Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sirmon Yankoff Couch Sale

Comments

• Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

1. Yankoff and Sirmon were dumb as hell to enter UW in the same class. This idea that they were going to have a love affair for competing against each other was stupid. What, did they think they were going to split series when Browning graduated? Dumb.

2. If neither of them has shown the ability on the field to take Haener's #2 reps... what does that tell you about either of them's chances to beat out Morris who Pete is rumored to love.

3. Neither of them could have anticipated Eason transferring in... I remember a quote from Sirmon who said some bullshit about it being great that Eason was coming in... that he thrives on competition. Bullshit, neither of them were happy about Eason coming in - I don't blame them either. I'd be pissed too knowing that I could never win the spot over the guy no matter how much promise I show.

4. You can't prove your worth if you don't get to play. Both of them were clearly seeing the writing on the wall that there were pretty good odds they'd never be leading the #1 offense on the field at UW. Both are smart to get out now.

5. Our QB situation is just fine. We're sitting here complaining about our backup quarterback... yeesh, 95% of teams across the country are sitting there wondering if their #1 is worth a damn and in about about 90% of the cases, they're worse than Haener. Eason is gonna be great, Morris will be great following him and so will Sam Huard.

Source?
  • Options
    McLovinMcLovin Member Posts: 38
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    I'm hearing Sam Huard has opened his receuiting back up too.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited April 2019
    Fuck both of them. Hope they both fail miserably at their new schools. I can't stand pussy ass quitters. Who quits after coming off their redshirt season? I've never seen anything like that. That's fucking ridiculous and I don't want to hear shit about this being the way it is now. KJ stayed until he was a RS Junior backing up fucking Brownsocks and then grad transferred. That's the way it should be. I hope this fires the rest of the offense up and they use these two pussies bouncing as further motivation the rest of the off season. Go Dawgs!
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,238
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019
    McLovin said:

I'm hearing Sam Huard has opened his receuiting back up too.

Now THAT'S when I suck on the exhaust pipe.
  • Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    So let me get this straight, Eason would rather enter the draft in 2021 w/ Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields (if he is all that) rather than 2020 with Tua, Herbert, and Fromm? Eason staying 2 years I have to see it to believe it.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Fuck both of them. Hope they both fail miserably at their new schools. I can't stand pussy ass quitters. Who quits after coming off their redshirt season? I've never seen anything like that. That's fucking ridiculous and I don't want to hear shit about this being the way it is now. KJ stayed until he was a RS Junior backing up fucking Brownsocks and then grad transferred. That's the way it should be. I hope this fires the rest of the offense up and they use these two pussies bouncing as further motivation the rest of the off season. Go Dawgs!

You're annoying.
  • Options
    edited April 2019

You're annoying.
    Fuck them and fuck you. You don't like it? Fuck off. Nobody likes pussy ass quitters or pussy ass doogs trying to rationalize or sympathize with fucking quitters transferring after their redshirt season. Eat a fucking dick!
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

So let me get this straight, Eason would rather enter the draft in 2021 w/ Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields (if he is all that) rather than 2020 with Tua, Herbert, and Fromm? Eason staying 2 years I have to see it to believe it.

Yes that’s Roof’s reasoning...cause “millions”
  • Options
    Founders Club

You're annoying.
    Fuck them and fuck you. You don't like it? Fuck off. Nobody likes pussy ass quitters or pussy ass doogs trying to rationalize or sympathize with fucking quitters transferring after their redshirt season. Eat a fucking dick!
    https://www.amazon.com/NCI-Advanced-Research-Lithium-Orotate/dp/B000VHCU8M/
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited April 2019

Seems pretty equal to me, tbh. It's entirely dependent on how Eason does this year, and hardly about who else is in the draft class. There's good QBs every year.
  • Options

You're annoying.
    https://www.amazon.com/NCI-Advanced-Research-Lithium-Orotate/dp/B000VHCU8M/
    Fuck you

• Options
    2five3fouronthehop2five3fouronthehop Member Posts: 22
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited April 2019
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Have to hope Pete uses the portal for a QB next year.
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 757
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2019

I love/hate that she has me blocked with no past interaction whatsoever.

Same, @ExtraChrisB. We’re in the 81%, I think.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited April 2019
    I would have loved to see just one Yankoff red zone keeper for a TD. Is it that greedy to want to yell out just once “Happy Ending!!!”
  • Options
    jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,601
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm looking forward to Sam Huard.