Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

As i said pre-season...

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
    No way in hell this team loses four or even three conference games. TYFYS re the SuckEC but c'mon...I'm your biggest apologist here but this team would have to fall apart go 5-4 again.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852
    Takes a wagon jumper to know one
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,713 Founders Club

BAZE CONTINUe

I would bump a few more Pup threads, but he has gotten WTF'ed, flagged, & downvoted to death.

BAZE CONTINUe

I would bump a few more Pup threads, but he has gotten WTF'ed, flagged, & downvoted to death.
    agree:

http://forum.hardcorehusky.com/discussion/42355/i-hate-you-fuckers

haie said:

I fully support your 4 loss thesis, but I don't agree with the teams you selected to derail the Huskie's season.

Oregon, Oregon State (State pride LOL) Arizona, ASU.

Sark is not stumbling through that door.
    Stanford, Cal, Oregon, ASU.
    You got one.

Good for you.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 4,011

Bump, mainly for this gem

Need I mention UCLA? The team I said could very well beat UW at home months ago. If you dorks actually put down the gaming system and watched yesterday, you'd understand what i was getting at 6 months ago regarding UCLA (My DARKHORSE pac12 champ here) This is a very good league.

they still have as good a chance asanyone in thesouth.

Colorado not a good matchup for UW early in year. Of course yous all, those who have attacked Pup and Pete for 3-4 years, suddenly attack Pup in Pete's defense? Cant make this shit up.

"Colorado sucks" , "Colorado lost too many guys", "Colorado is starting a 'new' QB" etc... pull your head out your crappers. Appears my wisdom reared its head yet again. UW could very well limp home with a pup-predicted loss from way back. Washington is still a very good team. But if you think theyre going to waltz through this league without a real challenge from at least 5-6 top 25 teams youre retarded...

Pup called Stanford a loss long ago which you homers are well aware of... after Friday I just upgraded Colorado from my pre-season potential -loss to a realistic loss, not a given, but a last-second-field goal type game. I was the only, as usual. Montez is going to have fun with our corners.

Need I mention UCLA? The team I said could very well beat UW at home months ago. If you dorks actually put down the gaming system and watched yesterday, you'd understand what i was getting at 6 months ago regarding UCLA (My DARKHORSE pac12 champ here) This is a very good league.

WSU could very well be a big loss with everything on the line too. Thats a really good football team.
    I think theyll be top 10 at some point this year. They are really experienced. Very good in trenches. If they beat Stanford at home lookout.

On a side note, Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it. We are in huge trouble with our front 7 if Ganes follows Vea.

Ill be signing teets this Friday at the Ram in a sort of Pep Rally. Come on by guys, ill sign yours.

Bump
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Colorado not a good matchup for UW early in year. Of course yous all, those who have attacked Pup and Pete for 3-4 years, suddenly attack Pup in Pete's defense? Cant make this shit up.

"Colorado sucks" , "Colorado lost too many guys", "Colorado is starting a 'new' QB" etc... pull your head out your crappers. Appears my wisdom reared its head yet again. UW could very well limp home with a pup-predicted loss from way back. Washington is still a very good team. But if you think theyre going to waltz through this league without a real challenge from at least 5-6 top 25 teams youre retarded...

Pup called Stanford a loss long ago which you homers are well aware of... after Friday I just upgraded Colorado from my pre-season potential -loss to a realistic loss, not a given, but a last-second-field goal type game. I was the only, as usual. Montez is going to have fun with our corners.

WSU could very well be a big loss with everything on the line too. Thats a really good football team.
    I think theyll be top 10 at some point this year. They are really experienced. Very good in trenches. If they beat Stanford at home lookout.

On a side note, Pup has been clear for the last 2 years about Petersen's negligent recruiting at NG and DT. I've been clear for 2 years that UW will go 8-4, 7-5, maybe 6-6 in '18 due to that. Save it. We are in huge trouble with our front 7 if Ganes follows Vea.

Ill be signing teets this Friday at the Ram in a sort of Pep Rally. Come on by guys, ill sign yours.

So Pup predicted 2 losses this year back in the summer. Hmmmm, guess he is good at everything. Of course all yous went on the defense and went off. Pretty sure all yous thought 12-0. Pup said, CLEARLY, and on 2 websites 10-2. Damn pup good at everything.

And for the doubters, i modified losses to ASU and Stanford on 2 websites during season. Any of yous do that? Not 1 LOL.

Next year feel free to pm me for betting advice. Ill vet to as many as i can, for a fee of course.

So Pup predicted 2 losses this year back in the summer. Hmmmm, guess he is good at everything. Of course all yous went on the defense and went off. Pretty sure all yous thought 12-0. Pup said, CLEARLY, and on 2 websites 10-2. Damn pup good at everything.

And for the doubters, i modified losses to ASU and Stanford on 2 websites during season. Any of yous do that? Not 1 LOL.

Next year feel free to pm me for betting advice. Ill vet to as many as i can, for a fee of course.
    Lying cunt.

Go back to Doogman already.