Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for July 11th

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Is it a under 21 friendly venue or should I just fuck off and not come?

You should fuck off regardless.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

You should fuck off regardless.
    Sounds like a clear cut case of abundance!
  • Options
    Founders Club

Next time we'll hold it at Olive Garden
    BOOM!
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

How the fuck did she become a HH joke?

She has lasted longer here than @ZoneUW and that Eric dude did, so she has that going for her.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,576
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=37RivL9UBWs
  • Options

Olive Garden is the fucking worst

• Options
    Founders Club

Olive Garden is the fucking worst

No shit?!
  • Options
    If we are bashing PCC (elite cookies and coffee) then I’m out!
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    edited June 2019

Partying with a collection of cocksucking furriding faggots at the gay pride parade would be more entertaining

You would know.
    Yup. Ive partied with butt huffers. Those guys can party. They know the boundries. The "guys" love Pup, his beauty, piercing green-blue-grey eyes, dark long lashes. But they know Pup dont do dudes. Once established, its all good. When every girl you pass by eye-fucks you, you know Gawd did Puppa a big favor....;)
    Those aren't girls. They are trannies. HTH
    Obviously youve never been. Great place to meet hot bitches...with vaginas. You should try it Baze, you might actually sniff a strange for the 1st time. deuche yours 1st....Great place to make your life-changing announcement. The support youll get, the giners will flock to u..and youll smell freeeeesh. Ill buy u a drink
    Shit @puppylove_sugarsteel you’d be lucky to have my company for a few hours.
    Yellow, i thought you might be a cool guy...what ive learned over time is that youre just a typical metro geek, transplant, skinny jeans wearing seattle faggy wannabe who lives in Lynnwood. Ive got a unit in Greenlake coming up on lease. $2800 for a 1bed-1bath , fenced yard for a pet. Near Stabucks, PCC. Out your price range i assume, but let me know. 1st, last, and contingency... enjoy Lynnwood;)
    Typical metro geek, transplant, eh? How many varsity letters do you have from the University of Washington @puppylove_sugarsteel ? Thanks for thinking of me though. But we’re good...4 beds / 2.75 baths and can walk to that PCC of which you reference.
    How many roomates? . And where were u born? Forgot u did crew. Low blow, and i appologize
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Partying with a collection of cocksucking furriding faggots at the gay pride parade would be more entertaining

You would know.
    Yup. Ive partied with butt huffers. Those guys can party. They know the boundries. The "guys" love Pup, his beauty, piercing green-blue-grey eyes, dark long lashes. But they know Pup dont do dudes. Once established, its all good. When every girl you pass by eye-fucks you, you know Gawd did Puppa a big favor....;)
    Obviously youve never been. Great place to meet hot bitches...with vaginas. You should try it Baze, you might actually sniff a strange for the 1st time. deuche yours 1st....Great place to make your life-changing announcement. The support youll get, the giners will flock to u..and youll smell freeeeesh. Ill buy u a drink
    Yellow, i thought you might be a cool guy...what ive learned over time is that youre just a typical metro geek, transplant, skinny jeans wearing seattle faggy wannabe who lives in Lynnwood. Ive got a unit in Greenlake coming up on lease. $2800 for a 1bed-1bath , fenced yard for a pet. Near Stabucks, PCC. Out your price range i assume, but let me know. 1st, last, and contingency... enjoy Lynnwood;)
    Typical metro geek, transplant, eh? How many varsity letters do you have from the University of Washington @puppylove_sugarsteel ? Thanks for thinking of me though. But we’re good...4 beds / 2.75 baths and can walk to that PCC of which you reference.
    How many roomates? . And where were u born? Forgot u did crew. Low blow, and i appologize
    I have 3 room mates. A wife ( D1 full ride hoops btw) and two boys under 5. So I’m probably not your typical metro, geek skinny jeans Seattleite.
  • Options

You would know.
    I have 3 room mates. A wife ( D1 full ride hoops btw) and two boys under 5. So I’m probably not your typical metro, geek skinny jeans Seattleite.
    I stereotyped u and appologize. But you are a metro dude. That i guarantee. Just be a man..your boys depend on it. Dont be a pussy your entire life is all im saying
  • Options
    Shut up Pumpy quit while you’re ahead.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

You would know.
    I stereotyped u and appologize. But you are a metro dude. That i guarantee. Just be a man..your boys depend on it. Dont be a pussy your entire life is all im saying
    And I just provided you objective evidence that odds are in real life i am likely not a pussy. For the love of god, don’t apply to be a profiler at the FBI.
  • Options

Shut up Pumpy quit while you’re ahead.

Youve been shut 10,200 times Pack. Thought you bowed out already...nobody would notice the difference fudgee;)