Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for July 11th

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Pup couldn’t even play football at LW because he’s a massive pussy

A massive linguist you are Packee. Ive given you 2 years to open a dictionary, expand your vocabulary, start your 1st thread... and 'massive pussy' is all you come up with? Baze and you are in a race for the biggest tardee aqui. Work on your approach, walk the plank..start a thread. 19k posts, zero threads...youre kind of a group-think follower huh?

So you didn’t play football?

Makes sense...
    Pup was clear all along. He tore both acl's as a sophomore, couldnt turn out his immense talent at WR. But ole pumpee turned to downhill, partying and pussy gettin. No regrets. You? Getting pussy didnt happen...and still hasnt.

Maybe when you graduate and buy a new Nissan Sentra, 4-door, you can find a fur ride. I wont put money on it, but if you need a short-term loan for the car and a hooker i can hit u up. The reschedule payment is firm..so pay on time. Double Rub id recommend. I dont think the one jimmy will stay on your little guy when you shoot after 3 pumps. The 1st time never goes well
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801

A massive linguist you are Packee. Ive given you 2 years to open a dictionary, expand your vocabulary, start your 1st thread... and 'massive pussy' is all you come up with? Baze and you are in a race for the biggest tardee aqui. Work on your approach, walk the plank..start a thread. 19k posts, zero threads...youre kind of a group-think follower huh?

backthepack has become a high quality poster
    Poster development is really elite around here!
  • Options

So you didn’t play football?

Makes sense...
    Pup was clear all along. He tore both acl's as a sophomore, couldnt turn out his immense talent at WR. But ole pumpee turned to downhill, partying and pussy gettin. No regrets. You? Getting pussy didnt happen...and still hasnt.

Maybe when you graduate and buy a new Nissan Sentra, 4-door, you can find a fur ride. I wont put money on it, but if you need a short-term loan for the car and a hooker i can hit u up. The reschedule payment is firm..so pay on time. Double Rub id recommend. I dont think the one jimmy will stay on your little guy when you shoot after 3 pumps. The 1st time never goes well
    High School WR, eh? You must have been a wee little fellar.
    He should try and play QB then pop off!
  • Options

Let's not get carried away here
    Noted.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited July 2019

Poster development is really elite around here!
    lol....no, case and point @FirePete
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,569
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@BennyBeaver you want me to pick you up on my way down from Lynnwood ?

Getting waxed and ready.
    oh dear God
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

@BennyBeaver you want me to pick you up on my way down from Lynnwood ?

Getting waxed and ready.
    oh dear God
    It’s waxed...oh god, oh god.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Has everyone been kicked out the bar yet?