Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Chris Petersen is by far the best thing to ever happen to UW in my lifetime

GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
I'm as angst-ridden as everyone else over the Smalls failure, but it needs to be said. Fucking hell. Fuck all of you.

Our program has gone from a piece of gum on the sidewalk to a high 4 star waterfront restaurant.

Commit seppuku. All of you.

Comments

• GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419

Give it time

There is a giant step from we don't suck anymore to elite.

Been there done that and its a long frustrating climb if the coach is stubborn and set in his ways. The longer change takes the longer it takes

The hardest thing is for a successful person to keep looking to see where they need to improve

OF COURSE THIS IS TRUE AS WELL
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,669 Standard Supporter
    if we? go by past experiences and finally get elite, our coach will resign and we will be on probation. and Lake will be the new coach.
  • NCDaWg38NCDaWg38 Member Posts: 115
    Looking for the hudl on our? new commit, seppuku...anyone got a link? TIA
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    Sounds like Gladstone needs to get laid by a black chick

@puppylove_sugarsteel
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Glady? I'm sorry buddy but your were born in the wrong era. Us old farts have seen better.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    I guess I'm old enough to say Don James happened in my lifetime.

Get back to me when Pete wins a Natty and a handful of NY6 bowls.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,054 Founders Club
    I’ve been to a CFP game and the Rose Bowl in the past 3 years. I want a fucking NT badly but this doesn’t hinge on Smalls.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727

I’ve been to a CFP game and the Rose Bowl in the past 3 years. I want a fucking NT badly but this doesn’t hinge on Smalls.

Emtman disagrees.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.
    Entman was an under the radar 2 star white boy. I’m not buying into the notion that only Sark type recruits can play with fire just yet.
    I don't think anybody is saying only Sark recruits can play with fire, but that there is an archetype of recruit that both Sark and James would bring in (and Lambo and Neuheisel) -- that Pete won't bring in because they aren't OKG choir kids -- and that some of our best players on the 2016 team were in that archetype -- recruited by Sark, not by Pete.

And that this approach is hurting us with guys that might be OKGs but see our inherent recruiting bias and are scared off that they might not fit in.
  • TacoSoupTacoSoup Member Posts: 148
    jecornel said:

Emtman disagrees.
    eMTmaN wAs a tWo StAR