Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

As i said pre-season...

Colorado not a good matchup for UW early in year. Of course yous all, those who have attacked Pup and Pete for 3-4 years, suddenly attack Pup in Pete's defense? Cant make this shit up.

"Colorado sucks" , "Colorado lost too many guys", "Colorado is starting a 'new' QB" etc... pull your head out your crappers. Appears my wisdom reared its head yet again. UW could very well limp home with a pup-predicted loss from way back. Washington is still a very good team. But if you think theyre going to waltz through this league without a real challenge from at least 5-6 top 25 teams youre retarded...

Pup called Stanford a loss long ago which you homers are well aware of... after Friday I just upgraded Colorado from my pre-season potential -loss to a realistic loss, not a given, but a last-second-field goal type game. I was the only, as usual. Montez is going to have fun with our corners.

Need I mention UCLA? The team I said could very well beat UW at home months ago. If you dorks actually put down the gaming system and watched yesterday, you'd understand what i was getting at 6 months ago regarding UCLA (My DARKHORSE pac12 champ here) This is a very good league.

WSU could very well be a big loss with everything on the line too. Thats a really good football team.
I think theyll be top 10 at some point this year. They are really experienced. Very good in trenches. If they beat Stanford at home lookout.

On a side note, Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it. We are in huge trouble with our front 7 if Ganes follows Vea.

Ill be signing teets this Friday at the Ram in a sort of Pep Rally. Come on by guys, ill sign yours.

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's still the pre-season, HTH
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I fully support your 4 loss thesis, but I don't agree with the teams you selected to derail the Huskie's season.

Oregon, Oregon State (State pride LOL) Arizona, ASU.

Sark is not stumbling through that door.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fucking Christ. After AZ OT last year I was ready to give up on the entire year. Then looked what happened. Let it play out.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    haie said:

I fully support your 4 loss thesis, but I don't agree with the teams you selected to derail the Huskie's season.

Oregon, Oregon State (State pride LOL) Arizona, ASU.

Sark is not stumbling through that door.
    Stanford, Cal, Oregon, ASU.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,447
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Thank you for providing this gem.

Bookmarked this thread.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

So, does this mean Colorado's defense is still called Harley ****ing Davidson and is going to roll over our ASSES!!?

Poast moar