Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for July 11th

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Shut up Pumpy quit while you’re ahead.

Youve been shut 10,200 times Pack. Thought you bowed out already...nobody would notice the difference fudgee;)
    Can someone take this old senile fuck out behind the woodshed?
  • Options
    edited June 2019

Everyone take it easy on pumpy. He hasn't accomplished anything of note in his life.

He's just a fucking loser who spews bullshit fantasy stories about himself. Once again, he peaked in elementary school when he used to (supposedly) dominate the playground.

Sad that he has to come here and bullshit us to try to get some validation.

He went to LW odds are he’s a sad sack of shit.

S/O @dirtysouwfdawg BigErn and whatever other fucks
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Everyone take it easy on pumpy. He hasn't accomplished anything of note in his life.

He's just a fucking loser who spews bullshit fantasy stories about himself. Once again, he peaked in elementary school when he used to (supposedly) dominate the playground.

He went to LW odds are he’s a sad sack of shit.
    lulz
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,126
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Shut up Pumpy quit while you’re ahead.

Youve been shut 10,200 times Pack. Thought you bowed out already...nobody would notice the difference fudgee;)
    Can someone take this old senile fuck out behind the woodshed?
    I don’t own any guns but I sure as shit enjoy shooting them. Can’t hit the broadside of a barn though...
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited June 2019

As always baze...little substance, zero vocabulary. Pup has never embellished a story. You on the other hand couldnt even embellish a tale to make your life interesting. Just shush. Is there a pride parade in kent? What do you do down there on a Sunday? At least you can take the t-top off the Maro this weekend:)

Upload a pic of your sweet red oxidized camaro for us.
  • Options

As always baze...little substance, zero vocabulary. Pup has never embellished a story. You on the other hand couldnt even embellish a tale to make your life interesting. Just shush
    I wouldn't need to embellish anything to make my life sound interesting. I just don't feel the need to spew details about my life to a bunch of degenerates on HCH. Unlike you, I don't seek validation here.
    Baze, youve never had a click on 1 thread out of 18k, because u dont post, u just troll others. Come up with 1 original thought, hit send. You might earn a faggy badge or something when u reach 30k posts. You have to fucking post something at some point. Pull the red rocket t-top over at the am/pm on 212th (cheapest gas in Kent), and take the plunge into HH relevance. Cant be a follower your whole life
  • Options
    Founders Club

As always baze...little substance, zero vocabulary. Pup has never embellished a story. You on the other hand couldnt even embellish a tale to make your life interesting. Just shush
    I wouldn't need to embellish anything to make my life sound interesting. I just don't feel the need to spew details about my life to a bunch of degenerates on HCH. Unlike you, I don't seek validation here.
    Baze, youve never had a click on 1 thread out of 18k, because u dont post, u just troll others. Come up with 1 original thought, hit send. You might earn a faggy badge or something when u reach 30k posts. You have to fucking post something at some point. Pull the red rocket t-top over at the am/pm on 212th (cheapest gas in Kent), and take the plunge into HH relevance. Cant be a follower your whole life
    I don't give a fuck about getting clicks. Only a fag like you, who's seeking validation, worries about that shit... & post counts.

As is, most of your threads are shit & get buried anyway. I'm sure that really gets under your skin.
  • Options

Seek help pup

Just post something fudgepackie. 10.7k and counting. Maybe get together with Baze, collaborate, form a post...you can split the credit with your 1st post. There's prolly a badge you can both get credit for, for your 1st thread. Someday you might get some clicks.

Pup is the king of clicks over 30 years so you wont reach my legendary staus....but you might get a little board cred you can brag about to yourselves and each other over a bud light in Auburn;) (your central meating spot...baze coming from Kent .you Fudge from Yelm) camaro's burn gas, maybe you can kick in a few bucks for gas money for Baze for the t-top Trip down the 167
  • Options
    Still better than Maltby
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Puppy dreams of being the kind of "celebrity" that I am ...

Hey Pup ... has Franny been asking about me lately? I've been too busy to give her the attention that she begs for.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I’ll be there
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

Hey Pup ... has Franny been asking about me lately? I've been too busy to give her the attention that she begs for.

Did u really just post this? Fuck man, Pup comes a few hours a month. Make it worth my time.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I’ll be there

Good. I wanna talk shitters.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Tequilla said:

Did u really just post this? Fuck man, Pup comes a few hours a month. Make it worth my time.
    That’s really your biggest challenge @puppylove_sugarsteel as a poaster - i.e., you pop in a few times a month and can’t remember shit to save your life. Lurk a while and learn the bios of the posters you interact with at Hardcore Husky.

I love Scotch, play guitars, went to HS in the Wasatch Mts (so I might perhaps be a good skier), am a former fly fishing guide (albeit not for steelhead), and am a tall ass Viking UW row boater. And yet in Pumpeii world, I’m somehow a skinny jeans wearing metro who resides in Lynwood.

For the love of Christ man, pay attention!!
    Tall, you say?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pup ... all I have to do is say something and it has the potential to live on forever in lore ...

You show up and get made fun of ...

How are those sloppy seconds from Franny treating you?

Sounds like you want to take the gloves off, Teq.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Pup ... all I have to do is say something and it has the potential to live on forever in lore ...

You show up and get made fun of ...

How are those sloppy seconds from Franny treating you?

Sounds like you want to take the gloves off, Teq.
    Not yet