a 2nd time who's going to win conference? As I said.. Make a call. Pup has Oregon for obvious reasons. Spit out the pearl jam and answer . I'll get it Nov 21st from you like usual.

• Options
    edited May 2019
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Careabout? Cat got your cunt? Who is it? Not Nov 21st but now. What I thought;)
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    You stalk puppy 24-7 but when on the spot suddenly no Careabout on HH? I know your not out with the ladies so where are you ? Speak bitch lofl. Pup will lay out big10, big12 predictions too right now. Give me yours too Care. Lay em on the line ...lofl
  • Options

Holy shit. 4 posts in a row and they all had to be edited? You just spent 40 minutes in this thread talking to yourself.

I never imagined that you'd be this flustered over someone calling you out for your awful football takes.

This is hilarious.

So your predictions?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    As a millennial doog it was fucking funny as fuck in 2013 when Beavlet thought they were good and personally being at Potato Salad stadium in Corvallis watching, to the horror of @BennyBeaver Sark absolutely pushing their shit in and sending them forever to the MWC by running the ball down their worthless faces to usher in the Pat Haden miracle upon our program.
  • Options

Pup you are pathetic

You meant revered? You Pitch? Ignored
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Pumpeii never walks back a shitty prediction.

ISWYDT

Mods?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

ISWYDT

Mods?

I'm new here. What does "mods" mean? Are tying to have my post deleted for being too dense in factual content?
  • Options

ISWYDT

Mods?
    Baze, just make one then comment
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited May 2019

ISWYDT

Mods?
    Huh?!

I thought you were going to ignore me.
  • Options

ISWYDT

Mods?
    Huh?!

Trying to get a prediction from someone. Thought I'd give u a chance b4 you become entirely irrelevant. Your last chance to get your board cred back after Pup took it in 2 posts.
  • Options
    Founders Club

ISWYDT

Mods?
    Huh?!

Trying to get a prediction from someone. Thought I'd give u a chance b4 you become entirely irrelevant. Your last chance to get your board cred back after Pup took it in 2 posts.
    SEC all the way...