Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hardcore Husky Get Together scheduled for July 11th

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,232
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Puppy dreams of being the kind of "celebrity" that I am ...

Hey Pup ... has Franny been asking about me lately? I've been too busy to give her the attention that she begs for.

Did u really just post this? Fuck man, Pup comes a few hours a month. Make it worth my time.
    Pup ... all I have to do is say something and it has the potential to live on forever in lore ...

You show up and get made fun of ...

How are those sloppy seconds from Franny treating you?

"say something" = 45,000 word treatise entitled "You want to take the gloves off Race?"
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is it a under 21 friendly venue or should I just fuck off and not come?

The few times I've been there to watch Husky road games they had a roided up bouncer checking ID's. Not sure if that'll be the same case on a random Thursday.

Speaking of, if I show up will I be the only person under 30?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Hey Pup ... has Franny been asking about me lately? I've been too busy to give her the attention that she begs for.

Did u really just post this? Fuck man, Pup comes a few hours a month. Make it worth my time.
    That’s really your biggest challenge @puppylove_sugarsteel as a poaster - i.e., you pop in a few times a month and can’t remember shit to save your life. Lurk a while and learn the bios of the posters you interact with at Hardcore Husky.

I love Scotch, play guitars, went to HS in the Wasatch Mts (so I might perhaps be a good skier), am a former fly fishing guide (albeit not for steelhead), and am a tall ass Viking UW row boater. And yet in Pumpeii world, I’m somehow a skinny jeans wearing metro who resides in Lynwood.

For the love of Christ man, pay attention!!
    Oh my god the whiteness.

But seruously I wish i could do the majority of that ski (i can ski tho)

If anyone’s a metro that doesn’t know how to do anything “manly” it’s me. S/O tech gen!
  • Options
    edited July 2019

@puppylove_sugarsteel, here's my bio:

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Have you ever heard of scrotox?
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

Tequilla said:

That’s really your biggest challenge @puppylove_sugarsteel as a poaster - i.e., you pop in a few times a month and can’t remember shit to save your life. Lurk a while and learn the bios of the posters you interact with at Hardcore Husky.

I love Scotch, play guitars, went to HS in the Wasatch Mts (so I might perhaps be a good skier), am a former fly fishing guide (albeit not for steelhead), and am a tall ass Viking UW row boater. And yet in Pumpeii world, I’m somehow a skinny jeans wearing metro who resides in Lynwood.

I pop in a few times a month because its all i can stomach. The group think is obvious, the intellect is borderline grade-school, zero individuality and nonexistent for starters. Was not always this way..youre a newbie Yella so you wouldnt remember.

Fly fishing guide? Doubtful. A good skier? Probably from Utah..but Pup and Steel2 would make u look silly at your age. Sorry, youre a skinny jeans-wearing 'seattlelite' transplant from Utah (was my point) and 'tall viking) LOFL
  • Options

Tequilla said:

I pop in a few times a month because its all i can stomach. The group think is obvious, the intellect is borderline grade-school, zero individuality and nonexistent for starters. Was not always this way..youre a newbie Yella so you wouldnt remember.

Fly fishing guide? Doubtful. A good skier? Probably from Utah..but Pup and Steel2 would make u look silly at your age. Sorry, youre a skinny jeans-wearing 'seattlelite' transplant from Utah (was my point) and 'tall viking) LOFL
    Fuck off
    Hey Race came out of hiding. Right on
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,716
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Fuck off
    Fuck off
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Fuck off
    Fuck off
    Poo poo pee pee. Pathetic liitle guy
  • Options
    Pup couldn’t even play football at LW because he’s a massive pussy
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,716
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

Fuck off
    Fuck off
    Poo poo pee pee. Pathetic liitle guy
    Fuck off
  • Options

A massive linguist you are Packee. Ive given you 2 years to open a dictionary, expand your vocabulary, start your 1st thread... and 'massive pussy' is all you come up with? Baze and you are in a race for the biggest tardee aqui. Work on your approach, walk the plank..start a thread. 19k posts, zero threads...youre kind of a group-think follower huh?

• Options

A massive linguist you are Packee. Ive given you 2 years to open a dictionary, expand your vocabulary, start your 1st thread... and 'massive pussy' is all you come up with? Baze and you are in a race for the biggest tardee aqui. Work on your approach, walk the plank..start a thread. 19k posts, zero threads...youre kind of a group-think follower huh?

So you didn’t play football?

Makes sense...
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Makes sense...
    Maybe he did, then didn’t.
  • Options

Makes sense...
    Maybe he did, then didn’t.
    Either way it’ll be interesting
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,232
    Founders Club

backthepack has become a high quality poster